Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Faymos

Faymos Senior Member

-
    whattever works best IN YER EYEZ you can do ,maybe a few biger

2. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

bar width consistency is good for simples, less extravagant pieces, and the like. it's good to get to know the basics, and it pretty much ensures good general form and balance in a piece. you can deviate if you like, it's no general rule, but usually you want most of the bars to be the same width. if you think a bar looks better thinner or wider, here and there, go for it. it's mostly used to keep toys on simples for a while so we don't have to see as many eyesores on the street, imo.

3. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

Cool, its only one or two little bars I want to make thinner, I wont be putting anything up on the street any time soon lol

4. Get Rekt!

Get Rekt! Senior Member

so been "writing" on and off for like two years now, and i used to get stoked on some simps that i thought looked decent and saw my progression, but now i feel like every little mark i make just looks like complete trash and that im just working backwards. is this normal or do i just suck?

5. Willis1989

Willis1989 Senior Member

Get Rekt - I dunno if its normal but its the same problem im having just now

6. PANiC978

PANiC978 Senior Member

yo have any of you guys ever wrote over your own shit? Like if you thought it looked sketchy or maybe you progressed and didn't wanna have old tags that were still kicking around to give you a bad rep?

7. Kushbombing

Kushbombing Senior Member

i go over my old shit sometimes.. sometimes it will be a mad chill spot i go hit up all the time. some times i go over old ass shit i did, that i think looks wack

8. dankbudz

dankbudz Elite Member

So its a pretty continuos cycle of mad bombing er day everyday and going back over it cuz it was some gross nasty shit?

9. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

10. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

yee I bomb the fuck out mah backyard sometimes, then i fucjun walk back the same way I came like 15 minutes later and just bomb over that shit cause i progresesd.

11. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

does anyone know if grog paint would work in an emptied markwell marker? any help would be appreciated

12. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

I think you're better off getting a mop for like 2 more bucks.

So I've honestly never used Krylon, is it worth using for just a fill? Because that plum purple is crispy.

13. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

the thing is though that i already got a markwell marker thats almosted emptied and some grogg paint :/ i had these 2 window marker mop things and emptied out the paint in them cuz it was washable and i filled them up with the grog and last time i used them they didnt work that well, maybe the valve system is too small or somshit..the only good mops i got right now r filled with ink.

as for the krylon, the only krylon iv used is the new shit with the gay 360 cap thing and from my experience i dont really like it..doesnt really come out nice but i havnt tryed that many colors, just the gold and white im pretty sure..iv had some other krylon silver paint that was dope though cuz it wasnt the 360 cap shit

14. $T3R21

$T3R21 New Member

Krylon is pretty good if ur not going to use it much,. Like, the can empties fast. I like Killz. The can has a nice tip and it spread a good ways for being cheap paint.

15. MvW

MvW Member

Where can i get markers, if i can buy some off the internet, or what type of markers could i use?

16. badder boy

badder boy Senior Member

use any marker except ink or paint markers.. those will not work

you've got a faggoty signature and dont know what markers to use??? phaggot

17. Kaze

Kaze Elite Member

u can get markers off this website or many others...almost anything will work, its just how you use it

18. Frogz

Frogz Senior Member

What do you guys do when your marker dies while you are doin a fill on a piece?

19. Fakename.

Fakename. Senior Member

^ on paper, get creative above use a different color. Or wait 12 hours for your marker to rejuvenate

20. KagedShroom

KagedShroom Member

A lot to ask, but could someone find me some cheap-ish decent pens on Ebay UK for just on paper?
    All the pens I have ever used never write ontop of other colors like I see in loads of peoples books. I think it must be the pen???