Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rip Waster12

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Dec 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Cricri

Cricri Elite Member

Once again, thanks for all the support...
    It touches my heart to see how much he talked about me to every body... It's crazy... I miss him so much guys, you can't imagine how much...

Spek2 man, si tu veux parler, j'suis là, j'espère que tu sais... Je ne te connais pas personnellement, mais je sais que vous parliez beaucoup et il m'a parlé de toi aussi. Si tu as des questionnements sur what ever qui a pu arriver ou anything... J'suis là et j'connais peut être les réponses que tu veux.... Je sais comment triste c'est... Je dois vivre avec cette perte chaque secondes maintenant... Je dois vivre avec tout ce qu'il a laissé à faire... Je dois vivre avec le fait que c'est dans l'appartement qu'on vivait dedans qu'il a décidé de le faire... Si tu savais comment je suis pu capable d'y retourner... J'le vois partout...

Whoa, merci pour le support... Fuck man j'apprécie tellement là...
    I'm in so much pain.... Xmas is coming and I so don't feel it this year... Fuck gifts... Fuck the money... Nothing will bring him back to me...
    It sucks.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apples, I will always remember when he told me that story of yours... He was laughing his ass off telling me your bum was all scratched and shit... He was laughing as fuck... He kept on telling me that story and bring back those memories every time I'd talk about you with him... Sweet Apples, I will never be able to thank you enough for all you did to help me out in this tragedy... You're a little angel... I love ya so much.

Waster12, I miss bugging you with the fucking dishes that you would never do... I miss bugging you with the stains of paint you would put every where, or with the tv you would leave open all the time in the living room when you're in your room door closed and nobody watching it... I miss your gettho ways of doing every thing when I was like how the fuck can you do that this way... It's not the way it should be done and I'd do it over again the way it was suposed to be done haha with you watching me and laughing at me or just smilling... I'll always remember that NECAC roller at TA wall we did... Yeah... You made me do all the fucking fill in... Sitting and watching and telling me that I was doing good... Fuck... You had a roller too, but you would be lazy like usual and would sit and watch me do it all... Lazy bum! Or that night you told me to spend with you bombing... Made me walk with you the wrong way for 2 hours... Than walk back the good way... No wonder why we spent to entire night at it and didn't get to the spot we were supose to hit... haha! I love ya! And I miss ya so much!!!

RIP 12...
    Cricri

2. eaze

eaze Senior Member

I haven't posted on here for god knows how long, but when I heard about this, I had to say something at least.

Waster probably was one of my main inspirations for developing my style, and plus he wasn't an asshole like most of the people on here. I didn't know him like others did, but I still talked to him. RIP for real, this dude was a legend in his own right.

Rest in Paradise Waster...

3. I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you

I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you Senior Member

Mucho love goes out to the waster .......

my condolences to his family and much love to the triple six homies ....

One love ... rest in power 12 ...

zekster ....

4. Im Mr Postman  also Mr Toastman

Im Mr Postman also Mr Toastman Senior Member

who here remembers when waste posted those daytime action shots where he was popping "EZ" street fillins and shit, and there was some old lady watching him just like oh my god...

the dude is missed..

5. Apples

Apples Senior Member

I MISS YOU WASTER FAG:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:):):):(:(:(:(

(joke between him and me)

for all you kids that are like why he do it how blah blah dont ask man.. if you dont know you shouldnt know.

6. piscameur

piscameur Elite Member

Merci serieux..:(

Sa doit etre terrible pour toi, moi jy parlais souvent mais je lai pas vu tant que sa. Mais si sa te derrange pas jaimerais avoir des détails:(. Waster était plus fot que sa...:(:(

Si seulement tout sa serais jamais arriver :(

Rip:(:(:(

7. beantownboy

beantownboy Banned

true I recently lost my cousin so I feel you

R.I.P WASTER

R.I.P COLIN

THERES A HEAVEN FOR A G

8. revolt92

revolt92 Banned

I didnt no the guy but by the way people speak of him, i wish i had.
    Gone but never forgotten.

R.I.P

9. KrookONE

KrookONE Senior Member

10. TalibKweli

TalibKweli Elite Member

some mtl writters including myself are gonna be doing a tribute production for waster
    so when we get this done it'll be posted
    like i said cri, if ya need to talk dont be shy, ya got my number
    one love from above
    RIP 12

11. ---CRoR---

---CRoR--- Elite Member

much respect for the mtl writer... huge loss to canadian graffiti... stay up and rip waster12

REST IN PAINT!

12. neroP2l

neroP2l Senior Member

I think I just read this whole thread,and after seeing all his work it really motivates me.

i wish i got to know you waster.

R.I.P. WASTER 12

13. wiggahata

wiggahata Senior Member

god, no way. when first got here in like 2004 i was in love with waster's shit. dude put in a lot of work.

RIP FOREVER.

14. Gome-tron

Gome-tron Senior Member

Bump that!

Everytime i think about the fact that waster is gone...
    I think about the song Everything is in the right place by radiohead...

Didnt know him but this really has gotten to me the past few days

Rest In Peace Antonio "waster12" :(

15. zapzoum

zapzoum New Member

Because you will Allways be in our Memory. You were during that summer 2005 part of our family . We are all deeply sad . We hope you've found the peace you were looking for.
    For us now each color we will see in the clouds will be yours . To all his friends here , all our love and support.
    Tony tout notre amour pour toi, repose en paix.
    "une famille française qui pensera toujours à lui"

[Broken External Image]:http://homepage.mac.com/marie.peters/Tony/images/image-15.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://homepage.mac.com/marie.peters/Tony/images/image-16.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://homepage.mac.com/marie.peters/Tony/images/image-31.jpg
    [Broken External Image]:http://homepage.mac.com/marie.peters/Tony/images/image-37.jpg

In Memory of Tony

16. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

you know its funny cas i was listening to radiohead - climbing up the walls (the remix) thinking about waster today which i was high in his name... heres the lyrics

I am the key to the lock in your house
    That keeps your toys in the basement
    And if you get too far inside
    You'll only see my reflection

It's always best when the covers up
    I am the pick in the ice
    Do not cry out or hit the alarm
    You know we're friends till we die

And either way you turn
    I'll be there
    Open up your skull
    I'll be there
    Climbing up the walls

It's always best when the light is off
    It's always better on the outside
    Fifteen blows to the back of your head
    Fifteen blows to your mind

So lock the kids up safe tonight
    Shut the eyes in the cupboard
    I've got the smell of a local man
    Who's got the loneliest fear

That either way he turns
    I'll be there
    Open up your skull
    I'll be there

Climbing up the walls
    Climbing up the walls
    Climbing up the walls

i been bombign everydayfor you waster i love you as a brother and a crew mate.....

17. knightrock

knightrock Senior Member

rip waster......................

18. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

i shouldn't have written that.
    None of that matters anymore anyway, it's not going to change this reality.
    I was just upset...edited................

19. benkser

benkser Elite Member

20. Cricri

Cricri Elite Member

One week today since we found you dead...
    Oh guy, I miss you...
    I don't have the words to say...
    Please, pinch me and tell me it's all a nightmare... That every thing will be like it used to be... And that it's all fine in my pink bubble... Please... Anybody?