Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Post Your Painted Pieces FLICKS>talk

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Aero, May 5, 2004.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. MESER_Z

MESER_Z Senior Member

Is that on a church, if so thats a no-no...and i personally think its ugly and think the word crew spelled krew is 5th grade, 90s, AOL spelling...but i like your other stuff meser [/b][/quote]
    no its not a church. its a blockbuster video. and even if it was, fuck a church and their scandalous ways of tapping into peoples faith to make a buck. fuck organized religion of any sort. its all a scam. and who gives a fuck how i spell krew/crew/crue/krue/kru/cru. its not even worth bringing up how trendy or out of date the way i spell "crew" is. its just gay to even think about the spelling to that extent. and yeah fire extinguisher tags are ugly, but they rep like a motherfucker.

2. Thrillhouse

Thrillhouse Senior Member

3. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

WORD THE FUCK UP!!!!!

4. discount warehouse

discount warehouse Senior Member

5. Fuck Internet Toys

Fuck Internet Toys Senior Member

WORD THE FUCK UP!!!!! [/b][/quote]
    Geroge bush follows satanism..................... Fuck single perspectives. You think this world is that simple? You think that god is the higest power? You think that there is no room for error? that by avoiding those with errors is going to lead you to a happy place? That god would praise you for encouraging the error to expand? Cause you know the bible... The bible talks alot about what is now "illeagal" but as a positive thing... back then how much stress was there? so how would problems expand if there was nothing really to encourage them ? Money.... Why is desire strongly encouraged in the return for the destruction of earth and life on it ? Would god be happy? What arias do other religons focus on ? What are they really getting at? Why is there aria of understanding of the power this universe not valued ? Why would it be distroyed? Does it really hold now importanse? Do you think they may know something that North America dosent? Do you think that anybody really has bad intention? Or do you thing that they just choose to ignore there wrong doing? What does that encourage? Do you think that it contridicts the meaning of life to encourage disparity? ---------------------------------------In personal oppinion I beleave that the meaning of life is to grow and expand, To learn and appreciate. The truest beauty of life is yet far from being discovered from the greatest majority of the worlds population and puts this material world to shame.. SO than what exactly is evil ???????? One man who has had lots of troubles in life and blinded from the beauty ? OR a secoiety that encourages what oppose life ? Just my word, felt the need. Every element is important in this world.. Unfortunately there is alot of elements that are invisable to a great majority of people. Thats a different story.

6. MR3___DOP

MR3___DOP Senior Member

thats pretty ignorant to summarize up churches like that
    no beef just think twice before you say something so accusing next time

and you can't prove if there is/is not God.
    but lets not start that debate

7. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

fuck that he can say what he pleases, theres no proof there is a god or isnt, its all words fo mouth from a book thats been writen and re writen to many diffrent times i dont even wanna go into it, the bibles nothing but a old day lay book you keep the sheep in line and its also nothing more then a security word for people to hold onto and read to make themselves feel better and somthing for them to fall back onto anytime they do somthing thats wrong

im stop cas ima bitch all night

8. .A.K.4.7.

.A.K.4.7. Elite Member

I'll agree there being a complete atheist I too believe religion is a scam of making money and keeping people in control.

However that in no way means it is a bad thing. Without it the world could quite possibly be completly be out of control. Also if someone has views like that against religion it's best to keep it to themselves, as it's pretty offensive to religious people. Just like its annoying to hear ultra religious christians talk shit about sin.

9. Thrillhouse

Thrillhouse Senior Member

10. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

11. MR3___DOP

MR3___DOP Senior Member

lol yea we better quit because the argument will never end

im a christian and I don't believe a lot of stuff christians say and they can't back it upwith facts, but there's just as many athiests who talk trash and all they can say is stuff like that. Its just stereotyping. But if you do read proverbs that is some awesome wisdom. Stuff someone wrote 3000 years ago can be used today still, its talking about a bunch of stuff that still goes on today.

12. force

force Senior Member

but yet you continued?!?!!? AHHHH!!!! lmao

Nice shit Thrillhouse

13. dog breath

dog breath Senior Member

Egor.... comin correct

id' just drop that hump in the middle of your G's...
    makes it look like a W.

14. sugarbomb

sugarbomb Senior Member

gots ta bump dis... fukkin frreeeessssshhhhhh.... nice piece, got me having a graff gasm... [/b][/quote]
    bump .... fucking sic colors and style.

15. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

i dont think religion is a scam but i think it was solely based on drug addicts...i do have proof of this and wont go into it but ill state on thing:

In the hebrew religion thousands of years ago, their were ceremonies to induct "christ" and basically anyone coudl become a "christ" by sayign a few prayers smoking some cannibus and being covered in this oil they made, that oil was a few herbs and a lot of canniubus oil (known commonly as honey oil or liquid thc) so basically he got high as anyone cna imagine

16. ghostbusta5

ghostbusta5 Elite Member

RANE! comin in with the steez B)

17. Osnerf

Osnerf Senior Member

Jesus was a real person.
    Mohammad was a real person
    God was never really a real person.
    Tanslations of the bible in arabic and uhrdu coin the christian god as "Allah"
    who is the god of islam.

so pehaps we all worship normal ass niggas.

and im not tryin to sound like a thug, i just figure, look at their complexions...shitttt

religion is for half-wits and crazies, like gesus.

jesusss../.

huh?

for now on i only come on BS whn im stoned out of my mind, these rants are great.

speaking of great

how about the grateful dead?? hey the best, ME AND PHIL ARE LIKE "tHiS"

18. Osnerf

Osnerf Senior Member

and why u on everyones nuts all the time?

lik that rime picture in your signature, you and rime mus b bestist niggas ill assume?

19. wholigan pdk lifersmobb

wholigan pdk lifersmobb Elite Member

20. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

this ones hot