Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Post A Random Fact About Yourself

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by clockworkfuse, Jul 31, 2006.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

haha

fact: i think its guna rain

2. clockworkfuse

clockworkfuse Elite Member

my dog has an obsession with ripping all the green fuzz off tennis balls

3. FaultO

FaultO Elite Member

i had a terrible case of gas today, with little to no farts. how disappointing is that.

4. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

fact: i am an artifact from the wrong side of the tracks.

5. Mekr4

Mekr4 Elite Member

hahahahahahahaha thats hella funny man, i just tried that this morning before work, and ive been thinkin the same fucking thing. i was almost late cuz it took so long. if i do it in the shower i usually lay down, but today i just didnt feel like it. water isnt the best of lubes either, my arm kept getting worn out too soon.

and i know what he means by it gets clumpy. happens to me every time. it gets all stuck in my pubes and shit, or it will get stuck on the hairs on my knuckles, and it makes the skin of your hands all like...i dunno waxy or something.

6. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

i think you guys are being a little bit too open about that shit

Fact: Haviks loves his chai tea lattes

7. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

fact: word i've been drinking chai tea lattes almost every morning before school for almost a year and a half, it's fattening but SO FUCKING GOOD

8. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

i thought i was the only one that drank those things. haha

there so good.

9. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

anarchy who's that in your sig? just some random guy? i don't really skate but i've been staring at that for like a minute straight, the slow-mo makes it fucking mesmerizing :ph34r:

10. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Fact- I missed sundance this year. Last year I went and it was pretty incredible.

I arrived at Greengrass (Eagle Butte reservation) in the middle of the night with my wife to support her uncle who would be dancing the next day. It was comepletely dark but I could just barely make out tents and a little talking. People were mostly quiet because sundance is a very sacred tradition and many spirits accompany it. There were 3 men wearing buffalo heads as hats. They were old and they sort of ran the show. They greeted people who came and turned away those who weren't part of the ceremony, and those who where in there monthly cycle.(I know, it sounds like a joke, but it's true, it's a rule, and somehow, they can sense if you're having your period, and they'll send you away..) Not far from were we set up our tent, I could see the arena where the dances took place. It was a big circle, and in the middle, there was a large pole with a bunch of brightly colored swatches of cloth tied to it and ropes attached from the top of the pole to somewhere in the grass. Later as I looked closer, I realised the ropes were attached to people who slept there in the grass. One of them was a kid who had just lost his grandfather and so he made a pledge of 4 days.

4 days of being stuck to a pole from two ropes that are attached to you by animal claws pierced through your chest, without food and almost no water, (the buffalo men will bring a bit of warm tea when you're at you bodys tolerance.
    In the day, you dance and pray, attached to the pole. At night, you sleep, still attached to the pole. On the final day of your pledge, you build up the courage to break free from the claws that attach you to the pole and it's over. Native Americans (Sioux) have done this for many years and believe that the dance is to take the pain from the rest of the world and ease the suffering of there families.

Pretty amazing shit really. Makes me glad I'm a cracker too..

11. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

dustin dollin nigga

12. Sheek

Sheek Senior Member

fact- my back hurts
    i was bent over too long cuttin a stencil
    i moved it wrong and pulled a mussle

13. D'$iduurr..

D'$iduurr.. Senior Member

14. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

its 357 and i gotta wake up at 6

:(

15. Ume

Ume Moderator

i've got 2...yes count em, TWO...jobs....doing the same thing for "competing" resturants.

16. ZoToS ...

ZoToS ... Elite Member

Here's a fun fact ... I've only got one job but my salary combined with my wifes next year will be in the 6 digit range ... ahhhhhh how I love doing what I do.

17. NumbPain

NumbPain Senior Member

key word, combined...

anyways fact. im going thru this site to cool down a lil while drinking some water, so i can get back to weed eating the lawn... its fuck 87 out... with a nice beaming sun.. and chunks of dog shit splashing onto my legs...

18. ZoToS ...

ZoToS ... Elite Member

Oh, in that case mine alone will be 70K ... good enough for ya?

19. NumbPain

NumbPain Senior Member

yeah i guess, better then mine... but money isnt the most important thing in my life....

20. Mekr4

Mekr4 Elite Member

me neither. ive been raised in an upper middle clas family my life and for years my only dream has been to move out so i can move to the inner city. fuck havin money...id rather have good friends and times.