Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photography

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Fube, Dec 20, 2007.

Share This Page

1. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

2. Backalley Abortion Doctor

I can't find anywhere selling just the body. But what a starting price on it, regardless! $700 for the kit? Dope.
    That's cheaper than the D5000. And an autofocus on video mode. Not that I've ever cared about video on my cameras, but dope.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2010
  3. Scavenger

Scavenger Member

4. CuCCui

CuCCui Senior Member

looks like some ones gonna have soup

5. ||BREAD||

||BREAD|| Elite Member

Looks like there was no flash at all, great fucking editing! UNLESSSSSS you used a flash diffuser? or the sb-900-is it?-set to its lowest power?

Lakim, Mine has red,blue,yellow, and white flash!! (not trying to one up you or anything, just saying.) Does your's have a tripod nut?

6. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Decent cameras will generally adjust the lighting to accomodate the speedlights. I use a cheap diffuser and a cheap speedlight (With no power control settings) and I still get really even fill light.

7. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

No Nikon flashes are just that good. The shutter speed was at about half a sec... so at that speed flash becomes less prevalent.

8. Xen Cuts

Xen Cuts Senior Member

Fantastic

9. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

i take great care of my equipment

and my sb600 just shat out today, wont even turn on

my $20 flashes are still running strong

what the fuck.

10. zio

zio Senior Member

manufacturers warranty?

11. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Yeah thats weird. My sb has been through the wars and it's still running fine.

12. Backalley Abortion Doctor

My gay fuck stupid shit piece of jew flash is pissing me off.
    It took me like two hours to take one shot last night, trying to get it to work.
    Fucking thing cost me $50, so I dunno' what I expected.
    Then my tripod exploded (Literally, the head just popped off in a thousand pieces)

I need to buy an SB flash and a good tripod. I ordered an UPstrap last night, because the one that came with my 40 is falling apart.

13. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Yeah. Get an SB-600 and go into a shot and get a good tripod. There is actually a lot to think about when buying a tripod so TRUST ME. BUY A MANFROTTO. You will never need to replace it. Unless of course your needs for it change.

14. Backalley Abortion Doctor

15. CuCCui

CuCCui Senior Member

Have you ever taken film in to be developed and gotten somebody elses photo's along with yours?Terrible ,terrible ,terrible....I was just running the first roll of film through just to see if the damn thing even worked.I mean for $16.00 I was in doubt..well it works.now just fine tune the operator and I'll post up.but not anything developed at walgreens...

@AK47.everyone was going on about that photo of the guy playing with the dog but the real prize in that set was the one of the air cabin. in my opinion that is awesome the clarity ,the nothing special about it,the lighting .on and on I really like that photo.only today it showed up,I couldn't see it before. If I become half as good as that I will be bad ass...exif data?

16. Backalley Abortion Doctor

17. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

18. Tech0ps

Tech0ps Senior Member

I really can't understand this CuCCi guy hey...

Is that your girl Backalley? She looks vicious, haha. Maybe bump up the ISO a bit, just a tad dark. But I like that you're shooting a lot of low light portraits, good stuff..

Just got offered a job for a wedding shoot early next year. It'll mean flying to Tasmania (AK will probably be the only one to know where on earth that is, haha) but the location looks great.
    [Broken External Image]:http://www.lophoto.com/images/medium/BinalongBay01.jpg

19. zio

zio Senior Member

i think backalleys photo needed to be more in focus. other than that, i like it.

the ears and some hair is more in focus than the face

20. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Yeah, that's my girl. And yeah, she's...pretty vicious. She makes me seem like a saint.
    I have a thing for low light portraits. Something just tickles my fancy about deep hues.

I really do need to work on what my focal point is.