Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Randomism

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ares, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. HEAT

HEAT Senior Member

2. Spitfire

Spitfire Senior Member

Hahaha!She/He/It almost tricked me.

And heets been digging in the Myspace thread over at 12oz.That thread is pure gold.

3. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

ai20.photobucket.com_albums_b207_mattchaos_Hookah_03.jpg

Foeone loves his hookah

4. Havoc411

Havoc411 Elite Member

you know, i hate to say it but foe was right. i dropped the edge.

5. calmlikeabomb

calmlikeabomb Elite Member

I was edge for hella long too....its not an easy thing to do....

6. HEAT

HEAT Senior Member

we doin the same style thread, i didnt know it was myspace, i just saw what g an fanny were doin so and i happend to be doin the same thing on the other site so i brought it here, and took your shit there :ph34r:

7. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

i was for about 2 years. it works for a while, but im skeptical of anyone who claims to be "edge till death". even when i was edge, i knew it was a temporary thing. it works well for a few years, then you grow out of it.

i still listen to some awesome sxe bands tho. throwdown, stand and fight, terror, ten yard fight

8. dcite

dcite Elite Member

gesus mentioned SLC.

i can never get enough of this movie. ever.

areal_horrorshow.tripod.com_sitebuildercontent_sitebuilderpict4ec46ffd992c5590b3d5cc7879bc3088.jpg

9. calmlikeabomb

i was for about 2 years. it works for a while, but im skeptical of anyone who claims to be "edge till death". even when i was edge, i knew it was a temporary thing. it works well for a few years, then you grow out of it.

i still listen to some awesome sxe bands tho. throwdown, stand and fight, terror, ten yard fight [/b][/quote]
    yeah mayne, I was edge for about 4 years and then I sorta gradualy slipped back into stuff....i still like ten yar fight and minor threat and stuff too...I also saw one of my friends get jumped by a bunch f those straight edge extremist fuckers...that really turned me off of it...and then i was herassed by a bunch of them online...it made me laugh so much....i told them that weed could really take their edge off..a pun of sorts...cause i'm sure they wouldn't have been so ucking crazy if they hit it a couple times...but hey, who am i to judge....i would respect them if they weren't such douches....but yeah I know a few people who are edge and they are pretty cool...I kno howhard it was to be one...and sometime i kinda wish i didn't drop it...but i guess its just who we are

10. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

fuck those hateXedge pricks

11. calmlikeabomb

seriously...they totaly warped the image of straight edge hard core....they sy they are the largest gang in the world, and they are mostly racists and sexists....its sad really

12. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

yeah. whats edge? sorry...

13. Tony

Tony Elite Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

14. B.H.K.

B.H.K. Senior Member

when you dont drink, smoke, or have sex just to have sex.(if that makes sense) haha

15. calmlikeabomb

edge=straight edge

meaning someone who doesn't...smoke...drink..take drugs..some don't have sex....but they ive the pure life wthout posions abstracting their visions of life and that sorta stuff...I prolly used the wrong words but thats what it is.....but there are extremist edgers too....they are also vegans, or vegitarians who are part of orginazations like XBBPX, who advocate vilence to get their message across....not all starigght edge kids are like this, not all straight edge vegan/vegitarians are like this and all that stuf...most of the last part was my opinion of what i have experienced with them....fromm y view its more of a cult then an awareness group...so yeah...sorry if that offened anyone...

16. ASEN

ASEN Banned

All that to say, some people take drugs, some don't

17. calmlikeabomb

some also take herbs...hahahaha

18. ASEN

ASEN Banned

I just take naps.

19. gnarlatron3030

gnarlatron3030 Elite Member

does anyone know where that video of the AO safety mask is? It's some kind of demo or something...

anybody?

20. FOEone

FOEone Elite Member

you dont need a demo. i have one. and it works spectacular. and if foe says so, its damn well true.