Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. PTG

PTG Member

SICE...tha looks almost identical to a BICE throwie... :angry: <_< ;) :eek: :blink: :ph34r:

2. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

:eek: wow... that sounds so deep man (in a no beef intended way) :D

and yah this page sorta turned into nothing but bitching at each other and argueing about drugs, personaly i never took to them but w/e.....

and yah practice, practice, practice, and than theres this little miracle of a tool called "Practice"...... Thats really is it..... ;) [/b][/quote]
    yo cezr knows whats up, ive been writng for about 8 months now, ive already filled up one black book, starting on another, the more u sketch and write, the better u get.
    practice is what its all about, then once ur good enough, write like hell.

3. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

start working on ur biceps,u need two ppl or a car to give u a boost, but from there its all muscle power. if ur good enough u can shimmy up the pole, grab the ledge, and work urself around unitl u can pull urself up.
    on the lower ones im tall enough that i can jus jump and grab onto the ledge and pull myself up that way.
    u could jus go all out and fix a rope near the top, climb up that way.

4. nephsike

nephsike Senior Member

yo cezr knows whats up, ive been writng for about 8 months now, ive already filled up one black book, starting on another, the more u sketch and write, the better u get.
    practice is what its all about, then once ur good enough, write like hell. [/b][/quote]
    only one book in 8 months!??? i go thru like 2-3 a month...thats why i stopped wasting my time gettin em...i just use reg. notebook paper now

5. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

sigh* piff <3

6. ghostbusta5

ghostbusta5 Elite Member

start working on ur biceps,u need two ppl or a car to give u a boost, but from there its all muscle power. if ur good enough u can shimmy up the pole, grab the ledge, and work urself around unitl u can pull urself up.
    on the lower ones im tall enough that i can jus jump and grab onto the ledge and pull myself up that way.
    u could jus go all out and fix a rope near the top, climb up that way. [/b][/quote]
    and a good set of bolt cutters to open the hatch

7. Amuk

Amuk Senior Member

today i took the bus home as usual and sum stupid grown-ass nigger was giggling and talking to himself, and he looked at me and i grilled the shit outta him and he turned away and started laughing again, pointing at me, really weird

8. nephsike

nephsike Senior Member

this matters because???^^

9. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

it's the chat thread, it's whee you can put stuff like this and not get shit talked ;)

10. nephsike

nephsike Senior Member

thanks for clearing that up for me...
    i never would have guessed that a thread called TOY CHAT was for chatting..
    thanks alot...

11. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

12. AMAZ tbscrew

AMAZ tbscrew Elite Member

eh why u gettin it taken out?.. uhhh regs i dont like ur style anymore =[ <3? lol actuly if u fix the s...i mite like it lol

13. TricksForKids

TricksForKids Elite Member

yeah i drew the first stroke of the S and almost cried but i figured i mise well try and fix it

and as for my appendix i had appendicitis soooo out it came

14. smartSOFT

smartSOFT Senior Member

whats up with the racism though?

15. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

mkay, YOU, are an ass....ur always bein all bitchy an sarcastic, try conversing when ur not on ur period.

yeah smart, hahah, i was gunna say the same thing too, i jus didnt wana waste a post on asking why he had to drop the n bomb....peace

16. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

and a good set of bolt cutters to open the hatch [/b][/quote]
    well if u got bolt cutters u might as well cut the lock to the ladder gaurd and use the ladder to get up.
    billboards r the best especially when ur like 20 feet off the ground, where every one can see ur shit, what a rush man, i love that shit.

wow tricks, ican see the structure jus not the letters, no way appendix can do all that, ur style used to be pretty nasty as i recall

17. riddleboxxmcl

riddleboxxmcl Senior Member

a bore ur from colorado springs?

i was there last year for a funeral and it was weird.... it was the middle of noware
    and they got some bigass houses in these canyons n shit

18. aoime

aoime Senior Member

hey...is Garden of the Gods in the Springs?

thats my type of climbing...dont need to fuckign camp and hike for and hour to the mountain.

FUCK THE FLATLANDS.

19. dark\gbk

dark\gbk Senior Member

mkay, YOU, are an ass....ur always bein all bitchy an sarcastic, try conversing when ur not on ur period.

yeah smart, hahah, i was gunna say the same thing too, i jus didnt wana waste a post on asking why he had to drop the n bomb....peace [/b][/quote]
    hahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahaha

20. AFTER1_

AFTER1_ Member

does any one wana hav a paint battle?