Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Post A Random Fact About Yourself

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by clockworkfuse, Jul 31, 2006.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

fact; since i'm moving back to tally soon i'm currently looking into art schools so i can start a foundation for my future.
    fact; flat nills are queer.
    fact; i think gesus is funny as hell, in a wierd tweaker kind of way.
    fact; i've been clean from any introvienous drugs for almost two years now(hoo-ray for self) and i still fiend like crazy.
    fact; i once had a light bulb blow up in my face, and had to come with an excuse as to why when i went to the hospital to have the shards removed...i still have scars from it.
    fact; i've been two rehab three times since i was 14.
    fact; i caught one of my friends staring at my "package" today and it really freaks me out...and his girl friend is named after the jewish bible...and he's jewish...quite ironic.
    fact; the cuts from the last time i cut myself are finally almost healed completely...but they itch like crazy...it's driving me insane.
    fact; my mother won't let me stay with her when i move back to tally unless i go into either therapy or a treatment center for my "D.I.D" which apparently is the name for the problem that people that cut themselves have...and i won't go so i don't know where i'm going to live...yet again.
    fact; the seahawks just signed branch into our recieving core and it makes me extremely happy...it makes me want to do the robot:)

2. Blix

Blix Senior Member

fact: I have a kitten who gets lonely when my older cat goes out

3. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

are you a bike messenger?

i know a bunch of the bike messengers in my city

they all listen to fucked up grind and are into artfag street art shit

4. TalibKweli

TalibKweli Elite Member

fact: E-terror should run for president, i know he would get elected

5. blastbeatsattack

blastbeatsattack Senior Member

are you a bike messenger?

i know a bunch of the bike messengers in my city

they all listen to fucked up grind and are into artfag street art shit [/b][/quote]
    yes actually i am. but i listen to hardcore and thrash not the grind your talking about...when i am doing runs i am generally listening to rap/ hip hop.. immortal treason is my favorite to ride to...i am definatly not an art fag but i do enjoy art.

6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

you and me have alot in common
    Fact. we both from or in florida
    Fact. ive paints tally for a few years atleast twice a year
    Fact. im funny but im not tweaker, more xanax/downer junkie who drops too much acid and has been for the past 8 years
    Fact. i too feind like crazy nuts....every day sence i stoped ive found my self shooting morphiene and oxys every blue moon to make the craving chill for a fe weks
    Fact. i have scars on ym face come glass....
    Fact. i been to rehab actaully 3 times also sence the age of 14 back in the 99
    Fact. i hang out with gays guys all the time so the whole package things normal for me
    Fact. i used to be a cutter, but seeing too many of my friend die from too deep ot the fact there arms and thys look like barcodes now, and the fact after 11 suicide attempts 4 OD's i quit all that shit and try to help out all my friend who still to that but form time to time ill get all rallyed up when people are talking shit about how there hard core and will fuck me up and ill pull out a knife and cut my self and then laugh in ther face....
    the problem usually ends there...
    Fact. i stay with my moms tilli get on my feet again from spending a few thousands dollars on heroin in half a year and being broke because of it...
    Fact i love doing the robot, hell downtown me and my friends dress up like robots and dance with drunk people

Proof

[Broken External Image]:http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6575/blake1mb0.jpg

7. banginonwax

banginonwax Member

i second that motion.

i have west side written across my knuckles...

8. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

9. Sheek

Sheek Senior Member

fact- my mom just called spray paint "a can of spray"

10. Blix

Blix Senior Member

fact: my earlier post has a deeper meaning then meets the eye

11. E-Terror

E-Terror Elite Member

you talking about vaginas?

12. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

yeah...i've slowed down with the cutting since middle school, i don't do it near as often but when i do it's so much worse...the last cuts were retty bad, across my chest...i was piss drunk and bled all over the brand new bed=set i had just bought, a nice feather-down duvai(comforter)new feather down pillows and bed sheets....which were all white...it looked like a murder scene from a movie...my ex-room mate feaked out and kicked me out, he said he didn't want to come home to a dead body. i usually do burns because they're easier to hide since thre's no blood, but i just felt like cuttin i guess.Hopefully i'll be back in tally within a month or two, i was supposed to leave a week or so ago, but my mom called me on some bull shit and flipped out about me cuttin again and said that she wasn't going to buy my tickets even though she had already said she was going to, so i quit my job and now i can't find work to buy the tickets and i'm livin with some chill ass guys i met at a party at the last house i lived in before this last one...it was too infamous for parties...we had the cops break down our door 5 times out of all the times they came, they thought we were dealin meth in our house, which was completely obsurd, all we did was drink and do some rails every-so-often, at one time they took twenty-three of us to jail, it took three trips with the van and four cars...lol, good times.all in all i'm pretty lost right now in my life, i'm not really too sure where to turn or go, i'm just tryin to make it back to tally, and i'm in missouri right now, about 45 minutes from kc and stl. i would just hitch-hike but it would take forever and i really don't want some deranged crazy person making a wind-chime out of my genetils. that's crazy you do acid gesus, i used to skate with this kid i was in rehab with and we used to buy a visine bottle every two weeks and trip balls at school, we used to drop in our eyes(way better visuals) and hit like ten rails on the bus...i haven't done any horse in awhile now, still fiend like hell though, they say the cravings go away in like 72 hours...my ass. i hate that 36 hour rapid detox shit, i've had two of those and those were by far the worst 72 hours of my life.i really wish everyone would just get along on here, whether or not you prefer to throw down with markers,mops,paint,brushes, or whatever you choose...we're all here for the same damn reason, we all love graff. i'm more of a scribbler than anything else, i don't mind get my hands dirty doin some throwies but all we've got is one another...the graff world is like a huge family, let's not tear it apart because we don't like the way some else writes...let them do their own thing, you do yours....fuck, i'm so tired of all the beef that goes on here...we're all brothers and sisters in a big writin family, i know some people don't like their siblings,but they're still family, i'm way more prone to have a fellow writer's back than some person i don't know...the fact that they write gives us a bond.PLEASE STOP THE BEEF, WE'RE ALL FAM HERE. wow,that was quite a rant...

13. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

fact; ^^^^^^^^^^

14. Blix

Blix Senior Member

hahaha god thats funny as hell Fact: Im sorry I lied to try an seem cool

15. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

fact: when i dont drink or do drugs the things that make me stick out from other people become more prominent. which isnt necessarily a good thing. people dont always appreciate it when you answer a question before they ask it.

16. Maker A Laker

Maker A Laker Senior Member

let me break it down for ya

In canada (mostly quebec) there are alot of indian cigarettes that flow now because of the crazy cigarette prices (like 8,60$ for a pack)

so instead of paying like 60$+ for a carton i buy indian cigarettes (sameeeeeeeeeeeee fuckin thing as other cigarettes) 250smokes for 15$

and they come in plastic bags, you do have some in cartons

so, i save alot of cash on cigarettes

and that my friend was a Fact [/b][/quote]
    its the same in ontario its so much cheaper the buying from the store

17. fannypack uprock

fannypack uprock Elite Member

and on the bag of cigarettes. gotchya. makes sense now. and i would do the same thing my friend. good move.

18. sceak

sceak Senior Member

jaime les fuckings bananes :rolleyes:

19. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

fact;right now there is a party going on at the guys' house i'm stayin at and i'm on the enternet, i've almost completely lost my interest in partying...my life is getting so sad...shit, i'm such a fuckin loser. i need to move somewhere were nobody knows me and re-invent myself...i just want to be someone else sometimes...am i the only one that gets tired of being the same person all the time, i need a vacation as someone else, but would it help?if i was another person then i would have their problems,stress,worries, and deep rooted psychotic fucking hatreds...maybe it's just me, i really think that i'm reaching the fine line that devides sanity and insanity sometimes...is there a possibility that i could be losing my mind?i just think there might?it feels like it?i don't know?who does?if they do?then why? maybe it's a matter of when,not who?maybe it's how, not who, or when for that matter? maybe it's the "who" the "why" the "where" the "how" the "when"...jesus that will not make sense to anyone but i...maybe i'm not losing my mind...maybe my conscious is just expanding into something greater, my paths of thought take different routes, i think different now than i ever have? my creativity is so dead, but at the same time it expands like that horizon during the rise of the sun into the morning sky...it's like i'm seperate consciousnesses operating at the same time all in one moment...there are so many possibilties that go through my "aware"...i'm thinking with many different minds,all at one...it's confusing,yet so revealing...it makes me think about the " i " who am " i " who's underneath this temple's exterior, what's internal...but what if these thoughts are false...untrue. what if the things i think i'm learning about myself aren't true? what if they are all fake, then does that make me a fake person? does it make my being unreal? if these things that i think i am aren't so then does that mean that i am not? not..i am?could i possibily be more confusing to myself? but maybe i'm not confused...maybe i see everything just as it is, or appears to be...true or untrue..." the chance of what i know to be pheux "...jesus think far too much...someone explain to the " i's " inside how things are, and are to be, please let me know why things are, and aren't

20. OUTLAW DISKO

OUTLAW DISKO Member

fact: 3 time mr universe right here

fact: guy above me's a dyke