Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

2. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

yeah this is an old quote...

but if it was directed to me, I sketch alot and sometimes will practice painting in the backyard or sum shit, no illegal painting yet, but I'd rather wait until I'm good enough, than fill the streets with the wack ass toy shit I would paint :(

<!--QuoteBegin-Jroc1993
    @Feb 4 2007, 12:12 AM
    lol nuttin by the sounds of it...cmon dude im 14 n i probably get up more then you [/quote]
    you prolly do...but I seen sum of your shit in the bbook forum, and you shouldn't be gettin up yet, if you can't even do a decent piece in a bbook you shouldn't paint, I would rather look at a blank wall than an ugly one..

3. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

4. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

hey i'm suprised that u aint bombing yet. ur sketch are simple and sweet, love them all.
    is it u just not down wid the paint. but i would like to see ur painted shit.

5. FEN the HEN

FEN the HEN Elite Member

125 posts in a day.........fuck..... :huh:

6. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

init... not that i can say anythin.

7. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

theres a couple reasons I don't paint...no writers in my town its a small town and my parents know I "write" and they know what I "write" they've seen my bbook before, now if they started to see "Sume" poppin up everywhere they would know it's me and they would turn me in to "teach me a lesson" they would take away all my sketching shit all my pencils, markers, erasers etc, and I prolly wouldn't be able to sketch or practice painting in a looong time...it's not that I don't want to paint, I do...there is an underpass near my house (like 5 min walking) and some billboards and shit all walking distance...they're so close and yet so far...yea it fuckin' sux but what am I gunna do about it...prolly start to paint illegally soon, don't know how but I know I will, I'll find a way...but at least when I start I'll have some practice under my belt, and so far all of the things I've painted are pretty bad they're just little things here and there to practice can control, nothing worth seeing because they're all toy as hell, but they're just practice...

8. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

why dont u buy a bigg bit of mdf. type wood and paint over that so then ur parents know that u are doing it and not illegaly.

9. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

shameem you should be banned and u probbaly agree
    but why in the hell would you put 'fuckin prick has nolife" next to your name
    i hope you get banned and be really ashamed

10. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Try stationary stores as well. The paper in their's isn't usually as good a quality but they're cheaper if you're gonna pay for one.

11. d_g

d_g Elite Member

I'd find some links but really I can't be fucked, been a long day.

Here are some mags you can find on bittorent:

Autograf
    Blackout
    Writers United
    Kilroy
    OTR Blackbooks
    Spraycan and Subway Art
    Stylefile
    Xplicit Grafx.

Hope that helps.

12. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

i cant download the torents
    it cant find a sourse that i can open it with
    what do u use to open the things you download

13. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

Scope- Chill out on the beef with Shame. The 125 post day was rediculous, but he was suspended for 5 days and told not to do it again. I monitor his posts and they've all been pretty reasonable today, so there's no reason to start a fight with the kid.

14. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Try a program like utorrent.

Do some searching on google on how bittorrent works, it's not too complicated.

15. SCOPE2

SCOPE2 Senior Member

im sorry
    ive been a bwad bwad boy.
    will u forgive me shamnee

16. Fixion

Fixion Senior Member

Hey guys! What stuff can you use on canvases? Thanks in advanceed.

17. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Pretty much anything you want to, it's not like your paint markers are gonna burn through the canvas or something :p

I wouldn't reccomend markers like prismas because they'd fade easily.

18. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

would b funni if some did. thou i kno a ink that is acid so it burns into the wall. cant get it off.

19. shamee1991

shamee1991 Elite Member

20. Xsjadox

Xsjadox Senior Member

Okay fuck,since this is chat..I got this funny story...So I live in this little town,probably 140 000 people...And it's not big on writing,probably 4 or 5 active writers,hardly of which get up.So a prelude quick,I started writing last year,and went out bombing and there were 2 tags on boxes "kot" and "re2" so I respect it and bomb around them,next to them (they weren't active really at the time,but their stuff was up).So me and a friend started bombing and now 6 months later "kot" has started writing again and seems pissed off me and my friend got up more than him,so he started capping out shit,tags over our throw ups (fuck these guys) and believe it or not he tagged my fucking house wall (out of random,since noone really knows I write [wrong house to tag]) so we hit back hard,capping his shit back.(If I find the guy I am going to give him a nice beatdown if he acts all tough in reality) so anyway,I start asking random skaters if they know who writes 'Kot' trying to find a snitch..

So the other day me and my friend went bombing and we were riding in his car and we check this skater with a bag on riding around at night,so we quickly pull a U-turn and stop next to this dude and I yell to him "yo dude,you write?" and he comes up and starts stuttering "y...yees?" ..so I ask him what he writes,and it was something I haven't seen up...so I say "Yo man,you know who 'kot' is" and this kid fucking says "Oh,Um he's friends with Stephan,He lives by ******* **** just keep driving on ***** past ******"... fucking ACE snitch. Still haven't been able to locate him,but he lives near me.

And that was my funny story...How NOT to rat your mouth.