Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Nyps

Nyps Member

Iv been sketching for alittle while now. but havnt done any coloured peices really just throwies.. and i was just wondering What are some good pens to colour with other then prismas? i need to buy pot u kno.. and prismas are hella $$$ :p

2. Ume

Ume Moderator

dont buy prismas, steal them or like i use sharpies and stuff, steal those to....

3. Nyps

Nyps Member

Yeah but i suck ass at stealing. Tryed it and got busted... LOL, its lame....

Prob cuz Blazing sketches me out.. but i love it soo much :p

4. Escape

Escape Senior Member

I use sharpies and people seem to have liked my colouring in the past. Only problem is the bleed like mofos. Also i heard that you can fade prismas which is just . . . *drool*. But there is no chance of fading a sharpie, but i still use em' anwyays, hell they didn't cost me anything so i'm not complaining :ph34r: .

5. pase.

pase. Senior Member

dude, this is toy story. fuzball came here because he sucks and he wants to get help. plus I've seen your stuff too. no offence, but your in no position to tell people they suck.
    make your letters straight first fuzball.
    and I kinda like it mase. a lot better than your old stuff

6. fuzbal1

fuzbal1 Senior Member

flclnaruto stop talkin shit. i know that i am toy and i accept that but i dont need a fuckin loser like you to tell me that.

hey guys im startin basicaly from scratch since i havent been doin much graff and im usin a new name.

[img=http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/6637/picture0324fe.th.jpg]

bump for feedback

7. fuzbal1

fuzbal1 Senior Member

thanks for the advise pase

8. Nyps

Nyps Member

Fuzzy try to keep all ur letters on a line. try drawing a line and making sure that the letter ends right on it. Hope that helps..

9. Nyps

Nyps Member

10. owned

owned Member

11. Nyps

Nyps Member

The S dosnt really fit the style. well.. from what i can see.

12. m0ck

m0ck Member

13. wreckone.

wreckone. Elite Member

I personally think this is wack. I'd work a lot more on your letters, not the coloring job.

14. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

ok i don't know where to ask this, but i imagine this is the place. when buying spray paint, should i look for all flat colors, or does it matter? help appreciated.

15. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

getting some new prismas

:p
    £30 for 24 :lol:

16. toxus

toxus Elite Member

17. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

its coming along tox keep it up. to get better just keep sketching it an itll progress

18. Escape

Escape Senior Member

personal preference and also depends on surface, if you plan on hittin a wall outside, if oyu can avoid it, do't get paint designed for plastic or interior painting.

When it comes to primers, glossy or matt colours, it's personal prefernce, do you want it to be glossy? or do you want it to be flat, but to be honest it all comes out pretty much the same when you're bombing.

19. meetermaid

meetermaid Elite Member

k much thx escape,i almost got paint for plastic stuff yesterday, but it was way too expensive, haha. and toxus i noticed the 3d on your a and j are a little funky, and don't overlap the z with the a if you're not going to do that with the rest of the letters, keep it consistent ;)

[Broken External Image]:http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/396/689tf.jpg

20. Escape

Escape Senior Member

Also the bottom of the 'Z' isn't even. Instead of trying for a central point just do straight 3d and vertical lines.

Like don't have a central point that all the lines are drawn into, dave that for alter, first work on making straight 3d vertical, then try putting the straight lines in other directions, try diagonals. then try curved letters with straight 3d,. THEN get into central point 3d, my personal reccomendatin.