Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Relationship With Your Family

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NosE2, Apr 3, 2007.

Share This Page

1. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

i love my family cus i know they always have my back. family is forever, friends come and go. my parents think i jsut do legals but its all gravy.

2. bobo9827

bobo9827 Elite Member

my relationship with my parents went downhill ever since they found out i graff

3. AteskOne

AteskOne Elite Member

i have a pretty good relationship with my mom lately due to my last few near to death experiences...they really helped me realize how important my mother is. we still butt heads quite frequently although. the rest of my family life isnt that great and quite stressful. i only see my dad every few months and when i do all he does is tell me how much of a screw up i am...not wonderful if you ask me. i hate my step parents. my little brother and sister drive me absolutely crazy and i'm constantly fighting with them. the only person i actually get along with is my older sister but even she is a selfcentered, spoiled, money hungry, bitch who i barely ever see...i guess i love her tho.

i'm not to good with the whole family thing but i blame it on my childhood. well now that i made myself seem really emo and just used the internet as a place to vent all my built up emotions...who wants to get fucked up :D ?!?!

4. BURN(914_Demise)

BURN(914_Demise) New Member

Me and my family dont get along at all i mean my parents are divorced i live wit my father me and him hate each other and dont get along at all i seem to always be the fuck up my mom wont let me see my other lil baby brothers and sisters that live with her im a bad influence according to her i'm 15 welll just turned 16 today lol but last year my father kicked me out i went to my moms house and she wouldn't even let me i hopped from one friends housew to another for 3 months on my own now im back with my father and he still doesnt give flyin fuck about me
    but its okai i got into graffiti during those 3 months and been into eva since worked pretty well for me haha

5. Kayone707

Kayone707 Moderator

i thought it went down hill when they found out you were gay?

jus messin kid

6. C3ZR ONE

C3ZR ONE Moderator

....... :huh: ..........

7. Proper

Proper Elite Member

My family owns your family.

8. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

man family owns your family who owns his family

9. Proper

Proper Elite Member

My family owns your family while owning his family and then owning everyones family as well.

Top that.

10. Slushi

Slushi Banned

Haha! yoouu loove your faamily!

11. Proper

Proper Elite Member

and you love action-fighting men? Lolzzzers.

12. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

my family owns your family who thinks they own my family but in reality they dont even own the other guys family because my family is twice the size of your family, so unfortunatly your family sucks while my family owns yours

after typing that, family dosen't even look like an english word, shit looks wierd now

13. HëRbN

HëRbN Elite Member

When i was younger like, 18 19ish i was close with my family at all but im alittle older now and got out on my own and that made it better, but i still dont get along real good with my brother or my dad. Me and my mom are close but thats cause shes chill as hell and im alot more like her than my dad. All you youngins will grow out of your parents hating stage when you grow up alittle and realize what all theyve done for you.

14. Proper

Proper Elite Member

Well played, sir.
    :(

15. DeDo1

DeDo1 Senior Member

my moms my
    bf and she knows everything i do but she dont like it the rest my fam is either dead or for gotten

16. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

i dont like my family. including my "parents".
    theyre all stuck up and always trying to be the best in everything or have the best of everything... my sisters my niga for life though. were always hangin out and paintin/

17. Backalley Abortion Doctor

Backalley Abortion Doctor Elite Member

18. crazed/killer

crazed/killer Member

my fams dead i killed them each one by one

19. JETPACK!!

JETPACK!! Banned

proper is my fams, were long lost bretherens. we even have the same mom, but neither of us which one is the real one. and maury wont help us:(

20. maybemasai

maybemasai Member

i just told my parents today that i found some spray paint and i wrote my name under a bridge and they were like "ur gonna get in trouble" so i cried