Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. ghostbusta5

ghostbusta5 Elite Member

2. bleck

bleck Member

TAG
    The most basic form of graffiti, a writer's signature with marker or spray paint. It is the writer's logo, his/her stylized personal signature. If a tag is long it is sometimes abbreviated to the first two letters or the first and last letter of the tag. Also may be ended with the suffixes "one", "ski", "rock", "em" and "er".
    Right from www.graffiti.org
    http://www.graffiti.org/faq/graffiti.glossary.html

3. Kry_20CC

Kry_20CC Senior Member

nope they need a warrent or a strong reason to suspect you guilty but basically they cant touch your shit legally without a warrent

4. Amuk

Amuk Senior Member

lol u got ya shit searched for no reason by dick head cops lol

5. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

6. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

ahhhh cops ther so gay.....i tlaked tro a cop drunk yesteray

7. obseen

obseen Elite Member

they cannot search you without some written and form, and they have to give you a good reason why there searching you

8. Amuk

Amuk Senior Member

cops in new york are the worst, my boy has to go to court on the 30th cuz he sells and cops caught him off guard n searched him. they planted coke on him wen he didnt have baggies of bud on him just cuz cops dont like to look like idiots wen they search u. mad curropt cops in NY

9. Amuk

Amuk Senior Member

o yea and one time i got bud offa my boy and he drove to a secret spot where i chill wit my boys nd smoke and cops followed my boy in his car ot the spot and just as he was leaving they came in and i quikly stashed the baggie in tall grass. a very close one. they followed him cuz hes a known seller, they kno his car

10. Kry_20CC

Kry_20CC Senior Member

nice....im feelin that sheet
    that evex on the right thats going verticle woulda looked sweet horizontal...try it out

11. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

What's the differance between posting shit on myspace and posting shit here? That article about Wika said the traced him from myspace to an online store. Can't they do that shit with this site?

I thought I posted this under "I got busted on myspace"......

12. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

When you sign up it says " You may not use anything posted on this site, to accuse any one of any crimes" or something like that, atleast i think. So i think thats what the difference between this and myspace is.

13. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

And why would that actually stop a cop from at least using it to track you down and then get a warrant for your house and just claim someone dropped a dime?

14. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

It wouldnt, they can still do it, but i think the site has some legal rites to that and the case would just be droppped, im not an expert on this shit or any thing, im just going by common knowlegde. Everyone on the site knows where you live, If they know where to look for it, because of IP adresses, so there is no problem to find out what kind of inteernet service you use, where you live. And they can just work from there.

15. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Fuckin hell! Are you serious? (begins to piss computer chair...)

16. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

Im dead serious, I know how to get around it, but im to lazy to do it, because i dont find it to big of a problem, and the proces is pretty tedious, but if you would like to know how to stop this, then PM me ill tell you how.

17. mizta

mizta Senior Member

Does any one in here seem that they have painted a bunch of times and feel that they suck ass ... And think they will never get better ??? just wondering

18. toxus

toxus Elite Member

19. Zire

Zire Senior Member

Good, but wuda looked better if the sides were all at the same angle, eg. Look at the E, the bottom part is at a different angle.Keep goin tho.

20. ECGA

ECGA Senior Member