Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Eor1123

Eor1123 Member

Just go out bombing a lot and you will start out bad, but after a while you will get better. Also, sketch stuff out in your black book, that's what it's for.

2. tom

tom Member

How long does paint survive in the can ? Like some 94 cans, I have them for 2 years and they're never used. Do you think the paint is still good ? I've shaken them regullary.

3. loonaii

loonaii Elite Member

Ur good man they last a long time just shake the shit out of
    It

4. loonaii

loonaii Elite Member

And that's horrible advice. Don't start off bombing. Start off practicing basic letters in ur blackbook but start off with your handstyle. Develop a handstyle before anything else

5. Sedo

Sedo New Member

See, that's what I was thinking and have been doing. I have been practicing basic letter structures with repetition and then altering the letters to get something that is me. Is there any other advice besides that?

6. tom

tom Member

When painting stencils ( illegaly ) is it better to spray a layer then take a walk for 10 minutes and come back for the second one ?? I mean, It's definitely better for the stencil as the pain has more time to dry but do you think is also safer ?

7. "awesome"ONE

"awesome"ONE Elite Member

when can you rep a crew or crews

8. Mildstyles

Mildstyles Elite Member

1. Dont do stencils

2. After intensive hazing^

9. convertingvegetarians

convertingvegetarians Senior Member

Using caps: for throws all you really need is a fat cap right? What kind of fat cap specifically works best for throws? General new your fatty? Also what's a good cap for tags? I've seen people using some pretty skinny lines which look nice but I don't have much experience with capsule

10. tom

tom Member

Why not ?

11. SuburbanTurban

SuburbanTurban Elite Member

Stencils will give you ass cancer, known fact.

12. "awesome"ONE

when someone puts your name up with a crew when do you rep it

13. "awesome"ONE

i can't understand your answer sry would you be so kind as do describe deeply what you mean about my question thx

14. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

youre not too bright, but thats okay. I'll help you out.

You NEVER rep a crew unless told to by members of that crew. Usually you get violently jumped in and get your face tattooed before a crew, or any respectable one that is, will put you on.

Now a days everyone and there moms has a crew. It doesnt mean what it used to now. I'll leave you now with one more piece of advice; If your asked to join a crew, but one of the members has to buttfuck you before youre in, dont do it. getting butt fucked isnt gangster.

15. SuburbanTurban

i heard they make you rape a pregnant lady and call it a 3 some.

16. MASTAH_RIBCAGE

MASTAH_RIBCAGE Moderator

what an awful and just down right crude thing to say.

17. SuburbanTurban

handing out free abortions at my backyard abortion clinic that comes with a complimentary bleach bath

18. "BLAZE"

"BLAZE" Guest

its kinda cold outside but i keep my paint inside and use it in the garage. my caps keep fucking up and clogging why? I'm using ironlak with ironlak caps

19. TheMastermind

TheMastermind Member

Has anyone here been caught? What are the risks of being caught just tagging shit, not doing crazy freeway bombing?

My city is kinda like in a transition state... There's a graff scene, but it's all markers and shit. There's almost no spray paint, and I've yet to see any burners or even throw ups even in abandoned places.

I love fucking shit up, but I can't get caught because I have too much to lose.

20. Arose.One

Arose.One Elite Member

^There's always a risk. If you're inside an abandoned building there's little risk. If you're that worried about getting caught, maybe this isn't for you. In fact, it isn't for you. Asking cats in a forum to give you a push start.