Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Relationship With Your Family

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NosE2, Apr 3, 2007.

Share This Page

1. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

What am i meant to be putting in my sig?

2. C-money fresh!

C-money fresh! Elite Member

it aint that funny man...everyone says that, its not liek you have to be taught to rip a bong though...unnless your kids have downsyndrome [/b][/quote]
    dude my first hit on a real nice glass bong i almost mangaged to fucking kill myself. there was ice in it and i didnt feel the smoke till i had to much, and the shit gave me a fuckin asthma attack and i dont even have fuckin asthma. gotta fill it up slow than kill that shit . not just straight up suck it like a dick as hard as can.

i did get high ass shit off that one hit it was some crazy weed though.

3. ase.oner

ase.oner Banned

yeh my relationship with my parents is pretty cool. when it comes to graff, well they know i do it... seriously just look at my room,,,.. paint cans everywhere markers stickers, lock picks , buterflyknife for protection, adn caps everyehere, my black book is always itten out. but yeah they dont like that ido it.. i remember the frst time they cought me going ut to paint. they were questining me about why i had the cans in a backpack and wee saying i hope you know the consequences, and you make theriht choice and make us proud....... GUILT TRIP i still went out and bombed :p but i told em i didnt.... i tell them i only do legals so theere content...... <_< :huh: i think :unsure: well i was wonering if anyone else has this problem......

DOES ANY ONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM??????!?!?!?!?!?!?!? DO YOU TELL YOUR PARENTS YOU DONT ACTUALLY WRITE

4. FEAT(wink)

FEAT(wink) New Member

well,lets c i used to b tight wif my family u kno i got my pops my mom nd my sis, but over the past few yrs that realationship has been crumbling away, i can relate to all those who have posted their fathers r drunks,mine is to ever since my uncles on his side began coming around again my pops started pickin up da bottle, my moms god bless her soul as saved my as so many times now shes busting her ass to keep me outta juvie nd get me back n skool, my sis is justa cunt nuff said bout that, only 1 i can sum wat deal wif nemore is my mom but she can b an ashhole to but i guess ive put her there wif graff, rest of my family dont trust me no mo xcept like my cuzn brandon nd hes never around, so family to me is my friends my boi jp who i consider my brother nd my other 2 bois corey nd steve, jp dont write but ive known him for 7 yrs so its watever but yea, like sum1 said earlier blood dont really mean shit no more, at least 2 me

5. bigbomba'

bigbomba' Elite Member

dude, family is nice and all if its functional, but ive learned if the shits going to hit the fan around my house just get up and leave for a while, cuzz it aint worht getting into some gay ass drama bull shit over nothing.

I think i have more respect for my girlfriends pops n step ma then my own folks

right now im my life family aint about blood, its about who you love and who loves you...

i can honestly say if my g/f pops died and his funeral was tomorrow i would be there no questions asked. (knock on Wood)

But if my ma was to die, i would be hard pressed to find a reason to go to her funeral, other than to look like i cared about her for the realatizes

6. CHUB

CHUB Senior Member

yeah, my family and me arent real close, ive kinda been doing my own thing and im not even 18 yet, and i dont really give a shit , i dont really have a tight relationship with family or freinds, i just spray and i play in my band, thats bout it

7. 14nick

14nick Senior Member

^^

wow ur sooo hardcore. B)

lol its all good between me and my fam. :lol:

8. JEDI-MASTER

JEDI-MASTER Elite Member

hey yo,im dat feat(wink) guy so if ne 1s talkin to me or nething, just pm this 1 iight

9. sketch13

sketch13 Senior Member

^^^^ wtf did you just say?? :blink: :unsure:

EDIT: ok nvm it took me a while but i understood

10. The Fonz

The Fonz Member

mines quite interesting
    both my sisters are in college successfully getting by they just drink and party a lil bit
    my dads crazy, on meds mad protective, my mom is cool just listens to my dad too much
    so then theres me
    i do a lot of drugs, drug tested so i only do shit that deosnt show up id rather smoke weed but i guess i do shit taht will end up killing me one day

11. ZOT

ZOT Senior Member

Why do you say this shit on a forum xD

12. Sumoe

Sumoe Elite Member

he thinks he's cool because he does drugs and wants to be hardcore.

13. ClasZWun

ClasZWun Senior Member

he is hardcore. YAH DRUGS. :D
    Actually, my home-life is stressful. Mom's an ex crackhead who is completely crazy and manipulative WITHOUT the Crack..
    Dad is an alcoholic crazy Motherfucker. I'm usually at my grandparents. There Dope. At Eighteen, I'll probably have a little shithole apartment..

14. crater

crater Member

my family is tight. they dont like me doing graff or smoking weed, but how many parents do. my dad supports me in most of my endeavors, with the exception of any kind of substance abuse. hes helped me out in creating a studio in which i can get down. also, hes trying to keep me out of trouble with the law right now for some graff charges. hes down to help me professionally mass produce a demo which i can get out to people. hes also letting me have a space in his office with a legal wall. hes put me through school, and he cares shit loads for me. my mom is my mom. shes bipolar. sometimes she can be the nicest lady ever and others she can be crazy, but ive learned to just ignore her while shes crazy and let her vent. i feel kinda like i take what my parents do for me for granted, but i dont know if its possible to really do anything that could amount to what they do. my bro is tight, but gets pissed at me when he sees me fuck up. i think that moving out will only help, because sometimes we get mad at each other. sometimes i act like a spoiled piece of shit, and others my parents act like assholes, but that will only stop once i go on to college. i see the relationship my bro and my parents have, and i think mine will be very similar. i love my family though even if i do get pissed at them. and as for you cats who have a disfunctional family, its tight to not want anything to do with them, but you kids on here who bitch about how you hate your family cuz theyre crazy or you clash, go fuck yourselves. you do not deserve the family you have if you take that for granted. theyll always be there when the times are rough. the only reason you have a shitty relationship with them is cuz you say you do. life is a mental game my friends and what you believe is what happens. if you believe things suck, they do. if you believe things are great, they are. its all perspectives and it depends on which angle youre looking from.

now i feel good that i got that off my chest.

15. Mira505

Mira505 New Member

well sumtimes im lik mom!!!! make me a sammmich then shes lik make ur own gotdamn sammich then im lik ok dood......then I shoot up blak tar heroin cuz it makes me all creative hardcore!!!!!!
    mira mira!!!
    umm.....the only way ur brother could be ur dad is if he fucked his own mother wich would bring to my final thought of.....that's just wierd lik dem metal chicos wit teh big ass holes in ears! :huh:

16. 0000

0000 Senior Member

17. EGO31

EGO31 Elite Member

i dunno i suppose i have a good relationship with them but i fuckin HATE living with them so much.

18. Slushi

Slushi Banned

My dad is pissed off all the time, but he is hella nice and hella good dad.
    My mom is a grondin women dont fuck with them you'll lose for sho'.

19. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

Thats why there's such a breed called inbreds

20. peng.2

peng.2 Senior Member

Thats why there's such a breed called inbreds [/b][/quote]
    or he could jus adopt you if your mom died or sumtin
    but then he would jus be your gaurdian