Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Aizo

Aizo Member

that sucks dude.. i remember when i fractured my arm it was brutal.. and i had a full arm cast to make it worse... it went from my hand all the way to my shoulder... heh.

2. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

i've never broken anything but i separated my shoulder last summer...
    it was soooo fucking hard to eat, i either had to use my left hand and miss my mouth or use my right and be in pain, for about a month <_<

3. \(SIN)/[again]

\(SIN)/[again] Member

The only thing I've ever fractured was my right arm, but it wasn't that bad because Im left-handed. I couldn't imagine fracturing a foot though, I have to skateboard at least once a week or ill go crazy...

4. Aizo

Aizo Member

yeah same here i have to skate a least once a day lol. i fractured my shoulder too in hockey heh I thought it was separated but it was like my collar bone or something..

5. umop 3pisdn

umop 3pisdn Senior Member

A word of advice, Dont paint apartment complex walls, they get buffed fast as fuck. First wall i hit, buffed with in 3 hours and the next one was buffed with in 12 hours

6. ZeNiTh

ZeNiTh Senior Member

7. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

^^^
    haha, yeah :lol:

and yeah, i ride my bmx like every single fucking day of my life, it is an unhealthy addiction, i spend all my money on it and i couldn't do regular riding for about a month and it was like a month and a half at least where i couldn't jump and shit, that sucked <_<

8. ZeNiTh

ZeNiTh Senior Member

^ dude that is the weirdest fuckin face ive ever seeeeeen!!.... Bet u get alot of comments on that

9. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

im gunna say james bond...thats what it was all about, back in the day, id go over to my friends house n wed all play goldeneye n drink orange soda.

10. cord

cord Elite Member

Ya im sure you go around decking big black guys that could beat your ass with one punch all the time. Personaly I'd rather just buff it like ioni and gerk did and not get my ass beat. [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

fair point, but you know what you can handle in a situation like that

11. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

cause your a gnarly cool writer with mad skills dude :D [/b][/quote]
    come talkin shit u tool ass mother fucker all u do is run ur mouth swearing u run shit here on the fourms and u dont if u wer soo good u wouldnt be in the toy section. go add some swirls 2 ur simple letters u fuckin cunt ass bitch or come see me here in jersey ill effin pm u my adress u fuckin cunt.

12. aces

aces Elite Member

goldeneye was the best game for n64

13. ZeNiTh

ZeNiTh Senior Member

no its not goldeneye, but it was a awesome game. have u heard of timesplitters? try it if u can, it was made along the same way as ge64 was. Sorry but im a big time gamer.

14. R ! O T

R ! O T Member

you wanna shut the fuck up u stupid shit because were i live basicly everyone is a herion addict and i no mad people who have died and fucked up their lives and other peoples live seriously so shut the fuck up u dont know shit bout me or where i live

matter of fact just 2 weeks ago the person next door to me got their house broken into and there tv stolen and a couple weeks before that someone broke the window of my school and stole the dvd player and tv who both happened to sell it for herion money

so shut the fuck up and eat a dick [/b][/quote]
    Damn man where do you live Baltimore City or something? Well in the county theres just coke and normal drugs but the city is filled with heroin addicts.

15. Sluts_r_us

Sluts_r_us Elite Member

16. nephsike

nephsike Senior Member

come talkin shit u tool ass mother fucker all u do is run ur mouth swearing u run shit here on the fourms and u dont if u wer soo good u wouldnt be in the toy section. go add some swirls 2 ur simple letters u fuckin cunt ass bitch or come see me here in jersey ill effin pm u my adress u fuckin cunt. [/b][/quote]
    yo so gangsta :lol:
    gimme your address.......you'll see whats up....summer road trip nigggggaaaa

17. sice1

sice1 Senior Member

18. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

yo so gangsta :lol:
    gimme your address.......you'll see whats up....summer road trip nigggggaaaa [/b][/quote]
    yea im not gangster..nice try tho

and um why come all the way 2 dirty jersey 2 get ur ass knocked out?...

19. sdgundam

sdgundam Senior Member

i am good at words my style is cool but my artwork sucks is their anyway to improve it besides pratice. any tips it would help.

20. sdgundam

sdgundam Senior Member

i am good at words my style is cool but my artwork sucks is their anyway to improve it besides pratice. any tips it would help.