Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

Shoe polish container + white or black paint + some paint thinner should do you dummies fine for a while.

Or cut up some pen tubes and add a splash of dot3 for an ink.

BUT MN, WAT IF I WAHNT COLERZ?

Well you're in luck. Acrylic paint tubes. Overpriced in my opinion but they'll get you some nice colors mixed with white.

2. xBOTx

xBOTx Senior Member

Anyway I can change My profile name?

3. Frogz

Frogz Senior Member

How can I get better at doing fills I practice a lot but usually comes out like crap...

4. Saiko

Saiko Senior Member

Go left,right,left,right.
    The same way doug drealer does.
    That keeps it even.

5. smokeitup

smokeitup Elite Member

how long do cans of paint usually last before they turn to shit....

i ask coz ive got about 16 cans just sittin in my shed in the heat and they've been there for about a year.

and also, does anyone notice that sometimes the colour of the paint is not what the can says it is, it comes out a lighter colour or its not even remotely similar to the colour the can says it is..

6. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

no, you can create a new account and ask the admin to delete your current one

where do you keep getting these questions from hahah
    cans last much more than a year, depending on the temperature where they are. if it's too hot, the paint inside'll get ruined. if it's too cold, the pressure'll get fucked up.
    but I guess in moderate temperatures they can prolly last more than a decade sometimes (if it's good quality)
    and regarding the color... shake that shit well and you should be fine. if not, there's either something wrong with it, or the cans are faulty.. or it's just shit ass cheap paint

7. xBOTx

xBOTx Senior Member

thanx bro

8. blackmath

blackmath Senior Member

Does anyone know if the WingCap adapters count as part of the 50 free caps?

Also, do you have to pay shipping and handling?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2012
  9. PIECE

PIECE Senior Member

10. Walleeto

Walleeto Senior Member

hey i had a crazy idea for an ink, i dont know if anyone have tried it or know if it works or not...

but heres the thing, if you can make ink out of pens, why not make ink out of highlighters?? i mean, you could open it, take the tube out, and put it on alcohol, just like doing pen ink only that using highlighters... colors would be dope from highlighters... i dont know you guys, but im gonna try it, and ill tell you how it went... if you have tried it, tell me, so i dont go experimenting lol

11. Gust

Gust Senior Member

don't know if that would be too good.
    your tags wouldn't last long due to fading, and they would'nt be able to go over any dark surfaces.

12. MN Nice

MN Nice Elite Member

You'd need a lot of highlighters and it would barely show, unless you use blue or purple or something, but you'd still be better off using pens.

13. pieceandlove

pieceandlove Member

I understand that the idea behind a throwie is a for it to basically be a quick piece, where time/incognitoness might be an issue, but does anybody do a tag under throwi or not?

14. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

an extra 5 seconds for a tag isn't gonna get you killed. so yeah tags + throws are very fine.
    but a throwie isn't a "quick piece" it has nothing to do with pieces... different type of graff, different rules (more or less)

15. pieceandlove

pieceandlove Member

so, I'm thinking about changing my name (forgive me if this question is in the wrong thread, the other thread is kinda fucking retarded and this one actually seems to answer questions) to PSYCL or PSYKL (as in cycle cuz I love to ride bikes, I ride a bike when I bomb, and cuz I dig the letters) but I live in a rather suburban area without a lot of graff and pigs out the ass who would love to get their hands on someone disrupting their perfect little world. however, I ride a bike when I bomb as I said, so I'm kinda leary about the name cuz I'm the only person in the whole fucking county rollin around on a bike in dark cloths in the middle of the night with a fucking black backpack and I don't want them to catch on... Just looking for someone's opinion. peace

Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  16. Mr. November

Mr. November Senior Member

Are your K's better than your C's? If I were you I would just do tags and throwups of both names and see what you like better.. It's not really a durastic change really. If you want opinions people will set you pretty straight around here. As far as the cycle thing.. I don't really think it matters. People won't actually see it as Cycle because the P and most people don't even understand graffiti anyways.

17. pieceandlove

pieceandlove Member

thanks man. ya i sketched the fuck out of it and finally settled on CYKL, imma go and post it up in the toys forum to see what people are thinkin. idk wtf i was thinking about the whole pennies catching on thing, ha, they're not that smart lol

18. tom

tom Member

I want to make some (illegal) stencils. The problem is that... i don`t have any paint (out of some cheap paint from local hardware store) so I'll have to buy some cans. I can chose from Ironlak which is cheaper than other brands (out of Sabotaz which is the cheapest in my country) but I heard that the paint fades rly bad, and Montana Hardcore which seems to be better than Ironalk. I don`t know what to buy... which of these are better for stencils ? (I know that ironlak have low pressure which is better for stencils but the paint is too thick and I need a fast spray).

edit: the stencils are 2 layers so the time of drying of the paint is important too.

sry for my broken english...

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  19. ven0m

ven0m or Phat2

it's a fucking stencil dude... NOFUCKINGBODY cares if they use low or highh pressuure. if anything buy a shit dollar can.
    what the fuck am I even doing answering this question
    fucking hell. I'm going to bed, i swear you kids are too much sometimes lol

20. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

^lol.
    agreed, over-complicating stencils. stock cap, fan tip, who cares, it's a fill without a chance of fucking up.
    what works best for stencils is putting colored ink in your mouth and spitting it at the stencil, put a stainer in, toxic works well. lol