Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

political thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scary letters, Feb 26, 2008.

Share This Page

1. Cause816

Cause816 Senior Member

yeah i understand that. I see what you mean and i meant it lke that. i just think it came out wrong.

2. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

the bbc might not be outright biased like american news but as a londener i can tell u its got its own agenda, the labor government thats in charge is bigtime into imigration and multicultered socsiety, the bbc london news trys to play down race issues and any time they have somthing about schools achieving they pick a class with prodomently ethnic students, its not as open as the us but its still there

3. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

^^^thats wild in america the ppl whine about how right wing news is ( im not saying it is or it isnt thouhg...) and in the uk ppl whine about how left wing the media is.....the grass is never greener huh...

about the global warming thing...i dont think we caused ti ....its just earth cycle...alos other planets in the solar system are getting hotter too...so its obvioulsy not all us...but then ppl say oh well all the co2 in the air is gonna make things worse...well if those ppl really cared they would tell u its not co2 that will kill us is no2...which is far less in nnumber than co2 but like alot worse....or something...
    also i really dont think scientists should be telling us we need to change the planet...cause we havent really been around that long to know exactly what we should or shouldnt do...we just need to ride it out...

but on the hybrid cars stuff...ethanol is bs...it drove up prices for corn cause all of it was going to make ethanol cause of the presidnets plan or whatever...then it drove up the price of other produce because farmers were planting more corn than other produce....it also requires about the same amount of energy to make a gallon of ethanol than a gallon of ethanol puts out!!! its a shame...hydrogen is the best way to go...maybe solar if they ever get the cells right....but on the real ranchers put out more "deadly c02" than cars do...so become vegan ecofreaks....lol u guys arent freaks....

(im not trying to beef with anyone...)

4. steegz

steegz Member

I was so down for Dennis Kucinich but wakka wakka!
    If I believed in voting in this country I'd vote for Obama for the primaries but living in Texas makes it hard to believe in a reason to vote democrat.

5. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

not really cuss most people are mad liberal anyone who says anything else is called a bigot, wich is just anoying for the real racsist like myself

6. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

i like england

except for the hole mad liberal thing...i know what ur talking bout tho....from what i hear its a huge disconnect between voter and voted over there...true or no?

7. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

yea the mayor of london is hatedby every one,
    i mean everyone and hes been in power for ages

i cant speak for the rest of england, im sure its more conservetive than london,
    but were im at is,befor if u typed in my neighbour hood in wikipedia it said it was the most diverse place on earth

Last edited: Feb 28, 2008
  8. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

hybrid cars are gas/electric. ethanol is a type of biodiesel. totally different topics. as far as biodiesel goes.. ethanol does suck though.. theres many many better alternatives in the realm of biodiesel.

9. ForGiven

ForGiven Senior Member

lots of people think obama will be assasanated; if there is an attepmt and he lives, HE IS THE ANTICHRIST!!!!

10. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

I've already claimed tha tposition, thanks.

In other news, Bush seems to have actually done some good in Africa, they love him there.

11. scary letters

scary letters Senior Member

but "george bush doesnt care about black people". maybe he fed them jenna bush.

anybody see the ohio debate? i think obama did better than last time.

12. Steel!

Steel! Elite Member

ok im just going to lay it down like huey does in the boondocks:

"excuse me.. i would just like to say that Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the devil, and the government is lying about 9/11. thank you, and goodnight."
    *white people start rioting*

13. PureSole

PureSole Elite Member

^hahaha
    word

Im a libertarian though. Civil liberties and all that bullshit..

14. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

I LOVE THE F***ING BOONDOCKS

OMG THE GUY FROM THE GRAFF EPISODE THAT LOOKED LIKE A FREAKING ALBINO....LMAOROFLXDHAHAAHLOL

anyways here is another interesting video i found....remember when u watch it though ...i aint a republican...and i dont believe necessarily everything in that video...so ....i just think its interesting so i wanted to share it....

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=27790

15. Rots takes your Daughters

16. Rots takes your Daughters

HAHAHA "I support FORCED sterilization for Christian fundies". haahahah best thing I've seen all week.

17. ...uhh

...uhh Senior Member

i just thouhgt it was wild...thier is some hippy liberal at the beggining in a toga and with flowers...and then thier little latte liberals beating/harrassing that guy ....

what u think rots....

(btw i laughed at that sign too its ridiculous...)

18. Steel!

Steel! Elite Member

haha did u guys know that nader is running for prez?

19. Rots takes your Daughters

20. PG_Miscreant

PG_Miscreant Senior Member

JOHN MCCAIN 2008...the lesser of many evils. Im looking out for myself im a minority too here fuck obama hes not gunna do shit for 90% of the country he just wants to give money to crackbabies and fags ande he'll do it by brainwashing young white kids with his cliche "change" rhetoric, turn them against their brothers and make them think all white men are evil fuck that and fuck the naacp obamas not even a descendent of slaves hes half kenyan half white
    Im not racist, anyone who votes for obama is cuz theyre only doing it cuz hes black and theyre "p.c", i mean i live in DC metro for gods sake but really our country is under attack from outside and in by terrorists.
    Wake up and smell the crack people our country is under attack