Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Randomism

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ares, May 3, 2004.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. STONES ONES

STONES ONES Senior Member

im the guy on the far right

HELL YEA!

2. applebee wisconsin

applebee wisconsin Member

3. FreightKiller

FreightKiller Senior Member

What's up with this chicks leg? [/b][/quote]
    :blink: looks cracked out

4. FreightKiller

FreightKiller Senior Member

but most likely not her face is str8

5. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

what? double post there frieghty, just edit. and ye shes in that position all the time getting ass fucked.

6. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

u need to shut the hell up

7. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

you need to stop sayin stupid little shit like that, its a double post, he should fix it

8. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

whoah big deal!! oh my god!! who gives a fuck, trance will never be a mod so he should stop pointing that shit out, im sure freight knows that he doubled posted and im sure he doesnt care.

9. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

thanks shifted, its about fucking time some1 was on my side, its just the fucking nut hangers that beef against me when they think theyre cool. its fucking stupid and bullshit. i dont beef with them, hell i even comment on nomx niceish work. and ill be fucked if some stupid shits have started a fucking rebellion against me. ITS FUCING ANNOYING I HAVE NOT FUCING DONE ANYTHING SO THE FUCKING GANGBANGING FUCKS THAT ARE BEEFING JUST FUCK THE HELL OFF.

10. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

I don't beef against you cuz i think its cool, im just sick of seeing your posts saying " lokl thats funny" "pmsl, props man" sure evryone likes props from someone but how about you tone it down a bit, and not say props after everything thats posted you can say props to everyone all at once in ONE post.

11. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

thanks shifted, its about fucking time some1 was on my side, its just the fucking nut hangers that beef against me when they think theyre cool. its fucking stupid and bullshit. i dont beef with them, hell i even comment on nomx niceish work. and ill be fucked if some stupid shits have started a fucking rebellion against me. ITS FUCING ANNOYING I HAVE NOT FUCING DONE ANYTHING SO THE FUCKING GANGBANGING FUCKS THAT ARE BEEFING JUST FUCK THE HELL OFF. [/b][/quote]
    i didnt mean it as beef, i was mearly saying u dont need to comment on everything. it just annoys me when people are on mods nuts and try to act like mods. i dont have anything against personaly...although im sure u hate me.

12. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

i didnt mean it as beef, i was mearly saying u dont need to comment on everything. it just annoys me when people are on mods nuts and try to act like mods. i dont have anything against personaly...although im sure u hate me. [/b][/quote]
    and NOMX please dont make it sound beefy then. i'ved had alot of shit over the times and having more just sucks .

<!--QuoteBegin-AoAssis

I don't beef against you cuz i think its cool, im just sick of seeing your posts saying " lokl thats funny" "pmsl, props man" sure evryone likes props from someone but how about you tone it down a bit, and not say props after everything thats posted you can say props to everyone all at once in ONE post.[/quote]

i see what you meen, before bs i was on a forum that rewarded high post count with prizes, i surpose its that coming through. ill try not post as much.

13. DISKO NEVER DIESSS

DISKO NEVER DIESSS Senior Member

aga trance is an unskilled denthead dickridin graffiti hoe who only offers annoyin posts complimentin lame jokes nobody finds even remotely funny along with cocksucking "THAT IS MAD FIYAH TO THE MAX PROP YOU ARE THE KING PMSL!" forum boggin bullshite remarks accompanyin his irksome was-funny-like-once-but-isn't-anymore quoted out signature brandishin that fatuous attempt at ANSI art tellin us of a name we've never heard of nor give the latter half of a fuck about, and this is overlookin that infantile funnyjunk.com-worthy avatar he sports like a kid ina wheelchair sports retardism, two peas ina pod

whenever aga trance posts he just screams im a 12 year old who got lost on the internet

but whenever i point this out his caretakers delete my posts

by the way, karmatik those pictures were awesome

14. toxus

toxus Elite Member

nomx lost his viginity before his dad.

15. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

u saying im a test tube baby?

wow 1030 pages!

16. toxus

toxus Elite Member

go drown a fish

17. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member

how?

edit - i dont like ur avatar

18. DISKO NEVER DIESSS

DISKO NEVER DIESSS Senior Member

take a fish outta water to drown it, god damn, are you irish or somethin?

19. toxus

toxus Elite Member

He's a German jehovah witness.

20. NOMX

NOMX Elite Member