Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Post Your Painted Pieces FLICKS>talk

Discussion in 'Picture gallery' started by Aero, May 5, 2004.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. EMONIAH

EMONIAH Senior Member

this is probably my last post, but i just needed to clarify this, i do not reallly write, nor do i consider myself a real hardcore writer, i really enjoy doing do graffiti and love the art, and thats what it is, and id once again like to say i fully regret those stupid ass bites from the past , that honestly was at the point where i first started and didnt understand shit about the game and that was dumb of me to get into something i knew nothing about, but i was particularley interested and wanted to c if i could do it, but now it seems i can never live down that foolishness and dumb shit from before (bites ect.) thats shit was the dumbest stuff ever, and i know it but theres nothing i can do about it now
    sorry for fucking up this thred soo bad guys

2. leaks

leaks Senior Member

hey gesus stop being such a fuckin punk rock fagget hes better than ur ass wether u think he bites or not im sick of ur fukin gay emo bullshit i have been lookin at since 05 and now i think im beter than u u feel like battleing me

3. dripz

dripz Elite Member

At least Gesus is original ;)

to me thats what matters more. Its just to easy to bite someones work and change it up a bit to call it "your style". I give much more props to Gesus.:wub:

4. mattFOO

mattFOO Senior Member

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

5. mattFOO

mattFOO Senior Member

6. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

7. ''SCC''

''SCC'' Senior Member

that is some ugly shit

8. vman

vman Elite Member

9. semxz

semxz Member

shit, bombingscience has gone to hell someone should clean all this hate/beef shit and less talking and put up more flicks it a dope website and ive always look at shit here it just seems like its not as good anymore

10. T_R_O_N

T_R_O_N Senior Member

At least Gesus is original ;)

to me thats what matters more. Its just to easy to bite someones work and change it up a bit to call it "your style". I give much more props to Gesus.:wub: [/b][/quote]
    originality only can go so far untill its completly un-stylish, im not bashing gesus' style, its awesome, but i wouldnt say its like the freshest most original style ever either. Regardless of it all dude gets up and thats all that matters honestly.

11. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

Whatever, what is all this beef about?

The way I see it, EVERY writer bites on some level. No toy ever picked up a pencil and fashioned out their own style. I dont think you should bite, and then post shit up as your own (not pointing fingers) but whatever. As far as I can see, Emoniah isnt talking shit or anything. Hes just posting his work. Who cares if someone thinks that theyre the shit? If they arent, then they arent. Their work will prove that. So let them think however they want to.

I dont know why all these "writers" are hating on people leaving Emoniah good crits. Why do you feel the need to define what good art is? If you think your shits hot, then thats all that matters. If you aint feelin someone elses style, deal. If the only reason people like Emoniahs work is cuz theyre toys, then let them think that.

It just seems like people are putting a definition on graffiti, when there really was none. Writing is all that matters. A writer shouldnt have to adjust to suit peoples opinions on what he should be.

12. HARE2

HARE2 Elite Member

13. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

:lol:
    [Broken External Image]:http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p225/jeman4183/pa30480_175x175.jpg

14. plad

plad Senior Member

yo jesus u need to chill on urself.......do u feel big coming on the internet and going on and on about how someone bites. YES, he did bite we get it........but look at his shit now. its way doper then urs. you get called on biting on the reg. and just delete the posts.....at least mozy is a fucking man who fesses up to what he did. Hes a young kid man, i think most kids who get into graff at 15 bite......its hard to grab a book and drop something original. dont feel nice cause u saved all those photos to ur comp a few years ago.........how about this, when u get a fucking life i will start to agree with ur goofy fucking opinions. mozy do ur thing man!..........let the kid do his thing and u can do urs!

15. johndoe

johndoe Senior Member

word - preach preach plad. let's see a battle...THE ALL MIGHTY GESU vs. MOZY vs. THAT KID ON PAGE 840 WHO WANTS TO BATTLE GESU TOO. put your markers where your mouths are dunnies. or cans!? wouldn't that be crazy...

16. Zealot

Zealot Elite Member

I gott add my two cents in on this. When emoniah first came on here it was obvious he was biting bad.. but it was obvious he still had a lot of artistic talent, more so even when he was beginning that lots of people on here ever will. I can say for my self that i bit hardcore when i was first starting out.. unless you have someone teaching you and helping you out in my opinion its the only way to improve.. if you try to incorporate the fundamentals from other writer work into your own you not going anywhere fast. Anyways props to emoniah for admitting that and also for developing your own style. All i can say is that you got mad potential.

17. Enemy

Enemy Elite Member

18. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

that'S cool enemy but what's that exactly look like plywood on sticks am i right? i was planning on building myself a wall like this in my homeboy'S backyard, it's like soo big you could buy another hous in it lol!

19. Enemy

Enemy Elite Member

^^^nah its the back of a fucking huge half pipe
    sounds good bro

20. mattFOO

mattFOO Senior Member

dude it was like a 1 min throw up ,.... n u dont know waat it is cuz its nothing just art u dumb fuck.. abstract...soo go draw more n get ur own style n quit bitchin bout my shit cuz it dont look like everyone elses...n ok i do need practice ... bitch read it says i just started.. so thanks for being a dick
    peace