Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. nephsike

nephsike Senior Member

yea im not gangster..nice try tho

and um why come all the way 2 dirty jersey 2 get ur ass knocked out?... [/b][/quote]
    i'll give you one of my kung-fu chops and you'd be out cold......im on that bruce lee shit...watch out

2. Kingz514

Kingz514 Elite Member

you might need to post some flicks

and sice
    the left pic isnt bad, keep working that style
    i wouldnt mix those curvy angled corners and those bubbly sides

*and neph stop being a moron
    you go from saying gnarly dude
    to calling him so gangsta
    to karate chopping him
    what the fuck

3. blaike

blaike Senior Member

you wanna shut the fuck up u stupid shit because were i live basicly everyone is a herion addict and i no mad people who have died and fucked up their lives and other peoples live seriously so shut the fuck up u dont know shit bout me or where i live

matter of fact just 2 weeks ago the person next door to me got their house broken into and there tv stolen and a couple weeks before that someone broke the window of my school and stole the dvd player and tv who both happened to sell it for herion money

so shut the fuck up and eat a dick [/b][/quote]
    how'd you know they sold your shit for heroin? ¬¬

4. nephsike

nephsike Senior Member

i smoke alot of piff

5. gift

gift Senior Member

you guys are pathetic...i really don't think these people care if you were on heroin or crack, or if you were snorting coke. there's no reason to put that kind of detail in why you posted something. and who gives a fuck if you know someone who shoots up. drugs are dumb. and you can get any kind of drug almost anywhere now so calm the fuck down bro..

6. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Um.... Other than practice??......

NO.
    Well, I suppose you could just bite other peoples shit, but then everyone would hate you.
    Or you could trace, but that's the same as biting...
    Good graff doesn't come in a day, it comes in a book. And then another, and another and another, untill you got a library of your own scribbles.
    Practice.

7. nephsike

nephsike Senior Member

why are drugs dumb???who the fuck made you boss???!!
    to each his own :lol:

8. ghostbusta5

ghostbusta5 Elite Member

im just going to add to useless nonesense that has made up this page

9. Keffer

Keffer Senior Member

i dunno... i kinda like those curvey and right angles, it looks like it has potential. work on it :)

10. -=ZANE=-

-=ZANE=- Senior Member

Um.... Other than practice??......

NO.
    Well, I suppose you could just bite other peoples shit, but then everyone would hate you.
    Or you could trace, but that's the same as biting...
    Good graff doesn't come in a day, it comes in a book. And then another, and another and another, untill you got a library of your own scribbles.
    Practice. [/b][/quote]
    :eek: wow... that sounds so deep man (in a no beef intended way) :D

and yah this page sorta turned into nothing but bitching at each other and argueing about drugs, personaly i never took to them but w/e.....

and yah practice, practice, practice, and than theres this little miracle of a tool called "Practice"...... Thats really is it..... ;)

11. beone

beone Elite Member

hey like 5 weeks ago i painted in front of some guy who happened to pop up and he just watchedm e it was cool but i was scared
    anyone else have this happen?idc if this sounds toy this ithe toy forum

12. sice1

sice1 Senior Member

13. minor crimes

minor crimes Elite Member

its allright i guess.

umm look at like all the pictures of throwups u can and look at ther letters and jst like make a style that all the letters will suit to.
    if ur guna do an I jst make it like an I with out the little dot thing at the top.

14. dark\gbk

dark\gbk Senior Member

whats happening people

ive broken both arms 1 ankle and i have half cut the tendon in my knee

all these injuries were sustained from skating accept for the right arm

broke dat running from cops, tried to jump a fence and landed on my arm it hurt like hell.... i got away lukily... it was hard to explain to my dad wen i told him dat i thought it was broken on how i did it, i got home and fell down the stairs so he wuld wake up den told him i tripped... he didn't beleive me but he never said anything

so fuck the police cause dey make you brake things

15. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

ehh, not really.

bore- i remember those days too, except we drank orange juice with sprite, haha.

all my friends have like ps2's and a few have xbox 360'si don't have anything,i used to have a ps1 but it broke <_<

16. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

word had that happena few times, sept i dont keep painting.
    okay so one time i was doin a quik karak in this concrete drainage place, like right next to a bridge. and these old ppl were walking their dog, they jus stopped and stared at me. lol, i jus stood there, i fuckin froze....i thought maybe hey wouldnt see me cuz they were old, once they left i ran SO fast.

ahah yea i "uhhh" i know what u mean man, thats why we write, cuz were too damn cool for videogames anymore. ;)

17. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

hells yeah ;)

and i'm to poor tp buy a new system and games for it :lol:

18. Boodabang923

Boodabang923 Senior Member

how do you get up on those billboard with elevated ladders? DO you just pull off a pole shimmy or what?

19. some guy from NCI...

some guy from NCI... Elite Member

Personally, I just use my webslinging powers.

20. umop 3pisdn

umop 3pisdn Senior Member

One time me, two other people hit a wall and some black 7 year old kids where like "Oh shit niggggga you's gyus are the shit" then kept on saying shit