Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photography

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Fube, Dec 20, 2007.

Share This Page

1. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

see ak youve got the same mentality as me which is wierd...shit is made to be used...i hate it when people spend 100000's of pounds on modifying a car then never use it cos they are to scared to write it off or blow the engine...fuck if your making something for the purpose to go fast fuckin use i to go fast! same with cameras i know people who are to scared to use their 2-3k bodies incase they drop it and shit :/

2. zio

zio Senior Member

thats fucking interesting how apparently half of all leicas ever made are in japan..
    flipping through atleast 10 pages of that do say so too
    and they love their contax

its like "hey im lugging around a d90, a d40 and d3s just cause i can

3. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

No no, half of all leicas are currently IN japan, not made there.

Leicas are all made either in Germany or weirdly canada for a period in the early 80's.

Japanese cunts are badass. They know what's dope. I always notice the only people on the street that notice I have a leica are japanese/asian.

4. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

www.joehockley.co.nz

spreaded the photos out so it's more of a 'photobook' style... hopefully people will give more attention to each photo now that they are spread out...

opinions...?

5. Mrjesusreborn

Mrjesusreborn Member

Thinking about Sony a390 for about £350, any other cameras I should consider?
    Already looked at the Pentax k-x and Nikon D3000

6. zio

zio Senior Member

yea thats what i meant. sry

7. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Read back less than 10 pages and you will have your answer. I can't be fucked answering the same questions over and over and over.

8. J.Channa

J.Channa Senior Member

Japanese cunt is great

9. Mrjesusreborn

Mrjesusreborn Member

Well your "answer" has already been acknowledged, and I'm asking for further assistance please

10. jobin

jobin Senior Member

@Mrjesusreborn check out the Canon T2i, I would compare that to the D3000.

@Ak I was going to suggest that when I first checked out your site. It looks way cleaner now and is easier to view.

@J.Channa I grinded my dick off the other day on some japanese girl at a club. I love when they attempt to speak English too.

C&C
    favorite.JPG IMG_0395.JPG IMG_0381.JPG

11. AnonymousWaaa

AnonymousWaaa Senior Member

the first one looks bleached out from the amount of white
    second one i like, same with the third, but they just look like anyone could shoot them

12. One Evil

One Evil Elite Member

the seconds and third looks nice.

edit:
    should zoom into her face more get more of a portrait feeling if you feel me on that ... shes cute so im sure it aint a problem :p

13. jobin

jobin Senior Member

^^^Thanks for the responses. Ya I am going to crop them. They aren't my favorite pictures (kinda boring) but they are for a high school year book portrait. And no Im not still in high school haha. I agree the first one was over exposed. The sun was in and out a lot so it was hard to set the exposure. Thanks.

14. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Go look it up on google. It's not hard.

15. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

You should try get a shot where she isn't posing... and she is just laughing or smiling naturally. always have camera near your eye and keep snapping even when she's not ready... the best shots are ALWAYS the candid ones between posing...

16. jobin

jobin Senior Member

Ironically this is when she isn't posing. It's my little sister who is in high school so she was being super awkward and annoying so these were the few times she didn't know I was taking the picture right then. Hopefully, I will eventually get some photogenic girls who Im not related to so I can get some good pics. Also, a different lens. This was a 18-55 so..More to come!

17. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

truuuuue indeeeeeeed

18. zio

zio Senior Member

19. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

Funny when people put down the 18-55... it's an awesome lens. A different lens isn't going to make the photos any better...:cool:

20. zio

zio Senior Member

it will, kinda
    the bottom 4 is with the 18-55 kit.
    the top 3 is with the sigma 17-70mm 2.8-4

but yea, i agree some of the kit lens shots are a bit blurry, i still find the iq generally more pleasing with the sigma

the gf again
    iso 1600 or 800 with the 50 1.8 i believe (and yes i kept alot of the noise)
    [Broken External Image]:http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...78461820291_1201762956_32165945_7843128_n.jpg