Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Relationship Problems

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr Tasty, Oct 9, 2007.

Share This Page

1. jape-the-nape

jape-the-nape Elite Member

shes a smynx bro.

ive been through that shit before,regardless,still fuck her.

but you gotta be a real dickhead to go out with a girl that you knew just cheated on someone,she tells you she likes you huh?what do you think she tells her boyfriend.

Ohhh japez on some real shit

2. moze.2

moze.2 Elite Member

yea i got some relationship problems....... my right hand is tired~!!! ooooooHHHH!!!! MASTURBATION JOKKEEE!!!!! ........
    im so alone..

3. CRN-one

CRN-one Senior Member

aww moze, I love you...

..in the only way a rapist can love a victim. get back on the floor!

4. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

ive been sitting in the dark for the past 2 days getting drunnk and not eating...my girlfriend has been out partying for the past 2 days prob getting drugfucked out her mind...she told me i talked to her on the phone last night but i dont remember...she txtd me saying shes ok and i shouldnt worry...that i shouldnt do anything stupid and hurt myself.....ive kinda sobered up now but my next glass of vodka is waiting to be drunk...i dont know how much more of this i can take but i guess 3 more days await me....she will stop partying on teu/wed prob cos she has a bday party to go to...and now her phone has no battery so i dont even know if shes ok...for all i know she could get kidnapped..raped...or OD...but i wont know....im worrying my ass off...but im starting to care less now...ive been keeping her from partying for a few months now ...i thaught it was for her own good but i guess im taking away her freedom...shes a grown woman she can take care of herself....sometimes....2 weeks ago she woke up in a random street from a crazy night...aparently she got kicked out of some1s house for being too wasted and she doesnt even remember....but it hasnt taught her anything...shes fucking 30..she should be smarter then this....my room is just depressing me more...i have to leap acros the room to get out...and i can barely open my bathroom door....ive got spilled beer and vodka all over and some of it is starting to rot...month old dishes...and trash from about 2 months....i dont know why i havent cleaned any of this shit up but im not in the right state too....my cealing is dripping from upstairs so my bed is wet...so i sleep in a chair...what am i doing with my life?...i have a week to write my paper or il get kicked out of uni...but im in no state to write...or paint...or do anything productive....my gf thinks her giving me time these past 2 days..and next few days will save me from distractions so i can get my problems fixed...but it just added more...

5. crazy

crazy New Member

thats my boy taste.. his gf is double the age of my gf...

6. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

^You're an idiot aren't you Craze, you missed the whole point of that post.

7. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

its ok ..hes my brst friensrt...he knwos wat s up ...hes just try n to make mfele better with some humkor

8. IlikePie

IlikePie Elite Member

9. C-SONE

C-SONE Senior Member

U no I think my gf has been cheating on me with this faggot who i met once idk maybe its just my abxiety making me think shit that arent there or amybe not idk how can i be certain?

10. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

hahaha. I been in this same situation. Still am I guess. I would just say be careful, girls dont throw away their feelings. If this other guy comes back in town she might remember why she was with him and forget about you.

11. BohemianBastard

BohemianBastard Senior Member

shit i thought i was the only moron who did this

12. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

Taste, I'm sorry to hear that things have been rough. Keep your head up brother. I know how a messy place can add to depression, you should try to get motivated a bit and try to clean things up. It's hard, but I force myself to do it sometimes, it really can help more than you'd think. Have you told your girl that you worry about her? Maybe you should have a serious conversation with her, as hard as it is sometimes. Alcohol doesn't help much either, maybe you should try to give it a break. I hear you when you say sometimes you feel like the older one, I've always been a lot more mature than anybody my age.
    Anyway man, keep your head up, get at me if you ever need to talk about anything, I'm always around
    Respect.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2008
  13. Rots takes your Daughters

Rots takes your Daughters Elite Member

Holy shit taste, I want to live in your bedroom

I never have relationships, women are too fucking stupid to be honest. I don't want to put up with their bitching. I can't tell you how many times I've come close to/have beat the shit out of a girlfriend for just not shutting the fuck up

14. STR-WHO

STR-WHO Guest

tell your dad to suck a dick and that at least your getting pussy, and your basically living the american dream because every guy wants an older women

15. thatkidyouknew

thatkidyouknew Elite Member

yeah true that id kill ro date a older woman, that shit is mad sexy!

16. SAID

SAID Moderator

holy fuck,
    ahahahahaha!
    you just made my fucken day.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2008
  17. the.sate

the.sate Senior Member

Dr. Dre said it best... bitches aint shit but hoes n tricks...

18. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Girls are whores, plain and simple.
    Don't trust 'em or you'll end up fucked over in the end.

19. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

be a ninja, hide in a tree at this guys house, tell your girl that your busy tonight and that she should go have some fun. if she shows up there, there ya go.

if you dont feel like hiding in a tree. 411 every number in her cell phone list, calls made and recieved.

and tasty, that sucks bro. i know this may sound wack, but try an stay away from the licks for a day or two, see if that clears up your head an you get a different perspective.

girls are wack, if you wanna get an ill chick, you gotta go for the average looking/down to earth girl. or even better an ugly chick, they always try harder

20. MAST

MAST Elite Member

it's time i stop caring cause i've been dwelling on it for too long, but i had the only girl in this town that i could actually connect with and was down to earth and not a whore. only friends now. i guess it could be a lot worse, but it just kills me to think about how it was and then how it is now. she's the kind of person to trust because she had a lot more trust in me than i did in her. now it's the other way around, but she wouldn't fuck me over like that. she's just been ditching me lately to hang out with other people after we had already made plans and she "forgot". i mean, i wouldn't care near as much if all of my other friends weren't doing the exact same thing the last couple weeks.

but for some reason, whatever happens, and however pissed i get at her, i always end up completely forgiving her just because she calls me to talk. tonight we talked for about 2 hours which is really surprising. i haven't talked to her for that long since we dated. i guess she just feels bad about the ditching and shit, cause she got food poisoning and has just been in bed all day, probably thinking about all that. plus, i went off on her yesterday and today about it, and told her i didn't feel the slightest bit of sympathy for her because of how shitty she's been to me lately, and told her that if she's gonna ditch me like that, i'm nt gonna be her shoulder to cry on anymore and that she can bitch to somebody else. i guess that hit something, cause immediately after she hung up she called back and was talking about how we can hang out this weekend and shit and how she was sorry. and she never admits her wrongdoing. it was the first time i ever literally yelled at her and used a couple choice words, so i think she realized the weight of it.

and in the midst, she told me she would be jealous if i hooked up with another girl. i told her that if she just wants to be friends with me now, she had no need to feel jealous, but she told me she would regardless. don't know what that means.

thing is, we never had any problems at all while we were going out, but after we broke up, all this shit's been starting. and it's the kind of shit people in relationships worry about. i'm the closest to a relationship withoout actually being in one. i'm on the brink and i fucking hate it.

i wish she would either come back, stop confusing me, or let me just find somebody else.

i just still love her, and only god knows if she still loves me in any way. i can never tell.

i just want to drink until it comes out of every hole in my body. and then drink more.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008