Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Places That Get Bombed But Wouldn't Have Before

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by _Sic_, Dec 20, 2005.

Share This Page

1. sec

sec Senior Member

there arn't really "rules", but yes, i would agree with those, exept maybe skoolz. can't really say why people wouldn't bomb those.

2. kill

kill Elite Member

i wrote in the bathroom and this fuckin teacher took mi markers and said i did it, i denyed it but he was a fuckin fag and had no fucken proof ,bastard

3. nonamebrandeggs

nonamebrandeggs Senior Member

4. kill

kill Elite Member

i didnt write mi tag i just drew a couple toy karaks and scribbles and this other guy did the same thing and now they are threating to close the bathroom

5. nonamebrandeggs

nonamebrandeggs Senior Member

6. kill

kill Elite Member

u talkin to me i live in san francisco but i go to a gay ass private school with like 70 ppl in it

i dont believe they would close the bathroom i wanna test them

7. NiHiL

NiHiL Elite Member

sir you are an idiot!!!!

8. sec

sec Senior Member

^^ respect that man

9. GHOST 2-5-2

GHOST 2-5-2 Senior Member

you never write on a church those probla some wana b fudge packin mutha fuckas any way

10. iusenibsonmyspraycans

iusenibsonmyspraycans Member

yeahhhh, us writers like to fuck shit up and everything......but churches, thats not even cool. youll probly get busted bombing a church, thats god saying HA BITCH.

11. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

fuck you i would and i did i cought the sickest heaven and it was a church rooftop and i hit it cuz it was so easy to get to.

12. crac

crac Elite Member

anyone who hits a church, sombodys house or someones car is a fucking chump toy.

13. C-money fresh!

including me?!?!!??! it was on the roof and its was a sezy ass simple.

14. shock

shock Senior Member

you should no never to tag a church no matter how easy it is to get to the roof

15. C-money fresh!

fuck you fuck all you little punk pussey bitches in this shit to look cool for your friends. this shit is serious and if your serious about what graffitti is writing on something illigaly then you would do what was nescisary to get ups. dont bullshit your selfs nobody who does illiagal shit is in it just for the art.

16. shock

shock Senior Member

fuck you calling me a pussy cuz i no not to bomb churches your fuckin stupid ask anyone who is anybody in graff if they ever tagged a church and see wat they say

17. C-money fresh!

my whole crew will tag a church just because were serious about this shit and if you arnt why are you vandalizing in the beginning , if its the best available heaven or rooftop its getting hit just like if was an office building or something nobody care about. we dont draw curses and hate shit on it.

18. C-money fresh!

your a little ho i just realized you dont live in an urban environment it would probly get in your local newspaper if you did.

im sorry

19. shock

shock Senior Member

i live in alburqurque the biggest city in new mexico you dont no how serious i am about graff so shut the fuck up

20. KAL

KAL Senior Member

hold on a sec....i read through this whole thing and it was never clear wheather or not to hit up a school? cus i hit up a school nearby ...but they ended up buffing it