Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Gort

Gort Member

Does costco sell spray paint? And if it does what kind? Not tryna cop montanas right now to expensive.

2. Black Flag

Black Flag Elite Member

lewlz buying bulk spray paint from Costco.
    Nah man, they have powertools and stuff, but not materials like paint to work with.

3. Gort

Gort Member

ah alright then i guess thanks..lol

4. ShaolinNy

ShaolinNy Senior Member

Dumb questions about blackbooks but when you get people to hit them up,What do you guys do because a gave it to a few kids i kinda know in school and some brough it home n some did and in school so that was cool..Anyway,,

About 3weeks ago i have it to this kid thats friends with my friend and hes in his 20s and hes like give me 2 weeks ill get a bunch of kids from RTH in it like betz and trace,etc...So i was like ok..Now i found out every one kinda hates this kid for numerous reason any way its been almsot a month and every time i call him hes either like im working on it or its not finshed,watever.

So pretty much im probally not getting it back.how do you guys do it when u get hits in your Bbook no of my close friends write?this time im wana get a bigger one but i dont wana spend $40 at micheals.Were can i get it cheaper?

Now my friends sister Bf said if i buy a new BB he can get a bunch of really good kids in my book from qweens but i dont want the same thing to happen.Although his seems more legit and he even called his cousiin who is crazy on the phone and told him.if any one is from ny he said he could get people from WB and 429 crew..Not sure what i shoudl do

5. TaggitUp

TaggitUp Member

when is the best or the ideal time people tag? its so crowded around my area. do people go out early, stay out late or just do it in the daylight really fast? what do most ppl do

6. -Dank-DK-

-Dank-DK- Elite Member

well tagg most of my shit at night its fun that way and just easier on u but if u know a spot where not alot of poeople go to u can hit it up in daylight and that when its a rush

but u can get caught easy as fuck lol believe me lol

7. DirtyDozen520

DirtyDozen520 Senior Member

^well in my neighborhood(not sure bout yours), you shouldnt do it early in the morning because there are like 15 people walking their dogs and shit, hope that helps

8. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

i swear TAG is like the ugliest word i've ever herd

9. ESKiMO2

ESKiMO2 Elite Member

If I thin out acrylic paint with water can I use it in my Kiwi Shoe Shine marker?
    Should I add anything for the viscosity?

10. Hyphy

Hyphy Senior Member

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  11. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

Eskimo: for acrilic paint, just do the ghetto krink recipe : 2 parts paint, 1 part solvant (water). I'm pretty sure they are other stuff to mix your paint with to make it stain but theres is another thread on that. and yes you should use it for your shoe shine marker

Hyphy: I think your good

12. joker954

joker954 Elite Member

is quick color spraypaint good?

13. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

if its 1 dollar than no.

and hyphy stick to that chill spot for awhile

14. `SassAsaurus_ReXX`

`SassAsaurus_ReXX` Member

i've been thinking of changing my tag, is DANG! better than JASK? is JASK already someones handle?

15. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

I'm Jask actually. Short for Jaskal.

16. `SassAsaurus_ReXX`

what should i do? JASK1? or something similar or should i just sick with dang?
    EDIT: if anyone wants to give crits i put some up on the toy tagz thread

Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  17. Speedy

Speedy Senior Member

Technically I'd be Jask1. But I'm not because I think there's already a Pittsburgh Jask. Since Jask is only short for Jaskal though I don't even bother with putting any numbers after it. Honestly the name sucks anyway. haha I hate Js. But oh well. If you have your heart set on it write Jask3 or Jesk or something. If you're just getting started you'll go through about 5 names before you get good anyway though.

18. `SassAsaurus_ReXX`

haha alright thanks, would you mind looking over my shit on the tags forum?

19. RhodeIsland

RhodeIsland Elite Member

down the street and take the third left

20. Facedorateur

Facedorateur Senior Member

but caeful, you gotta feed the dragon first