Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Post Your Painted Pieces FLICKS>talk

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Aero, May 5, 2004.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. rseyek

rseyek Elite Member

2. Skyone

Skyone Member

A recent piece I did for a commercial;
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=pWlXWzksMjs
    one of the best parts of these, is I get to keep all the cans after, for sure I was like yeah we are going to need like 12 cans for this, meanwhile I barely used up 4. :D

3. PainFulOne

PainFulOne Senior Member

4. Aero

Aero Elite Member

looks good...you still have to work on your letter scheme but it looks good

5. discount warehouse

discount warehouse Senior Member

6. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

definitely like your other stuff better but that's pretty dope none the less..I think the dark square/circle on the left are the only things that really bother me...dope! meser dope too!

7. Aero

Aero Elite Member

dope matr...but i prefer your other stuff too....no offense but this looks more like a bombing than a piece...if i compare to what i'm used to see

8. vman

vman Elite Member

the green bastard

9. zidar

zidar Member

^ ur right but european stylez are the best and their the fastest depelopers of different stylez.

10. MESER_Z

MESER_Z Senior Member

ero styles are the best? the fastest developers of new styles? funny....considering everything europe got came from old school new york...europe is behind a few years in its developement......

11. Cut Throat Savage

Cut Throat Savage Senior Member

12. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

I think bombing in europe is evolving way more than in the US..i was in France and EVERYTHING is bombed with CLEAN shit that takes balls, not ugly 1 min. fillins.....small towns that compared to the US would be bumblefuck, arkansas.., highways are bombed, etc...they're definitely a lot more liberal about their piecers but stlye-wise it can't be compared to the US..theres a lot more artisticly nice shit (characters, backgrounds, etc.) but letter-style wise can't be compared to the US ive only been in France but Ive been in NY, NJ, CHi, OH, PHil, stl, KC...

13. MESER_Z

MESER_Z Senior Member

youve also got to realize you can bomb in the daytime in these european countries. the cops are more corrupt and dont give a fuck about graff nearly as much out there(unless youre painting trains in germany). Germany is the only place that ihas crazy cops with ak's and shit hunting writers down.maybe theres other places too. but i know for a fact holland, spain , and france are hella liberal when it comes to graff... you can go do a burner on the street in broad daylight and the only thing a cop will do is tell you to stop. I been to europe over ten times, so im not just talking out my ass.

14. Mute1

Mute1 Elite Member

Your right, man but not only is it that cops, graffiti just more socially acceptable there. Walkin down the street a person might not give a shit if they see someone writing, whereas in many places in north america you will get jock ass beer bellied faggots chasing you down like vigilantes cus this shit has become so taboo. Which is why you see Euro movies with guys just busting tags in subway cars full of people and no one says shit. Try that in even canada and i guarantee u some goofs will try to citizen arrest you and shit.

15. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

yeah graff here is related to nyc kings by the common people, they think only the krypts and bloods candalise to get out their turf...but in europe its a very artsy place, people love street art there

graffiti is so much better represneted becasue of the street art scene instead of the gang scene i think

16. FuLa

FuLa Elite Member

**edit...bahh too much talk

...US better in stlye...europe(xept' germany, holland, switzerland, austria, etc.) more liberal, therefore more bombing and more pieceing but not nearly as evolved and badass as in the us.

17. imported_4__

imported_4__ Senior Member

18. zidar

zidar Member

@ meser z Im not disagreeing with you that graffiti and the style developers started in America but if you look at the fact that since 1995 until now the style has been the same and it has been going in reapeat. In other hands i know that european graffiti started in france and now europe has the craziest styles like nowhere else and the funny thing is that europeans know everything about american style and they know about the hip hop culture better than americans. Europe is the leader in graffiti in the world right now their train scene is exploding and the thing is they are so many steps ahead of us in style and this is a fact.

no beef just respect

19. SALVO

SALVO Elite Member

We're all humans...and we all roughly have the aprox. IQ, anyone can outline a squiggle.

20. 3pik norsk1

3pik norsk1 Senior Member

I LOVE EUROPE

ps. how many of you think opus is a good name...cuz i need help (no shit)

pps. check out my cousins website http://www.jones.ch/site.html