Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Places That Get Bombed But Wouldn't Have Before

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by _Sic_, Dec 20, 2005.

Share This Page

1. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

give respect and get respect act like a bitch get treated like a bitch. shitting on peoples beliefs is the work of a bitch.

2. Brian Peppers

Brian Peppers Senior Member

Funny thing is.. you all worship the same god... silly religious people.

3. Detour

Detour Member

i'll bomb any school(besides my own)

i will NOT bomb churches because its fucked up. just because you don't beleave in god doesn't mean you can't show respect for the people that do.

I will bomb House FENCES aslong as there on a main road.

Anyone that bombs a church is a fuck head.

4. Tade

Tade Senior Member

you are a stupid human! please die! i don't know how some of you people do graffiti when you're christian... its like a joke to me that people who believe in that shit, literally can do graffiti.... churches have more than enough money to buff my shit :lol: [/b][/quote]
    graffiti is not a sin. it's not even a crime. the government just doesnt wanna deal with having to clean it up, so they make laws against it, which really dont do anything. grafffiti is an artform, so if you're a christian and a writer, you arent gonna go to hell for writing your name. dont think of graff as DE-facing property, think of it as RE-facing property. =)

when you go out bombing, just say, "hey, im gonna go make someones life alot more colorful." and you wont feel bad about it.

and fuck religion. i dont hit churches, mainly because alot of churches have irreplacable architecture, which i wouldnt wanna ruin. when you die, you dont go to heaven or hell. you rot in the ground, and your matter is recycled by the earth.

my 6 1/2 cents.

have a nice day,
    Tade UAS.VUK

5. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

hittin up a church is a waste of my time
    alls who going to see it is some preist douche
    and some old people waste of paint i say

6. emel

emel Senior Member

in most states its a felony to vandalize school buildings, churches, or government property as it is here in the state of texas :(
    but i dont give a fuck what i write on, i dont write on churches caz most people think its WRONG why the fuck would you think that if your fuckin bombin shit in the first place but i think its more of a personal decision caz i dont believe in any of that stuff so i dono however you feel about those places people find sacred or whatever

7. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

8. Jroc1993

Jroc1993 Elite Member

im gonna agree with Tade its only a place but it does have irreplaceable architecture so i wouldnt touch it

9. NiL

NiL Elite Member

A church is a sacret place for people and a lot of people respect that it's a church and won't do any form of vadalism to it. I reckon it's stupid doing a church someones house or car and along the lines of that shit.

10. AMansNotACamel

AMansNotACamel Senior Member

The first time I went bombing we stopped at a church, all the people I was with painted all over it. There was something wierd stopping me though, like I'm not religious but i just put my tin in my bag and watched.
    Also with houses you never know whose house you are bombing and that could lead to mad beef.
    It all comes down to your sense of morals, some people just feel wierd about that shit.

11. Stim

Stim Senior Member

This shouldn't have even made it six pages, theres a code... if you don't know it then head on over to the toys forum and learn your roots. You make all graffiti writers look discrespectful and useless, this is an artform... not an immature egotistical act of aggression.

12. dreamkrew

dreamkrew New Member

I personally would'nt do that. (write on a church, that is)

I think it's fucked up to write on/in certain places..

But it's really all on the persons moral's i'd say.. :/

13. stado

stado Senior Member

fuck god, but not the church

14. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

word

15. -kraze-

-kraze- Member

bottom line, dont tag any serious places or places that you think that are wrong to tag...think about whats wrong to tag though

16. PaintThaStreets P.T.S

PaintThaStreets P.T.S Senior Member

WERRRDD now this cunt noes wat his talk bowt now if ervey writer was like this we whould have CUNT HEAD writers in the world who drop taggs on churchs and stuff like that

17. snezoner

snezoner Senior Member

yo looking at some of these kids they should be punched in their fucking mouth for the disrespect pouring from it.. i dont believe in god but it doesnt mean i talk shit on ppl that do,

i cant believe anyone hasnt beat the shit outta some of you kids, learn respect

18. wickedtermz

wickedtermz Senior Member

i think u got this backwards kid

19. KLYPSE6193

KLYPSE6193 Banned

I bombed this high school like 20 times

20. THE TRUTH HURTS

THE TRUTH HURTS Elite Member

wtf u little dumb cats make me wanna take a shit....but dnt worry u get madd props 4 hittin churches :rolleyes: hahahahahaha hit up the toy forum pal