Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Real Weekly Sketch Battle Poll

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by koper, Dec 5, 2006.

Share This Page

?

who's bestest?

1. hip-hop bomber

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. vidorone

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. fokus

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. tech

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. sh1fted

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. craz-e one

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. abec187

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. blitz

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. sik WIT it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. nickstix

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. kasp

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. trem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. stinkyfishninja

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. akim

20.0%
  15. theKid

60.0%
  16. aSHiD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. tyan

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. ase

20.0%
  1. aces

aces Elite Member

ase for teh hottnessssss!

2. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

haha.... i love doing this to you shifted.

i have plenty of room to talk because i took the time to color my piece, and form better letters, and put in a decent 3d. [/b][/quote]
    thats the funniest damn thing ive ever heard in my life!

you have room to talk...ha!

yeah you colored yours in....whipdeefuckindoo

still doesnt mean yours has braging rights over someone who nearly ties you every week

so no dude, you dont have room to talk

unless your shits perfect, and its not, then keep your shut your fuckin mouth

if you love doing this so damn bad, put it to the end and battle me, id love to see that

3. 'aSHiD"

'aSHiD" Senior Member

haha.... i love doing this to you shifted.

i have plenty of room to talk because i took the time to color my piece, and form better letters, and put in a decent 3d. [/b][/quote]
    thats the funniest damn thing ive ever heard in my life!

you have room to talk...ha!

yeah you colored yours in....whipdeefuckindoo

still doesnt mean yours has braging rights over someone who nearly ties you every week

so no dude, you dont have room to talk

unless your shits perfect, and its not, then keep your shut your fuckin mouth

if you love doing this so damn bad, put it to the end and battle me, id love to see that [/b][/quote]
    ok sounds good.

i gotta finish my diam piece... it'll probably take me a few days.
    so think about what you wanna write.
    i'll pm when im done with the diam piece, and ready to work on this battle piece.
    and you can let me know what it is were gonna write (i'll let you pick) and also set up a date to finish and stuff.

4. sik_WIT_it

sik_WIT_it Member

i see you tech! shits fresh love that style man and mine was poopie srry

5. >riseone<

>riseone< Senior Member

i voted ashid the nd wud b shifted

6. Baper Moves Kilos. <3

Baper Moves Kilos. <3 Senior Member

ase. definitely.

was gonna enter, but forgot haha. this was my entry:
    ai42.photobucket.com_albums_e336_notvdoctor_saber.jpg

props to the kid and stink fish and a couple other heads that knew what they were doing.

7. koper

koper Banned

First of all
    StinkyFishNinja's looks nothing like anything i have ever seen by GES 3A, so i have no clue where you got that idea, but if you're going to accuse someone of a bite DEKOR, atleast provide a pic.

And sh1fted and aShiD, the only way you guys will get your battle polled is if both entries are good, and somehow i cant see that happening, sorry. Squash the beef, truth of the matter is that aSHiD is learning lots about letter forms and colours and would kill sh1fted any day IMO.

And dont forget peeps
    word is DAIM, not DIAM

8. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

i pmed c3zr

we'll take it from there....it may not be polled in the battle section, but it can be polled in the toy section

and if he would kill me, why hasnt he been "killing me" in the polls?

w/e im sick of arguing this, we can decide all this bull shit when one of us wins the battle

9. koper

koper Banned

^ b/c the people voting in the toy battle poll dont know what good graf is!!!

10. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

its all an opinion, listen to what yor saying......good graffiti is an opinion....thats why they make red cars and they make black cars

thats like me saying i love saber and you saying you hate him...whos opinion is true? the one who hates it or the one who loves it?

my point is that ok, some graffiti looks like shit, but the style is up to the writer

11. Enemy

Enemy Elite Member

i dont think thats just in the toy battle polls

voted kasp...your mates got a good style

yo koper i got an idea after the daim battle. you should do a 'just letters' battle where the word isnt coloured atall or no 3d so people vote on letters not colours...because at the end of the day thats what counts rite???
    peace

12. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

i think thats a splendid idea...because 80% of the time people get caught up in the colors and shit

13. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

as i type this he has 8 votes and you have 1.
    im geussing you voted for yourself, so unless that is not the case he murdered you on this battle.

there is a fine line between individual style and whack as fuck.

and koper- i dont know what you are talking about, but stinkyfish ninja definitely was biting geser as well as ensoe in that submission. if you dont know, then you probly havent seen alot of geser. let me go get some flicks to back up my opinion, im thinking about his frieghts not his walls.

14. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

terrible examples. its not like it was a good bite to begin with though

geser 3a:

awww.graffiti.org_conn_ges_lc_9_5_02.jpg
    awww.lounge37.com_images_65_Ges_6512.jpg
    awww.graffiti.org_conn_ges_lc_9_19_02.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/9902/772250ges47uv.jpg

not perfect examples like i said, but i see where dekor is coming from

and for ensoe bite, look at the extensions as well as the 3-d:

awww.graffiti.org_ensoe_calgary2005_ensoe_tunnel.jpg
    awww.graffiti.org_ensoe_ensoe_41st_seven11_2005.jpg
    awww.lounge37.com_images_78_Bombing_ensoe_burner_7801.jpg

biting is lame. he also pmed me and told me to eat a dick.

15. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

<!--QuoteBegin-ShIfTeD
    @Dec 6 2006, 06:11 PM
    and if he would kill me, why hasnt he been "killing me" in the polls?
    [/quote]

key word hasnt ass hole.....this is 1 battle that isnt even finished yet

exactly what i said, thanks for restating whats already been stated

16. BRAINE

BRAINE Elite Member

i was sayin that your shit is whack as fuck although you think you are on some next level bullshit.

^what stinky fish ninja told me in a pm

i geuss he almost came when he saw one of my pieces or something.

17. 'aSHiD"

'aSHiD" Senior Member

damn..... shits gettin kinda heavy in the battle polls.

and i kinda like it.

oh yeah... and i had an outline done for diam.... but its daim.... so i get to start over.
    fuck!!!

18. koper

koper Banned

as far as stinkyfishninja's is concerned i dont see any similarity between those GES flicks and stinky's style. Nonetheless, those are flicks i have never seen, so im sure there are more. And as far as Ensoe's 3d is concerned. That is becoming a pretty standardised element now. A fair bit of writers are using that in their pieces. Who's to say you can really even consider ensoe the first to do it? Either way, stinkyfish's 3d is way different, only similarity it has with ensoe's is that it has a gradient fading out.
    But it doesnt really matter anyway cuz it's not that great a piece. i have definitely seen nicer stuff from stinky before.

And sh1fted, yes, style does belong to a writer, but it needs to be executed properly. What makes someone leave toydom? When you look at a piece, and youre like "that is fuckin raw", there are reasons for that. Those are the reasons that make someone a good graffiti artist. If what you were saying was true then there would be no line between a good writer and a toy, because everyone's style would be subjective. There are objective elements in graf which give a piece visual merit. Stuff like flow, consistency, good colour schemes (Yes, colour does matter, HUGELY), good line weight, cleanliness, realism, all these elements, and way more. So dont say that graf is completely subjective because it is not. I have thought this through many times but in order to be a good writer you need to conform, atleast just a little bit. The only other way to be a good writer is to set standards, but that is hard to come by these days, not to say it never happens, but it is rare, and only some truly artistic people can do that.

19. DJLotus

DJLotus Senior Member

fokus because for some reason i love the style.. don't really know why but it just looks heavy.

20. StinkyFishNinja

StinkyFishNinja Senior Member

hahaha now your posting my pms,you got way too much time on your hands homegirl,this is between nobody but you and me,yet you wanna go public.what you can't handle me by yourself?it's all good, this just marks you as a bitch,you know if you saw me painting in the street you would never come up to me and call me a biter,s'funny,i never even heard of ensoe till you dropped his name like he should be on a baseball card,i bet you even put your graff mags in mylar you fuckin nerd,either way fuck you and whatever crew you roll with,i'll smash your shit if you try to test you little ho.

yea koper,i know i didn't come with, it that was just some quick shit to kill time on my break...