Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rack or Buy?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by nerd., May 22, 2019.

Share This Page

1. nerd.

nerd. Senior Member

I'm not a natural thief, I will probably get caught trying to rack paint from michaels or something. Give me your tips and methods on racking.

Or Should i just buy my paint? Is it worth it? If so, what is the best site to buy spray paint with reasonable prices and shipping to the US?

2. Qubic

Qubic Senior Member

Have you used spray paint yet? If not then you're likely to mess up your first can getting to grips with the basics. I dont think buying one can for tagging is expensive. It gets expensive when you plan to buy a heap of colours dreaming to do that masterpiece.

My biggest panic when doing something is for my cap to clog. In learning to have several back up caps in my pocket

3. Esketamine666

Esketamine666 New Member

Go on the raddle forums
    read all the posts on the shoplifting forum there, get in shape, and know each stores lp policies. Know what the fuck you’re doing, don’t just walk in and start dumping paint into your backpack. Michaels has some of the most lax lp policies, They can’t touch you once you’re past the door. Don’t stop for anyone, they can’t do jack shit except grab your arm and that’s not much of a problem if you can run. I’d say rack, just know what the fuck you’re doing

4. nerd.

nerd. Senior Member

5. Banok

Banok Senior Member

if you act like something is yours it pretty much is.

6. Emop

Emop New Member

It's worked fore me everytime like that

7. zoup

zoup Elite Member

this aint the 90s bro or early 2000s no offense, camera on every street, store, dog park. like dude dont rack in 2019 unless youre a magician and have hella sleight of hand

8. SeagerOner

SeagerOner Senior Member

I'd say if you have the money to spend use it. There's many options to get cheap Montana and Molotow. Even Ironlak. Hobby Lobby, Michael's and Blicks all have coupons for %40 an item sometimes at %50 just take advantage of that and get Sugar Cans for $3.99 and Golds for $5.99 etc

And if you have to rack, don't be greedy af and burn the spot. Be smart and take a lil and there so you can keep doing so...

Other wise shit gets locked up or put behind counters. Smh. Peace to all..

9. Banok

Banok Senior Member

maybe in the UK

10. Banok

Banok Senior Member

dont hit the same store over and over again either

11. SeagerOner

SeagerOner Senior Member

Yes for sure don't burn the spot. BUY A lil item here also when you rack. YouTube Infamy Earsnot Racking.

12. Banok

Banok Senior Member

depending on if its a major city then pretty much any store will be killed to an extent not just from graff artists stealin paint, but from dope heads stealin to support a habbit to people who run theft crews as a way to make a living, to your klepto house mom, Not hittin the same spot day after day is more for your own benefit. If your in the same aisle day after day not buying nothing (word to buying something in the store because at least your in that aisle for a reason. Lp's get to know faces they see the same face comming in everyday then they'll be onto you, you'll be followed hard everytime you come in the store, and either itll be a waste of time going down there or you'll push your luck anyways and get popped, One day hit one store in one end of the city, next time hit one on the opposite end. Know the stores Lp policies. We're lucky here theres a crazy meth epidemic and a bunch of cases of people pulling dirty needles on LP officers or fucking them up so they pretty much have everywhere a do not approach policy for they're safety.

13. Banok

Banok Senior Member

Diversions can be crucial in not so much stealin paint but stealing other shit. my hommie used to go in looking proper grocery list walking around nonchaulant and shit, 5 mins later i walk in big ass black jacket acting like a headcase buggin out around the store pretending to steal packs of meat but not really taking anything, theyre so focused on me and the crazy shit im doing they dont even realize my buddy just walked out with a packed cart and if they go to stop me big deal i didnt actually take anything