Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Places That Get Bombed But Wouldn't Have Before

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by _Sic_, Dec 20, 2005.

Share This Page

1. magic nyc

magic nyc Elite Member

Why is it okay to write on large appartment buildings but not on houses? People pay rent in appartment building too their not just some fucking living in a hole. No one ever says shit about that.

2. [ERK1]

[ERK1] Member

i just try to keep my tagging to trains and business builindings.no really personal stuff like houses,cars or churches because thats the kinda shit that gives all writers bad names.i say that because its seems like you have somethin against the person or group if you bomb stuff like that. sorta like your just slappin'em in the face. its to damn disrespectful and there are to many other things you could be writing on to fuck withplaces like that,that will cause a lot lof problems for other taggers in your city because people dont get so riled up about tagging if its like on train or warehouses. PLUS THE GOVERMENT PAYS FOR TRAINS TO GET BUFFED AND BUILDINGS TO GET PAINTED OVER. so in my opinion fuck the goverment and why not make them pay.

3. neX

neX Member

you are a stupid human! please die! i don't know how some of you people do graffiti when you're christian... its like a joke to me that people who believe in that shit, literally can do graffiti.... churches have more than enough money to buff my shit :lol:

4. hokus

hokus Member

i think you do what you gotta do to get up, thats what makes you toy, if your disrespectful with your shit..thats toy..and all their shit deserves to be thrown over

5. Vowel.1

Vowel.1 Senior Member

Yo taggin churches and shit aint cool at all. But in nyc, all the sandwhich shops n shit are private owned ad people bomb all over the rooftops an put stickers in the windows, so isnt it bein hypocrytical? But yo what about abandoned shit like house that are fallin down an shit. that sometimes looks cool, but if its abandoned and no one lives there its different, i dont know. what do you guys think?

6. kill

kill Elite Member

just bombed sum ones u hual truck sum ones gonna get a fine when giving back,i feel kinda bad

oh and is it cool to bomb an rv and wut kind of vans should i bomb

7. dirmaster0

dirmaster0 Senior Member

Dont bomb cars--the gov gets a limit to how much they can sue for damages--but individuals can sue you to hell if you have the right faggot ass judges--small claims court adds up...

Just stick to business trucks if anything (i dont really condone truck bombing here)--If you can run like a little bitch then do it--No good comes out of getting caught (unless tagbangers pulled one on you and youre running from them LOL)--just ditch the cans n shit n say someone's packing

Good luck n get out in this prime time--Perfect time to bomb up the cities :rolleyes:

8. BNE

BNE Member

NOO bad idea never ditch your shit unless you have gloves on especially if you have a criminal record cuz they have your prints and youll get fucked thats what happend to my boy

9. v e n s r.

v e n s r. Senior Member

i dont bomb houses, cars, or churches

houses because it just fucks up someones personal shit and its a pain in the ass for them (plus ive heard of people bombing there friends house by mistake and getting there asses kicked), cars for the same reason plus you can get your ass sued for that shit and its just not worth it, churches because people may take it as hatred for the religion and thats not cool

as far as commercial trucks and u hauls im game

10. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member

fuck writing on churches but ill write on ur mom your sisters your aunts your grandmas titties

11. Frost

Frost Member

I don't write on churches, but i write on schools. especially the ghetto ass ones, that can't afford to buff my shit

12. sixdotcom

sixdotcom Senior Member

Arn't the rules:

no schools
    no churchs
    no houses

?

13. kill

kill Elite Member

why not schools i dont tag mi school but ,write random shit on the desks

14. sixdotcom

sixdotcom Senior Member

yea dest r fine & bathrooms too,,

but not the outside

15. JadedSketches

JadedSketches Elite Member

Fuck that, I hit schools

16. Cccp.aeroC

Cccp.aeroC Senior Member

why not schools? if its not a private school wouldnt the government be liable to pay for it?

17. dirmaster0

dirmaster0 Senior Member

Man the school systems (ANY school system) will crack the fuck down on it--No matter where youre at--Sooner or later it'll up to CCTV--More Police Liason officers, locker searches--more kids getting put up for no reason--all of that shit just causes more drama for YOU to deal with if youre involved with it or not--But sooner or later your ass'll get bagged

If you write at school--write on paper--sketch--take it with--dont leave shit on desks and lockers cause you can always eat paper to destroy evidence--You cant eat a fuckin locker

peace

18. Volume_one_

Volume_one_ Senior Member

you see the trick is dont hit your school :eek: ( i hope i'm not the only one whos thought of that )

19. NiHiL

NiHiL Elite Member

yes skools
    YES churches
    no houses and private property's...

20. Volume_one_

Volume_one_ Senior Member

Lol its hard cuz some schools have the best walls and lots of people see them
    Hey if you get lucky they might put it on the news lol