Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. nine one

nine one Senior Member

its actually good, but dont worry about colours nor 3D. just keep trying it over and over, even when it starts getting annoying, thats how i learned and most of us here as well, and try to tweak around your letters and stuff.

to ate :

Dont worry about 3D yet, cause it seems like you dont know much about it, cause its kinda all over the place. one thing you need to do, is make your straight lines actually straight.

2. ATE

ATE Senior Member

Nine one- its not that i dont, its that im tryin new shit and im not tryin to impress people when i post....that one was only for help with an E not crits...and ATE is a fucking gay combo of letters...you try it and tell me what you think lol:D

Last edited: Sep 15, 2008
  3. +Hoodwigga

+Hoodwigga Senior Member

ok so if its such a wack combo of letters get a new name. its not like you made progress with ate. and dont do 3d cause its obvious you dont know shit about bars

4. Masta T

Masta T Senior Member

hey my graff name is dazed an ive come up wit sum nice ones but theres always 1 flaw the 2 d's. one is always different thn the other n i think it throws the pieces off. jus wonderin if u guyz think i should do Daze or Dazed?

pm or jus post id really appriciate it =D

5. dark2

dark2 Senior Member

masta t prob stick with dazed only cuz daze is a well know writter

6. Name the Fresh

Name the Fresh Senior Member

how many does jar montana black stand in the USA?

7. +Hoodwigga

+Hoodwigga Senior Member

in soviet russia graffiti does you!

8. milfhunter

milfhunter Elite Member

do a search learn ur history daze is a well known writer oout of ny so stick with dazed..or go look tru a dictionary

9. drumnbass

drumnbass Member

you gotta use german caps with german paint, they wont take ny caps/rusto

10. cheezit

cheezit Member

im pissed im actually asking this but freight benching can it be done along any freight tracks or is it in a freight yard(i aint goin in yards yet if it is)

11. calculating infinity

calculating infinity Elite Member

freight benching can be done wherever theres freights to take pictures of
    unless youre in california, florida, michigan, utah, new york, new jersey, illinois or maine then it has to be in a well known yard.

12. QuakeOne

QuakeOne Member

Whats streaks and monikers ? Like little pictures? I dont get it , please answer

13. Name the Fresh

Name the Fresh Senior Member

not very much understood about what you...

14. cheezit

cheezit Member

i still dont get it since im jersey i cant freight bench along tracks i have to go to a yard?(which i wont do)

15. calculating infinity

ahhaha
    i was fucking with you
    go take pictures wherever the fuck you want, look for a bend in the tracks where the trains have to go by really slow or something if you dont wanna go into a yard, a spur would work too.

16. cheezit

cheezit Member

thought so, thanks

17. Masta T

Masta T Senior Member

wut caps are a ncessity to u writers? which are best for throws an which r best for simples and charachters

18. Spark391

Spark391 Senior Member

Masta - hmm.. i only used german outliners and pink dots, haven't realy been discovering caps. For throws use fat caps, I have heard that people say that rusto fats are good. For simples it depends, how big are you going to do it and stuff, use fat for filling.

19. calculating infinity

NY fats
    rusto fats
    german outlines
    banana skinnies

20. Thrice

Thrice Elite Member

Being the toy I am I busted off the nib of my krink k-60 pretty fast while using it. guess im just so used to my markwell nib. The soft felt tip part just came off and I was able to get it, but im worried when trying to put it back on it's going to get messy as hell, and I really don't want to fuck up the sink in my dorm room and have my roomate pissed off. Any suggestions on how to get it back on without getting ink everywhere, and tips on how to keep that thing on.