Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Questions

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Kayone707, Sep 6, 2004.

Share This Page

1. fox on a trampoline

fox on a trampoline Member

k thanks and i just get rubber gloves from dentist offices idk but not many ppl care about them i guess? or rona/hardwarestore paint dept.

2. 0lick

0lick Banned

i use condoms for my handz...

3. xFatel.Onex

xFatel.Onex Senior Member

^ funny ass shit but the lube pisses me off it feels gross and oily haha

4. d_g

d_g Elite Member

To be honest I'd only buy markers that are filled with ink from this site. As a general rule paint markers clog easily.

You can clean caps, throw them in some solvent ie acetone, paint thinner etc. Let them soak overnight. This usually cures most clogs, throw them on an empty can and blow some gas through them, the helps push any shit out, you can use an air gun hooked up to an air compressor for this as well, just watch that the dot doesn't fly out. Some caps clog beyond repair though.

Yeah, you can rack gloves from the doctors/dentists or from the gas station but IMO those ones are shit, they fall apart when the come into contact with solvents (ie paint). Check out hardware stores for the solvent-resistant ones. They're not completely solvent resistant but hold up a lot better than the doctors ones.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2007
  5. fox on a trampoline

so the main thing to clean caps is put air thru them and solvent, some of mine are cloged up so thanks,and yeah i noe dentist gloves and crap but i was just suggesting if u dont wanna pay but then again thats pretty cheap
    lol
    ----------------
    if you havent seen a fox on a trampoline then where the fuck have you been!?!

6. fox on a trampoline

7. d_g

d_g Elite Member

I assume that your post was a question then...try not to make it look like a statement if it isn't one.

But yeah, solvents are the main thing, spraying air/propellent through them helps if they're stuburn.

8. glass

glass Senior Member

for the gloves, i just went and got some from Lowes whenever i buy my paint. they are blue and work awesome meaning you can reuse them a few times.

9. AVID1

AVID1 Senior Member

Cap cleaner = page 32 in the 'Step bi step' thread inside the tools and tips forum.
    I am buying some of that chemical mentioned in that guide sometime this week, it'll save me so much money.

10. b-boy

b-boy Member

theres a very small chance that im gonna be able to get paint as there are no shops, i needa credit card to buy online and im 14 so should i just sketch a couple of years and write with markers? (i can get them)

11. scoot

scoot Elite Member

no were around you sells paint? that seems a little fucked

12. Drakula

Drakula Elite Member

I wouldn't know how to solve the paint problem,but yeah you should sketch for a year or two before you start painting,it's what the pros say at least.

13. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

paint with shit cans...
    im sure ul find a shop that sells cans...

14. glass

glass Senior Member

i bet there is a home depot, lowes, wal-mart, ace hardware, or any other similar shop near you dude.

15. xFatel.Onex

haha yea if not walk down back lanes and look in peoples garages and grab a can or w/e they havve in there haha its what i do when im bored

16. xFatel.Onex

and does anyone know if home depot or mcdiarmid lumber sells Dot 3 break fluid (if you live in canada)

17. igots0le

igots0le Senior Member

need help with a name. ghost sole or sliick.

18. glass

glass Senior Member

get out like 10 pieces of blank paper, than write each name and/or the letters and fill up those 10 pages. reflect back on all of them and see which letters come more naturally to you or how much you enjoy writing those letters. hope that helps.

but i wouldnt advise you write ghost dude, he's a pretty prolific bomber

19. paste

paste Senior Member

Hes way major dog, slicks got a pretty decent flow to it. I dunno, its really all up to you.

20. ninja_303_763

ninja_303_763 Member

my boy wants to kno is their a writer named "coma". he already research a grip of times and found nothin.....