Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photography

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Fube, Dec 20, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

2. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

You mean the konica? You're right, but the CLE is completely mechanical with a meter and they are very well built by both minolta and leitz, even though they are not badged as leicas.

I really think you will regret buying a purely LTM mount camera. Save a tiny bit longer and get M mount for that flexibility... it will save you selling your Bessa R once you realize you want an M mount lens.

3. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

4. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

I'm a little torn, I like the shadows brought out in the green filter, but the blue filter's sky is way more impactful

5. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

my vote is on the green filter, the sky looks cool on the horizon in the blue one, but it throws me off and it's all i focus on

both dope nonetheless

6. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

I actually got the description around the wrong way. Blue filter cuts out blue sky so the top one is actually the blue filter shot.

couple more... again can't decide on which is better

[Broken External Image]:http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4609/dsc4780jpgcopy1.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/5400/dsc4779jpgcopy1.jpg

Both Blue filter.

7. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

for the first i say the bottom. the dark sky effect brings the house out ALOT more.

the second i say the top only because you cant see that man in the house haha

8. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

I like the contrast between the dark ground and light sky splitting the first photo in half personally.

9. LeaksOne

LeaksOne Elite Member

well i just like the fact the house pops more with the dark sky and the landscape in the back is more detailed, mainly that mountain/hill. just my preference though. all 4 are pretty raw besides the man in the house haha.

10. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

11. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

just fucking around with the new lens. its so weird going from 3.5 to 1.8. i love it. DOF is amazing. best $160 i have spent in a long time

ai45.tinypic.com_97iq7l.jpg

12. dinedgc

dinedgc Elite Member

agreed, just has a cleaner look all over, makes me want to go buy some filters tho, damn being broke

and yeah upstate, good choice on that lens, i fucking love mine, i think its the best second lens for anyone, forces you to move around instead of sitting in one spot zooming in and out

13. UpstateHate585

UpstateHate585 Elite Member

well its my third lens lol but i have a feeling it will be my primary lens

14. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

15. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

16. ares

ares Elite Member

this

17. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

thats lakims fave spot it seems ;)

18. Jenkins.

Jenkins. Elite Member

19. VAsucks

VAsucks Senior Member

well it looks like theres an all mechanical CL and an electronic CLE. i dunno how i overlooked it last night it looks like a very nice camera. i think i still may buy a bessa r because i dont foresee myself buying an m lens anytime soon. if i get the 35 i was looking at and keep my yashica electro with the 45mm f/1.7 i should be covered for awhile. the CL also only has framelines for 40,50 and 90, and id like to go abit widerthan that.

the small size of the cl is somethign thats very appealing though

20. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member