Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. blunttokes

blunttokes Elite Member

ur 13 they aint goin to ask u kid.... im over 18 n they ask me all the time i jus say for my own reason what all the questions about n they say nothing but alright have a good day n i walk out

easy as that shit!

keep drawing and drawing then once the snow melts or w.e go out n practice on a board n then wen thats good go back n draw n draw n then hit the streets when u kno its the right time to get ur name up!
    jus my 2cents!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2008
  2. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

how am i supposed to know if its oil based i went to canadian tire a while ago and saw trem clad paint and it was rust paint and it said nothing about the base well i didnt look very hard i got a shoe polish thing on my way i racked it

3. blunttokes

blunttokes Elite Member

fill the shoe polish wit some ink n go get ur name up...

thats all there is to it...

4. cds_dogg665544

5. blunttokes

blunttokes Elite Member

get some bucket paint make sure its for outdoor use not indoor shit... then thin it till its thin enuff to go into ur marker or w.e ur using....

then go nuts wit the marker n get ur name up!

6. cds_dogg665544

7. everlasting

everlasting Senior Member

has anyone used alien poltergiest, the shit thats supposed to glow in the dark, i just got it and havent gotten a chance to try it is it any good?

8. SAID

SAID Moderator

nahh man, but OPER in montreal hit up inside the metro tunnel and i see it everytime i pass by it in the dark, and im pretty sure he used the alien cans cause thats the only paint i can think off my mind that glows in the dark

9. remos

remos Senior Member

ok so like...im making a homemade mop and everytime i get something to put it in (leather polisher excepted) turns out shit. what does everyone else use that is found like locally?

10. just 1

just 1 Senior Member

that paint sucks its a male can

11. Soup?

Soup? Senior Member

remos, its not the mop its your paint or ink; make sure you thin it out first

12. SAID

SAID Moderator

yea dude, and did you remove that little green shit befor the sponge?

13. everlasting

its a male can but the cap it has is sick so stop buffing my chode..dam

14. cds_dogg665544

how do you thin rust paint ?????

its my best option cant get oil based cuz the paint store and canadian tire sucks monkeys cuz they have none

15. Noddles912300

Noddles912300 Senior Member

Paint thinner
    But im not sure cause i dont know if it has to be oil based, but yea it prob will.

16. everlasting

thin oil based with paint thinner i suggest mineral spirits
    and latex paint thin it with water, its not very permanite if you try to thin aycrlic or latex paint with paint thinner the thinner will just sit on the top. I learned that the hard way...

17. twisties

twisties Elite Member

Actually..something similar...I was waiting for a friend to come meet me..I was bored..Had a spray deoderant in my bag...I went up to the wall and sprayed it...It actually took the colour away from the paint and left what I wrote. I thought it woud go away soon...My friend arrived and I left....Then I made a point of coming back a few days to see if it was still there and it was! That blew my mind because I found it rather amusing.

--
    I got a bottle of chalk paint..It's meant to wash away easy..Found out it doesn't..heh.

18. SenkNC

SenkNC Member

I got a toy-ish Q about inks... what exactly can make it have perfect drips but doesn't make it unreadable, I've experimented with B.fluid and some isoprophyl alcohol. <doesn't work how I planned.

19. RUDE_Bwoy

RUDE_Bwoy Elite Member

just put in paint thinner.but not too much.and use a mop that you can squeeze

20. SAID

SAID Moderator

maybe its the marker your using, try a kiwi mop