Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Post Your Painted Pieces FLICKS>talk

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Aero, May 5, 2004.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

2. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

how so?
    Even if I do get cheeky on this site im still never cocky about my own work.

who are you anyway? wheres your shit?

3. Seti

Seti Elite Member

jus a board i did yesterday..

ai18.photobucket.com_albums_b144_nightbreedkru_Picture045.jpg

4. runci

runci Elite Member

looks like u liive out in the middle of knowhere!

5. Seti

Seti Elite Member

yeh it were i do my course..its at a skate park in the middle of the moors

6. doudenci

doudenci Member

200? theres a zero too much... its not even close to that high

7. Dr. Coffee

Dr. Coffee Elite Member

hahahahahah 200 feet..... really ugly to boot

8. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

hahahaha, 200 feet, thats like 12 stories, that bridge is prolly 40feet up, not even

9. Tekel

Tekel Elite Member

haha if u fell from that u would prolly just break a leg not die... plus whos gonna see it?

10. Undecided

Undecided Senior Member

not to mention its poopoo

11. < mase >

< mase > Senior Member

rusto y?

12. Cut Throat Savage

Cut Throat Savage Senior Member

Though I do think Dr. Evil's style is wack for the spot...meaning that it should've been done way better.....I still think most of you don't have the right to talk shit being that most of you have never even done anything close to "crazy" like that..

13. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

the lip on that bridge looks really wide i would out atleast brought a roller up there and then did the 3d and effects with spray paint.... but paint ledges aint no joke i ended up in a wheel chair for about 8 months and have to have my ankel segicaly reconstructed because of it...

14. wang dang doodle

wang dang doodle Senior Member

how can you even speak about being a joke? your name is name? thats retarded in the first place, second , your shit is just booty crappy fills and crappy flicks of them as well (most likely to disguise the fact that theyre not in a spot worth mentioning). i dont even know fula, but i do know his shit burns yours easily and he dont have half the ego of your dumbass. go hang yourself. :angry: heres a roller on the five freeway in the hottest area on earth, irvine(the o.c.) california. ai19.photobucket.com_albums_b196_meserism_mesroly.jpg [/b][/quote]
    he said the hotest area on earth.. irvine in orange county.. haha my grandfolks lie in echo park and i was raisied in brooklyn. dont tell me about areas that are hot.

irvine.. hahahaha

15. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

and?

16. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

....hahaha look what I found, damn I suck.

17. Dr.evil

Dr.evil Elite Member

haha there was like this much foot room------------------------------------------------------------------! you defuinatly couldent have goten a roller up there ..

and to the rest of you fuckers. YOU have never been there.. one of my paints fell out of my pocket up there and a fucking crater on the ground... PLUS non of u pussies would even look at doing that spot so post up your garbage.. DORKS.

18. Dr.evil

Dr.evil Elite Member

oh and for you... the white fill faded or or soem shit it pissed me off. so there is fill and 3d..

19. MESER_Z

MESER_Z Senior Member

he said the hotest area on earth.. irvine in orange county.. haha my grandfolks lie in echo park and i was raisied in brooklyn. dont tell me about areas that are hot.

irvine.. hahahaha [/b][/quote]
    first of all, your a dummy that posted his crappy graff like nineteen times. second of all dont you think that more ghetto areas (i.e. brooklyn) would have alot less money and supplies to fight graffiti than a prominent rich suburb like irvine? think about the stupid comment you just made and then shoot yourself. imnot from either of these areas so dont get shit twisted ..... ai33.photobucket.com_albums_d59_mesrock_mesfont101.jpg

20. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

damn man, its like you paint 24/7. nice.