Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Philosophy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LongQuan, Nov 16, 2004.

Share This Page

1. imported_JAMES_LIPTON

imported_JAMES_LIPTON Senior Member

A personal favorite...

"If you want to make God laugh, make plans..."

2. skrooeapatape

skrooeapatape Senior Member

jesus, cross, churches, bible = all CRAP!! (in regards to being more realted to the real "god" than anything else)

even religious peopel (a guy who wrote a book i just heard on the radio, came to conclusion that jesus didnt exist becasue of something lie how was just immitation from other religions etc.. (i used to think that there was a guy named jesus with a really attractive religion (ON HUAN MORALS)>>but thats all it is human instinct and we tie god to it

the only thing close to god in any religoin might be praying, but not over exagerating begging asking to solve every problem in your currwnt life.. just to know "its" there.. its all part of everytihn

sometimes its like nobaody stops to think that what if its just us for psycholgical reasons therefore convinvcing eachother that theres a god withg all sorts of benifts... and why do we nwad "god" to exiust...?? ill anser back with a better (at least equal ) counter argument...

im not saying "god" doesnt exist in this post, but addresing how i cant satnd these fucking nerds praying to JESUS worshipping a human in myth (wether he existed or not) taking so seriosly as if h was son of god or whtave

another topic

a question i wannt to ask you gus .. do you think we can have feelings WITHOUT having senses (at least sometime beore) ?? think and tell me, just little piec if puzzel of certain thing im trying to come up with,..

does anybody critisise famous philospheres/ its (there only human) if you know what they say you can have your own view and maybe better arguments against some of the things they say

anyone want to talk any subject aim down, if specify.. for funb blunt

3. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

we r all going to die in a nuclear war it will end up like termenator except it would be real!

4. cricket

cricket Elite Member

I'd be the firs to sell humanity out to the machines.

Fuck all of you guys, I want red eyes.

5. dcite

dcite Elite Member

yo i always think about the man
    like if your not looking at a clock is it still moving,
    or is anyone moving if your not in their view

6. skrooeapatape

or whatever it is your looking at is only sense impressions.. berkely comes to mind what your taling about he said "to be is to be percieveed" as in if your not percieving it its onot there.. but he says god is always perciving so thats why its sudeenly there when you go back or other people see it.. pretty stupid.. the definition of an idealist is stupid.. all philosiphers are stupid to me, or maybe im just adressing that cause of their "smart" label, think for yourself.. maybe everything your thinkning in memory was only made recently and your memory tells you it was really how it was...

does the present exist more than the past does the past exist?

i wish i could share my theoires but ill probaly copyright them a few more times and do someithng with it thme first.. but just talk general for now i gauess..
    dnubfo

7. LongQuan

LongQuan Senior Member

All really good stuff.

I think it's important to investigate your existence, your life.

Peace to all.

8. Jedi

Jedi Member

I just wanted to point out that a LOT of modern science is pure theory.. everything have to do with the atomic theory, such as protons, neutrons and electrons and everything like that has no evidance at all, except for a couple of obsucre experiments like passing particles through gold leaf and stuff.

just wanted to add that.

9. Alchohlics_Anonymous

Alchohlics_Anonymous Elite Member

i always wonder if im the only one living. i know it may seem stupid to you considering your alive, but its weird. also, sometimes i wonder if everything is just a dream. but honestly where did everything come from? im not the deepest nor philisophical person, but i do think about this stuff alot.

10. slick dick willy

slick dick willy Senior Member

heres my 2 cents:
    people dont care if you die they will just
    go on with there lives making dough, money,cream, mula.

so enjoy life and bomb thank you.

11. CIB

CIB New Member

"When i see i forget, when i hear i remeber, when i do, i understand"

12. Dr. Coffee

Dr. Coffee Elite Member

from here to infinity

to infinity and beyond!

hahahahah coffees on drugs

13. southgate

southgate Senior Member

I HAVE A PHILOSOPHY AND THAT IS GRAFFITI ARTISTS ARE VERY CREATFUL PEOPLE... OUT OF ALL THE TIME SOMEONE HAS ON THEIR HANDS WHAT A WAY TO USE IT.. AT LEAST I'M NOT A CRACKHEAD, KILLER OR CHILD MOLESTER.. I ACTUALLY HELP PEOPLE REALIZE THAT GRAFFITI IS AN ART FORM AND WHEN YOU GO THROUGH THE CITY OF DETROIT AND SEE ALL THE GRAFFITI IT'S A CULTURE... BACK 100 YEARS AGO OR MORE PEOPLE DIDN'T HAVE CARS, TVS NOTHING AND NOW LOOK AT HOW SOCIETY IS.. 100 YEARS FROM NOW WILL SOCIETY EXIST.. I HOPE SO CAUSE GRAFFITI WILL BE OUT OF CONTROL THEN

14. skrooeapatape

you talk about society as if your not part of it..

15. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala Elite Member

16. Jugga

Jugga Elite Member

There are fine arts and practical arts...

dance is an art form..
    painting is an art form...
    The spoken word can also be considered art...

so.... YEEEE...

17. runci

runci Elite Member

i regularly think about this just before i go to sleep..
    i jus wonder what it was like before i was alive and what tis gonna be like when i die..
    n i usually jus get carried awya n shit.. its pretty weird.. haha :lol:

18. Hektik-J

Hektik-J Elite Member

Dancing is fun. i dance. ALOT. :D

19. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

20. it-cant-rain-all-the-timelalala

i wanna go to artcity but i dont know where it is....