Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rack or Buy?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by nerd., May 22, 2019.

Share This Page

1. nerd.

nerd. Member

I'm not a natural thief, I will probably get caught trying to rack paint from michaels or something. Give me your tips and methods on racking.

Or Should i just buy my paint? Is it worth it? If so, what is the best site to buy spray paint with reasonable prices and shipping to the US?

2. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

Have you used spray paint yet? If not then you're likely to mess up your first can getting to grips with the basics. I dont think buying one can for tagging is expensive. It gets expensive when you plan to buy a heap of colours dreaming to do that masterpiece.

My biggest panic when doing something is for my cap to clog. In learning to have several back up caps in my pocket

3. Esketamine666

Esketamine666 New Member

Go on the raddle forums
    read all the posts on the shoplifting forum there, get in shape, and know each stores lp policies. Know what the fuck you’re doing, don’t just walk in and start dumping paint into your backpack. Michaels has some of the most lax lp policies, They can’t touch you once you’re past the door. Don’t stop for anyone, they can’t do jack shit except grab your arm and that’s not much of a problem if you can run. I’d say rack, just know what the fuck you’re doing

4. nerd.

nerd. Member

5. Banok

Banok Senior Member

if you act like something is yours it pretty much is.