Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. soz!!

soz!! New Member

u dont get anything [/b][/quote]
    just forget it now

2. molotow_15

molotow_15 Elite Member

just forget it now [/b][/quote]
    ok

3. blaike

blaike Senior Member

Can I get crits on these? Thanks a lot...

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v288_blaike_vantidblackthrowup.jpg
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v288_blaike_vantidpointleft.jpg
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v288_blaike_vantidpointmid.jpg
    aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v288_blaike_vANTId.jpg

4. sice1

sice1 Senior Member

5. blaike

blaike Senior Member

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v288_blaike_prom.jpg

and this one =P ty

6. smer

smer Senior Member

3rd ones the best keep it up with ur simples and theyle be burnin soon

7. Jank

Jank Elite Member

haha''they'll be burnin soon''

blaike the two pencil ones are solid. the pen ones have weak letters and look really .... crap tbh. keep it up with those penccil ones.. leaev the pens for the time being cos they seem to be a bit too much for u right now

littlerocky that look quite nice m8

8. SiMpUhL

SiMpUhL Elite Member

what the hell!!

omfg, if i was a mod i wouldve banned ur ass soooooooooo long ago....^its posts like that that make me wanna kill u.

STOP MAKING STUPIDASS POSTS LIKE," ok"

now what were we talking about, oh, hold on lemme go back 3 mutherfucking pages and check...

.....oh i mean four pages, wtf??!!

...........ya know what fuck it, every page i see is filled with molotows trash, learn to makle meaningfull posts, im never talking in this bullshit thread again.

------------------------------------BAN MOLOTOW-----------------------------------

9. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

haha, god damn. the guys a post whore, obviosly the mods don't have a legit reason to ban him so they don't. but stop freaking out about it, i just never go here cuz it's like a question then 50 "ok, i'll drop it" posts from like 50 people

10. blaike

blaike Senior Member

yeah, but if i keep doing that, nothing will change... or by 'keep doing that', do you mean add minor changes and repost with the same style? ink them?

11. -=ZANE=-

-=ZANE=- Senior Member

12. Seti

Seti Elite Member

jus spend some time doin loadsa real quik throwies, like page upon page. dont care about if they look shit or watever eventualy ull pick up the best bits from the majoraty of ur bombs, thinkin about it 2 much is just couter productive at this point.

13. -=ZANE=-

-=ZANE=- Senior Member

aight man, thanks

*** anything on the tagz? i know they suck but should i just do like with the throwies and do it over and over?

14. littlerocky

littlerocky Senior Member

yeah yo just cover pages in tags until u get it down..keep it liek it is right now like simple liek that and as u keep wrritin themn ull see spots where u could add sometin then start taggin with that extension and see how it looks..if it looks out of place and doesnt flow get rid of it..if it flows with the rest of it keep it and contintinue practicin that tag untul u see another thing

15. -=ZANE=-

-=ZANE=- Senior Member

gona work at those throwies and tags and hopefully have something decent enough to paint soon, i just want to get out and bomb a little, sick of not going out, i do stencils alot, but it doesnt feel the same...
    thanks m8's, ill keep working on them :D

16. prank

prank Senior Member

Can anybody help me with painting pieces????

i know this may sound dumb but i can sketch but im having problems with painting.

can u guys give me any advice on painting pieces and piecing?????

17. prank

prank Senior Member

use ur name vantim man ............... ur prome is rly deep shit loollll :lol:

18. -=ZANE=-

-=ZANE=- Senior Member

if your having trouble painting you should probly start with simple really simple stuff till you get better at can control, and get used to how the brand of paint you use acts and what ever caps you use. dont try and do a piece right off the bat...

go out in your backyard of a ravine and practice on something like a cardboard box.... bad example but w.e. it would work, and jsut like learing brush strokes in art, teach yourself the effects you get when you hold the can at an angle of if you move it at diffrent speeds and such.. not 2 hard, just practice were you wont be rushed and were people wont light you up for sucking and having it were everyone can see.

my two cents :p take it or leave it :D

19. aces

aces Elite Member

alright so i was thinkin of changing my name to ces one as i said previously and that was because my a didnt fit my style but i decided that i would just make a new a and now i feel retarded for thinking of changing my name because an a didnt fit the style when you can always change the letter some to fit so yea jsut thought i would tell you guys how retarted i feel and why

20. -=ZANE=-

-=ZANE=- Senior Member

****sorry, hope i was shooting heronine yesterday when i posted this shit.
    first my tags and throwies suck ass, and secound im not normaly a raving idiot, sorry to waste space and time

later