Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Raves and Ravers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JustChillin, Jun 26, 2009.

Share This Page

1. friedchicken

friedchicken Senior Member

E isn't addictive, similar deal to weed. Although it is way way way worse for you.
    You can do it for years stop and not have to be tied down to a bed and sweat it out.
    Unlike coke, so watch out smesta...

2. PeeInTheShower

PeeInTheShower Elite Member

what the fuck do you know? you act like rolls aren't cut with addictive ass shit.

3. sketch3

sketch3 Banned

maybe in shit burgs usa

4. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

Pure is so bad for you, if you do it more than like 15 times in your life you'll most likely be in some serious pain when your older.

5. JackieChanRollin

JackieChanRollin Senior Member

It doesn't take a genius to figure out E is unhealthy.
    What matters is how consistently you take it, your age and how you handle the cravings and everything.
    E is meant for people with fully developed brains.
    That means people about 25 years old.

And sketch, all you do is bash the US. I agree that there is a lot of shitty pills around. But there's shitty pills everywhere you go. Its honestly annoying when people from the UK act like their so much better than everyone else.

6. Werse

Werse Elite Member

That made me happy.

7. smesta

smesta Senior Member

LOL Sue me..

8. Mr yarbles

Mr yarbles Elite Member

Not if half the time you're dropping a fucking meth bomber then that shit's addicting
    mdma isn't the only shit in a roll

and weed isn't phsycillaly addicting but it can be mentaly
    You can addicted to eating potatoe chips if you eat them everyday for a few years

9. SKECH-91

SKECH-91 Member

i like to rave...
    and i smoke bud, and roll at raves but i dont find either to be addictive....
    but thats just meh

10. RealNiggasDoRealThings

RealNiggasDoRealThings Senior Member

ai33.tinypic.com_13z4mex.gif

ABOVE AND FUCKING BEYOND! THE 4TH BEST TRANCE DJ IN THE WORLD IN AUSTIN. FUCK YEAH! $40.

11. kickapig

kickapig Senior Member

lol go drink tee uk vagg,rolls are bomb in the u.s same with its coke, weed, lsd raves are gay.

12. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

Heres my Halloween/FantasyFest show/Set, Mostly glitched out cyber crunk, with Hard Glitched out remixes of Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes, Ying Yang Twinz, MGMT, 36Mafia, Busdriver, Missy Elliot, NIN, David Banner, Ludacris, Trick Daddy, Dead Prez, Kid Cudi, Do or Die, Rick Ross, Outkast, UGK, and tons and tons more....

the Quality of the files are 256kbps, if it was at 320kbps like i wanted it to be then the file size would of been too muchto upload (o n a paid for account, but normal cd quality is 120kbps so 256kbps isnt so bad just a step down from the high cleanest possible quality anyways enought about the files lets get on with eht post here ya go heres my Halloween set that took me roughly a month to mix down theres still some SMALL rough spots due to the fact set was only suppossed to be like 45 mix up to get warmed up for a Look Mom No Plans (now known as Look Mom No Band) unless shit gets worked out but chea here ya go heres the 2 part set of Track My Glitch Up Part 1 & 2

http://rapidshare.com/files/302698347/Track_My_Glitch_Up_Pt1.mp3.html
    UnderDosedGesus - Track my Glitch Up part1 (1 hour and 45 mins)
    http://rapidshare.com/files/302741770/Track_My_Glitch_Up_Pt2.mp3.html
    UnderDosedGesus - Track my Glitch Up part2 (1 hours and 25 mins)

Holler back with whatcha think

anyway who like glitch drum and bass experimental and a whole lot of bass will fuckin digg on this

13. bummer

bummer Senior Member

yeah. no offense but if you are going to parties and ALWAYS drop you (people in general) are addicted. I found I felt an emotional bankruptcy after rolling days on end. i still roll but not every party for sure.

my .o2

peace

14. PRIMEape

PRIMEape Senior Member

any of you guys go for the music hahahaha
    but seriously i love edm. jungle dnb trance techno house i fucking love it all. but drugs and music go together in almost every culture whether you like it or not. ya know candi kids are just scene kids that roll imo and they are both annoying as hell. lets not all become raver bashin hicks aight

15. EST2007

EST2007 Elite Member

anyone remember ASYLUM in springfield, MA before it closed? i saw sooo many good acts there. DJ Venom, Bam Bam, X-cutioners just to name a few off the top of the dome. All those Collumns of Knowledge shows were fucking awesome. i still have a folder of old rave flyers of all the shows i've attended.

16. Mr. Girbic

Mr. Girbic Senior Member

Droools at teh Glitch Mob

Christopher Lawrence sucks tho.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  17. brantay2

brantay2 Member

EDC on friday! im gonna stuck to the speakers in the Basspod the whole fuckin time!

molly + BASS = 130% stokedness.

18. Phillip McDougall

Phillip McDougall Elite Member

You're going to the EDC in So Cal?
    I have a lot of homies going to that. haha I almost went, then said "Fuck it, I'm better than that."

19. Sluts with butts

Sluts with butts Senior Member

raves aren't even real anymore.

they're just parties.

shit you want a rave?
    quantum time warp to the 90's and hit up a proper jungle arena.

and I just read the responses on the 1st page of this thread;
    99.9% of the people who posted blatantly don't know what the fuck they're talking about..

20. Ani-33

Ani-33 Moderator

my first party was in 93, funny thing is even at that party I heard some kid say raves weren't what they used to be. Its all what you make it man. Sometimes a nice clean chill out lounge was nice to hang in and at other times it was like dirt falling from the rafters and sweat dripping from my nose, i loved it all..man i miss those days.