Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Relationship Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr Tasty, Oct 9, 2007.

Share This Page

1. anarchy

anarchy Elite Member

Sounds like a plan sam.

2. Protect_Ya_Neck

Protect_Ya_Neck Member

stop falling in love with women and just fuck them and ditch them...

until you're like 25

3. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

im drnk and out for the weekend cya

4. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

dog im 17 nd im fuckin a 23 year old woman, keep ur head up stay wit her if u still feel her then do wat makes u happy move in, do ur thing, as for parents fuck em jus like all ur other probs but dog just lil advice dont throw ur face up only give ur enemies a face to look for or to the pigs jus my 2 cents,

Last edited: Oct 13, 2007
  5. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

naw thats ignoant man theres some dime peices out there that are worth all the pain and all the touble homie, dont get me wrong i sleep with just many cat my age who are in college adn shit but somtimes having the right lil shorty is worth it.....

lil bit or random ass on the side never hurts no one.... if no one knows

6. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

Im not really in a relationship to have problems with, but it damn well feels like it....

I guess its a relationship actually.

Long story. Which would require myself to share feelings which is one thing Im try to fucking get rid off. Like just all together and shit.

7. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

is jedi master a girl n tastey if you relaly love her stay but yor wasting your life sure she could be the one but you gtta test it lol check out som other girl your own age or so

8. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

nah dog i aint no girl but i had my ***** on dis fuckin computer last night nd he was prolly fuckin witmy shit, tho he did tell u wat i wouldve but im straight

Last edited: Oct 13, 2007
  9. Protect_Ya_Neck

Protect_Ya_Neck Member

10. StAtiK1

StAtiK1 Senior Member

iv really liked this girl for about a year now, we had a thing for like 2 months like a year ago then some guy came and fucked it up... im still pissed lmao.

11. bOxcaR

bOxcaR Senior Member

yeah..i was that guy..
    sike
    that was pretty mean srry.

12. StAtiK1

StAtiK1 Senior Member

i will hunt u down....lmfao

13. TylerDurden

TylerDurden Elite Member

post pics!!!

:eek:

14. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

15. BIGel

BIGel Elite Member

since moving to cali ive been fighting with my girl two hours a day so tonight we called it off. it was ugly, and she has a 1200 dollar engagement ring i gave her, i heard i can get it back in small claims court and godammit that's what im doing. going to a bbq at big hepoes house tomorrow to meet some ladies, so hopefully ill forget this fucking bitch and all her shit she's put me through.

16. Oink.

Oink. Elite Member

wordup, do what i did mad party for 2 and a half months straight drop outve school then regret it like fuck afterwards. ..oh and when i mean i party'd i mean i left home for like weeks at a time came back to shower and change. food and shelter didnt mean shit.

actually dont do that.

17. Rogue

Rogue Guest

Just stick it out with her for a while. If it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be.

18. lololzheffer

lololzheffer Senior Member

i know no one ahs been on ths thread for a while but half these guys are so ignorment man. you dont just treat girls like shit and fuck and chuck, thats so disrespectfucl and i dont care how gay i sound. i feel for this guy cause i kinda know what hes going through cause ive been with my girl for a while now and we've had out ups and downs. and she was diffrent from me(not in age but im not gunna get into that) and i love her more than anything man.

fuck your parents.
    fuck these assholes with the exception of a few.
    and follow your heart man.

love conqueres all.

19. nero122

nero122 Elite Member

shut up bitch *E SLAPPED*

20. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

butttt..i found someone younger with a lot more common sense,that and she has a D-cup. ^_^,annyway it shouldnt be too long till were together,im waiting for my first pay of my life so thatway i dont look like a broke ass paint stained bum,I'll be a paint stained bum with money.

and a big doodle
    *update*
    hooked up with her today,Mmmm,Oh...that was after i made her fill in my piece.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2007