Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Shiva.

Shiva. Senior Member

the Fats have wider ridges than the Thins. Also, the very center of the dot looks a little different. But the ridges are the easiest way to tell them apart.

2. bountyhunter113

bountyhunter113 Elite Member

are the ridges a whole ton wider? or just a little bit?

3. letsgobombin

letsgobombin Senior Member

4. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

i went to the store days ago to get exterior woodstain but it only comes in gallons and cost 31 dollas wich i dont want a whole fuckin gallon and i dont wanna spend 31 dolla

so what would be an easy way to make homemade ink that dont fade

btw people in the ink thread dont usually answer

5. Shiva.

Shiva. Senior Member

when you have them both, it's easy to see te difference. but when you don't use them a lot you may make a mistake sometimes.

6. FRZ

FRZ Member

Problem!

Right i have a problem, I have only been graffiting for a little while and i have only put up a few little tags and 3 small stencils. Now i wanted to keep it so nobody knew who that it was me and tonight i was out and got caught by my friend doing it so now he knows its me and i know he will tell people and that it will get around that its me. So should i find a new name and start fresh bcoz i have only done a few things or just stay with my current name?

7. Shiva.

Shiva. Senior Member

nice friends you have...
    how the hell can you get caught by a friend?
    whatever, slap him in the face, hold a gun to his head, and tell him not to tell anyone.
    or change your name.

8. Dr.evil

Dr.evil Elite Member

make him tell everyone, thats some clout for you haha, the bitches will be all over you, just stick with the name and ride the wave

9. Spark391

Spark391 Senior Member

letsgobombin thank ya. gonna build me one.
    Anybody know an e-store where you can get blank hats with cheap price in usa?

10. P-love

P-love Senior Member

ok, so ive been writing for like a year, little less, but im getting sick of doing simples and stuff. i havent been able to find any tutorials on extensions/wildstyles/more complicated stuff. you guys have anytips on how to do that stuff? ive been experimenting with the last two pieces ive done but it doesnt really look too good.

11. Mo152

Mo152 Senior Member

its because you rnot good at the letters, and despite what you think, its not the arrows or extensions that make a piece look good.

12. Dr.evil

Dr.evil Elite Member

well seince your a young kid, dont look at any other graffiti to intesly, glace at some things, like letter structure and maybe a few colour schemes, and thats it, then turn ur computer off turn music on, and do graffiti in ur book untill you get so frustrated that u have to stop. then do it the next day, and the day after that and so on, if u keep looking at shit on the internet, u see sooo many differnt styles that your style that u origionaly have goes right out the window, and ur style turns into mush of everyone elses,. when u finally learn how to sketch without turning ur book upside down or to the side to do a line, and when ur lines start to not get wobbely then maybe take another few looks at graffiti , when u start to do ur sketch, look at every aspect of it not just the Letters themselves, but look at it as a whole, i mean look at which way ur 3d is gunna point on the very first letter you do, if u look at some good pieces, you see that the 3d wasnt just thrown in there at the last minut but people use it to encourperate with their space. and remember sketch all the time, make it so if ur on the phone with ur grandma ur minnlessly sketching on some news paper or the cloth that covers ur table, once its in ur head so hard and that ur always thinking of new things, u might just be suprised to see that u made ur very own extensions, fuck tutorials fuck all that. it matters how YOU progress,,

13. P-love

P-love Senior Member

ok well im not implying that the arrows or extensions are what make a piece look good, i was just asking how to take it to the next step type of deal. i can only do so many simples with different color schemes but believe me, ive tried like 10 different styles or attempted at least so its not like im doing the same piece over and over again with a different fill. i just dont really know where to go from here ya know...

14. Chump

Chump Senior Member

Whats the best type of Paint Pen to use when doing a canvas ?

15. letsgobombin

letsgobombin Senior Member

post some of your stuff and we will decide if you're a kid who isn't doing it for the right reasons or someone who is actually good at simples. Chances are that you're the former considering you're asking for a tutorial for wildstyle. stick with simples and you'll find your own style, when you start you dont realise their are thousands of styles
    chump- what markers can you easily get because its hard for me, personally, to find decent paint markers where i live, i just use what i can find

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008
  16. cds_dogg665544

how long will it take for my oil based exterior paint to fade?

17. (SoS)Viruz

(SoS)Viruz Elite Member

18. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

i would say a Decocolor but thats just me, except for the white ones cause the xylene can smear other paint into the white. Sharpie poster paints arent to bad either as long as your not worried about them holding up outside

19. cds_dogg665544

holy shyte! serious thats crazy nukka:cool:

20. MilkyCanvas

MilkyCanvas Member

Hey guys.
    So I've been writing for maybe 2 months...
    And I have a problem.

My problem is with tagging. I'm scared. I still do it sometimes, but I don't like to. I get worried that the cops will be called on me. That someone will see me, not say anything, and a cop will roll around the corner and stop me because I'm a "suspect". It's not that hard to describe my physical appearance. Trust me.

I also have this fear that while I'm hitting something up, a cop will come around randomly in traffic and see me.

How do I get over this shit? I'm tired of it. Oh, did I forget to mention that theres only a population of about 45,000 people in my town?