Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Bombs Away

Bombs Away Senior Member

im not tryin to be an ass, but please dont paint anywhere other than some practice walls or someplace that isnt highly visible. do your community a favor until you get a little better.

2. meks

meks Senior Member

3. Bombs Away

Bombs Away Senior Member

looks dope man. the shadowing looks real good. and you got good lookin arrows, the only thing i see is the 3d in a few places is off. like that bottom arrow. but it looks good man

4. meks

meks Senior Member

yea thoses two arrows are messed but whatever

5. **MATEO**

**MATEO** Elite Member

6. epod

epod Elite Member

lol yeh, bombsaway, ur prolly rite, but i dont care, eventually ill prolly go over em with new 1s.

7. segway

segway Elite Member

meks, you might want to work on the n and where you taper the bottom section of the vertical part of the i

8. Alio

Alio Senior Member

ughhh i hate arrows im tired of them so when somone puts them in a piece,tag, bomb its just unorignal i hate it...

but your stuff was nice really fresh looking and clean fix the n though and drop the arrows good sir..otherwise really really nice

9. element503

element503 Elite Member

when krylon says "no drips, no errors..." do they really mean it? i plan on painting my room with graffiti and my mom doesnt want paint on the floor.

10. taste

taste Senior Member

krylon is realy watery so if you dont have that great can controll you will get drips, color place is a better cheap brand, think of getting some montana if you can aford it especialy for your room, and me perconaly I think writing on your own room can only bring bad things

11. element503

element503 Elite Member

that is true. but i was talking to some other people and they said krylon would be better over montana. i dont know though.

12. Bombs Away

Bombs Away Senior Member

. WHY CANT I READ SHIT UNLESS I POST? WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS BOARD?

13. Ume

Ume Moderator

maybe it doesnt like you?

ewww painting your room is played out, and to the guy that says its watery and drips, maybe its just you?, cuz i know there are people that can do crazy shit with no drips using shitty ass paint thats like water.

14. Bombs Away

Bombs Away Senior Member

you are a toy ume. dont give advice.

15. Shyd...

Shyd... Elite Member

Whoever told you krylon is better than montana for painting for room is a dumbass. Don't paint your fucking room. If you do get someone to do it professilly for you because if your asking if krylon makes drips you way to toy to be painting your room.

16. aCId II nz

aCId II nz Elite Member

^doesnt drip if ur good!

17. taste

taste Senior Member

Plus i said you have to have good can control while using krylon or it will be shit, and krylon just plain sucks hard. Montana is worth the price especialy if your racking. and color place is my favorite cheap paint.

18. taste

taste Senior Member

and man you have the montana logo in your sig thats stupid if you dont use there paint, why would you want to use krylon any way,
    why would you want it to paint your rooms?

19. evo

evo Senior Member

painting your room may seem like a good idea, but if you ever have the police search your house and they see your room painted and shit then they pretty much have all the evidence they need.

20. runci

runci Elite Member

do they fuck have any evidence if uve painted a wall unless its ure tag...
    if u do paint ur room u want be able to sleep in it probly fo rthe first night... an make sure its well ventilated... an dont do ur tag... and dont paint ur rooom!!!!