Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Public Disturbances

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chocolate Icing, Aug 3, 2009.

Share This Page

1. Obiz_BFM

Obiz_BFM Senior Member

lol hes talking bout me i do this shit all the time dont let him fool yah he hates it wen i do it he runs away like a puss

2. DeeSquared

DeeSquared Senior Member

i liked to get my gun and shoot out tires in near the senior citizens area i feel like im giving to my community i mean atleast u wont be waitin fuckin an hur for gladice to get some damn mashed potaters at the counrty kitchen

3. bilal_tariq

bilal_tariq Elite Member

Yeah I always get a kick out of that. Especially spitting off the balconies and shit.

4. DoctorOfCrime

DoctorOfCrime Senior Member

This message has been forwarded to the Federal police.

5. vaginajuice

vaginajuice Senior Member

FUCKING HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    especially the hardly working ones!!

6. Darko

Darko Senior Member

1:29-2:00 is fucking hillarious

7. 1 Love

1 Love Senior Member

hmm...the other day i was at the mall chillen in the car..n some like 16 year olds sitten down on the side of the building ..n wen ppl walked by one guy would be meditating.."muther fucker oh muther fucker muttthhhhaaaa fffuuuucccckkka" while the friend was laughing his ass off..10 ppl later a security car is driving twords then they jam..couldnt pass this up..i jump out my car n scream "RUN MUTHA FUCKAS!" they like turn back n look at me funniest shit ever..

8. choderickbenson

choderickbenson Member

i once found a downed stop sign so i moved it away from the intersection and set it up in the middle of the block and surprisingly cars would still stop

9. sux_OT

sux_OT Banned

Stink bombs.

Lmao.

10. iselldope

iselldope Senior Member

i love you for doing that

11. DestroyLA

DestroyLA Senior Member

sometimes me and me friends do the invisible rope to cars. we get some good laughs out of that.

12. -AnTi-

-AnTi- Member

throwing water bombs or paint bombs off the top of buildings is good fun.
    I hit this cop 'accidentally' once and he called in backup and i got busted. They were talking about charging me with assault but they dropped it and i got off with no punishment =p. except for getting grounded for like 3 days.

13. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

Grounded huh? 3 days, damn that's hard time.

14. -AnTi-

-AnTi- Member

15. PRIMEape

PRIMEape Senior Member

weed and graff is the only illegal thing i do. it sound like some of the people on here LOVE to get arrested for stupid shit. acting like a kid aint that cool

16. KidReny!

KidReny! Senior Member

that trick gets me and my homies laughs for hours yo haha, have u ever tried pretending the car draggs u on the rope by running with the car.

17. Get Rekt!

Get Rekt! Senior Member

throwing bricks at mailboxes, swerving at people on the road and scaring the shit out of them. i cant remember half the other shit we've done. ive done that invisible rope thing back in the day

18. NosE2

NosE2 Elite Member

ahaha what the fuck you guys act like your fucking 13, wow, im really in awe...and you guys paint graffiti? just quit now and get a little more mature first before you get arrested going all city in your neighborhood

19. the cannabis evangelist

the cannabis evangelist Elite Member

20. Stigma02

Stigma02 Senior Member

we had a spud gun and we decided to go to the school yard and shoot it towards the road little did we know that abig rig would run right into the flying vegetable at the last second so we hit it and and the truck just straight blew up pieces were everywhere, everything is true except for the obvious that and the invisible rope trick where we got chased by a man with a bat that was an interesting night.