Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. near

near Senior Member

KRAZZIE AMMO R WINNAR!!! probably also cuz k at the end is nice

2. YarHarHar

YarHarHar Senior Member

umop...thats pretty gay man...

3. Torrent

Torrent Senior Member

Meh I thought Krew but I've been told OMTK stands for One More Toy Killed, One More Talented Killer, and shit, IMOK, If Mom Only Knew, Same with the other crews. It never stands for Krew.

4. krysnum1

krysnum1 Senior Member

K, i have this problem question, when i draw, i usualy make my vantage point to the corner of the page, then when i paint idk if I should just paint the 3d in how it is on the paper or just make a new vantage point where im painting...

what do the pro's do?

5. krazzie_ammo

krazzie_ammo Senior Member

i think the pros call it the vanishing point :)

paint it how you sketched it.

6. krysnum1

krysnum1 Senior Member

hah, yeah i coulnt think of the word...

7. Ape_Shit

Ape_Shit New Member

Hey, I've been doin graf in my notebooks and shit for a couple years and just recently went on to start taggin and doin stuff off of paper. I'm BRUTAL with paint right now, like it drips and shit and the lines are rarely the thickness I want, workin on it though. Just wonderin what you guys think of these 2 pics, only 2 I've ever bothered to color and do on something other than paper.

[Broken External Image]:http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/6572/1000650sz6.jpg

This was my second one... I figured out how to use my paint marker without making a mess

[Broken External Image]:http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/3452/1000645qs3.jpg

That was my first time using the markers, probably shouldn't have tried it my first time in a public place but whatever, it didnt turn out TERRIBLE.

8. Truth.

Truth. Senior Member

3d is way way way off

9. Red3

Red3 Senior Member

no more crowns please, even some people all city barely drop crowns, other than that, nothing practice can't fix

10. Hot_Pocket

Hot_Pocket Senior Member

Don't do anything illegal right now. Just hit up the new to graf thread and read very carefully

11. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

thats where your wrong...it did turn out terrible

dont use markers ona wall and do a piece

12. Kace

Kace Member

Hey i need a new name.
    and i need some ideas iff you could give some ideas be lots a help thx and cheers.

13. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

14. Kace

Kace Member

15. sky 5

sky 5 Elite Member

eyyy . . . .bunch of censored stuff

16. Ape_Shit

Ape_Shit New Member

How come? I don't plan on writin it very long just until I get good enough so whatever i wanna write next doesn't get a real shitty reputation. but whats wrong with ape?

17. myl

myl Elite Member

How come? I don't plan on writin it very long just until I get good enough so whatever i wanna write next doesn't get a real shitty reputation. but whats wrong with ape? [/b][/quote]
    one of the best writers on here writes ape...hes got sick freights in the rail fans/freight whores thread

18. Ape_Shit

Ape_Shit New Member

Oh shit... I really didn't know I just got here, not tryin to bite er anything, I'm gonna have to check those out though

19. whoarethereal evil

whoarethereal evil Elite Member

off 2 amsterdam in january

oohhhhh yesss

wondering if any one has been

and if there is any good graffiti shops souly 4 paint

ne help much appreciated

20. entropy

entropy Member

Hey guys.

Look, i dont have any reservations about myself, i am probably one of the toyest toys you've ever met. The bonus to that is i have a bit of maturity to myself.
    For the last couple of months, ive been scetching whenever i have the spare time using the letter progressions here as a template for my own letter studies.

I recently bucked up the courage to post my first coloured pick on the toy section, to not so rave reviews :p

I dont want to be a burner overnight, i know its gonna take time and sweat. But can someone please tell me if im on the right track, and how do you actually know when something sucks (ie. i knew my piece wasnt great or anything, but i didnt think it terrible or i would have never posted it, i only coloured it in to show i made an effort before posting it).

Thanks in advance, looking forward to chatting with ya'll
    Entropy