Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Pretty new to the scene (tagged my first today), how long does a 400 ml can last?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by -holo-, Jun 8, 2017.

Share This Page

1. -holo-

-holo- Member

So as the title says, how much will a 400ml can cover?

2. aus

aus Member

What cap? What type of can? Throwies or tags or pieces? 1 or 2 cans is what you will need for a fill of an average sized piece.

3. superdarkpitminion

superdarkpitminion Member

You just gotta find out.!thats what I thought when I started but you just gotta use your can UP and you'll know

4. -holo-

-holo- Member

I'm just doing tags and some bubble writings atm. Using some standard caps that come on the can but just ordered some Skinny caps I plan to use more of.

5. aus

aus Member

use ny fats for everything except for pieces if you're new

6. gucciflag01

gucciflag01 Member

if you are going to buy a marker make sure to buy the ink for the marker also because they only got about 30 tags on them and dont write with tag markers on paper and dont write with prismacolor markers on walls they are too expensive.try to right at night becasue there is less chance of getting caught.dont ever put your real name on the wall.always be calm when you are writing.dont panic.and last i dont like to stick to bars because if i just started writing and all i was doing was drawing rectangles i would give it up and find something else to do with my time.

7. aus

aus Member

Uhh not trying to be rude but do you understand what bars are?

8. HexxInkworks

HexxInkworks Senior Member

This question is literally impossible to answer, there are so many variables that effect the amount of paint you use in a can.

9. zoup

zoup Elite Member

Thats some truth, drawing the outline of the letter instead of drawing each individual bar is fun af, it made me like graffiti again