Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. BAGS

BAGS Senior Member

Phokus is pronounced focus? Damn, thanks for the insight bro.

Write whatever the fuck you wanna write.

2. bak

bak Senior Member

i agree with u of course i do but i have a goal to destroy what i can by the age of 20.. if i havent gone all city by then ill slow down and approach it in a business way. not to hate but in my area ppl that scribble on walls get no rep

3. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

Originally posted by markingz
    You buy it a you local art shop or of the internet. You can either get etch cream which is less powerful but more safe and effective (cuz its a cream) or you can get etch acid, with which you need to be freagin careful. You make a harcore mop that will wistand acid, wear latex gloves, make sure you dont inhale the fumes and dont put any on you. And being scared is just part of the game

4. Stussy

Stussy Senior Member

I was in home depot and i saw this stuff
    awww.rustoleum.com_cbgimages_products_PT_GLS_KYLME_SP_L.JPG
    is it any good?

This question is probably already answered some where but i cant find it.

5. joker954

joker954 Elite Member

ayyyyyyy i was lookin at some slaps 2day
    and i saw da old ups stickers hold up better then the new ones
    this true????
    if yea were can i find some old ones?

6. SNAP!

SNAP! Senior Member

painters touch is bomb...too bad they got rid of it and replaced it with 360s

Anyone know of a way to make a marker similar to a k-66? Thin, drippy lines?

I've been using an ultra thin Painty but it only drips where your lines end no matter what you do..

7. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

Dude, your talking about Krylon, Rustos dont have 360s.

They sell steel ball pens (there as big as the k-66, maybe bigger) that you can fill with your own ink in art stores (Wallacks, Michaels), i dont know how good it works, but it should be decent.

Can I use epoxy appliance paint in combination with xylene based rusto paint?

8. SNAP!

SNAP! Senior Member

proably can. epoxy is like a primer

And yeah, i meant home depot took painters touch off the shelves and put up 360's..

9. Stussy

Stussy Senior Member

not where im at....

10. SNAP!

SNAP! Senior Member

get ready for it

11. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

I need help making a legit throw.

How do I go about making one?

I under stand the process to making a handy, for making a piece, but for throws I am not sure how to improve them correctly.

Just keep doing simps and compressing them?

12. Worms

Worms Guest

basicly... start simple...then progress....just need alota paper and u need to try different ideas out...
    i gota question of my own...if i get randomly pulled over by a cop and they search my bag and find paint in it wat can they do...

13. acereborn

acereborn Elite Member

well, firstly you dont have to let them in your bag. secondly, unless you have rules about spraypaint in your city under 18 or whatever, then nothing. just say youre painting your friends shed

just get really ripped all the time and draw. take inspiration from styles you like, and just keep drawing.. dont bother with coloring and all that though

14. Squibsorz

Squibsorz Senior Member

ok i couldnt find anything on the forums about this so i guess ill ask this here.

What is the difference between High and Low pressure cans?

Like what are the pros and cons?

i see that both montana and belton offer high and low pressure cans.

15. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

I was wondering if there was anyway to get the Rustoleum Metallic Finish paint (the Chrome color) to not drip? Cause I tried to do throws with it, and I do em fast and far from the wall and still they drip soooo bad. I've tried them with skinny caps, still drips, with fat caps, they like explode on my hand, and the stock caps go on good, but drip mad hard. So any special caps or anything I can do? Cause chrome is such a sick color and I want to be able to use it.

16. Bink1

Bink1 Elite Member

your throws are worthless to put on walls , keep sketchin.

17. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

Dude, I didn't fucking ask if my throws were good, I asked a simple question unrelated to my throws or my paint style. How can I get the Rusto Chrome to not drip so bad. Why the fuck do you have to hate on me about everything?

18. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

He is not even being harsh compared to some people on these boards....obviously if he knew he would tell you.

19. Capo Izi

Capo Izi Senior Member

Oh I know there is way worse, but seriously that didn't better my question at all......I had one question, that was simple....and the stupid negative comeback was unrelated to the question or answer. It's just a dumb comeback, that was uncalled for.

20. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

umm rusto fat on regular chrome rusto should work just fine, maybe you got a fucked up can? happend to my boy before with the chrome shit exploded