Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rip Waster12

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Dec 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. mindo

mindo Elite Member

I breifly read through this thread and from the majority of the posts i've noticed a lot of you claimt o have known Tony, I'm not going to sit here and say how good of a fiend i wasy to him or how well i knew him. We went painting one time over 2 years ago when he was still just learning techniques and getting started, but even back then he was ruthless and crazy when it came to bombing, he had a heart that couldn't be stopped...One time that stands out the most in my mind was when we walked past a parked bus with about 15 people sitting insde and no driver, he just walked up and started tagging the windows next to peopels faces...crazy little bastard. Shortly after that trip to montreal we lost contact, it's unfortunate because he was such a good guy and always welcome and warm to any sort of conversation we had, at the time there was a handful of us off this site who had created a small e-crew that some of you may remember, PC crew has now lost 2 members from montreal, i'm sort of at a loss for words and not really sure what i'd like to say, it fucking sucks that he's gone and now that i just read this post by his mother i'm even more curious than ever to find out what actually went down. I will certainly be trying to find out the details once they've been all sorted out, hopefully there's a few of you on here who know me well enough and also knew Tony well enough that you can explain what went down.

all that is really left to be said right now is RIP Tony, your style will be missed, your kindness will be unmatched and we will all look forward to seeing you when we get to where you're at.

RIP Waster12 CAC 666 PC.

-Mind2 FOE PC SOS

2. graffmom

graffmom Member

First Talibkweli-----i gave all of you my full proper name. Who are you? do you have a real name like me or then why do you hide behind pseudonym ? What cash?
    are you feeling accused? maybe you will be. i said Antonio is buried at cotes des neiges cemetery, and he is. you want plot number? this is grotesque. you are the type of little crap that Antonio couldn't stand. It's ok. You are now sidetracking expertedly my point. Suicide or not?? We have to wait 30 days. Now most of you have decided that my son Antonio has killed himself.On what grounds, what facts?? Also you must study laws in canada a little more my friend .If you have proof of anything you advance put it here for all to see-----I have lost my son and i am not afraid of anyone. did it ever occur to you how Antonio got to be so great??? Wake up. Learn something about respect & stop spreading lies & rumours.If you have facts put them on ,if not shut up. I don't know you, my son lived with us until last November . Where were you??nowhere. Ecoute mon cher lorsqu'on accuse les gens de trucs completement bidons ce qu'on est simplement con.
    Aussi tu signes tes sales messages avec la belle photo de mon fils.n'as-tu pas honte??
    Again i say the coroner did not say it is a suicide yet that's all.in the last weeks he was not speaking to many of you. he dropped you totally.Like i said you know who you are.
    actually you are now slowly unmasking yourself.good work.
    Tony's mother, diana Fettu

3. vegimite on fuckin hate bread

vegimite on fuckin hate bread Member

i think you should just drop the arguement whoa
    just shut the fuck up, and if you have a problem with me saying this, take it up with PM's not in here

4. graffmom

graffmom Member

good night my friend as i can see you are still lying & hiding. Yeah great friend. Antonio was right.I always thought it was funny that he was the only one who knew how to draw in his "crew", its kind of amusing that when he called to go out to paint, no one mostly went with him.........that's why he was ALONE painting under bridge, on top of montreal's water reservoirs, alone in metro station.....did someone notice THAT??? why have a crew if they can only fill in & stay home........as i remember they created cac instead of the other way around as he already had been drawing, painting etc since a small child.....he made money out of his art before he met any of you guys.All i know is that my son has NO art from ANYONE hanging around except for stickers.....but many of you have wardrobes made by him...canvases and a collection of bunnies, it's a riot.
    again good night.
    tony's mom diana

5. vegimite on fuckin hate bread

vegimite on fuckin hate bread Member

if your talking to me, im from sydney australia and have no affiliation with that whole cac bussiness or anyone in it, if you were under that impression

6. vagina

vagina Senior Member

TALIBWELI delete your posts

tony RIP you were a good guy too bad most people do not realize what they have until its gone

7. SoBmoB

SoBmoB Banned

yo, I havn't been reading all the rest of the posts since about page 18. But I ask gesus, as his friend and as a moderator.

Would you be able to review all the posts and take off the ones that are offensive to this?

This isn't exactly an opinionated thread, where you can leave your biased perspective.

My regards.

love from 250 west coast.

8. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

diana(graffmom),i hope you feel better.you have raised a great son.great,caring,very much talented,artist.we all love him very much.its such a burdon that we have experienced such a lost.i hope you feel a lot better.your son was a great person..
    :*(

9. NesEpic

NesEpic Member

R.I.P. Waster 12

Quite a loss. Definitely a person who actually took the time to get up, sketch and pracitce. You were excellent at art. Everybody is going to miss you.. too bad you never made it to upto pegcity..

We all miss ya bro. R.I.P.

And to Diana (Graffmom), I send my condolences.

10. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

mama knows best.
    my condolences to all of his family.
    your son was amazing.

11. TalibKweli

TalibKweli Elite Member

fuck you and what you think
    @ Vege, if you only knew HALF OF WHAT I ALREADY KNOW, you wouldnt even say a word
    so shut your mouth and dont mention my name in your phrases
    someone on this site is making a huge mistake, pretending to be someone else they're not
    people who know the truth know what im saying, i aint scared of ANYONE or ANYTHING, i speak the truth, i speak from the heart, if you cant handle it or cant accept the TRUTH, then dont even bother mentioning my name
    im not even gonna bother coming on this forum anymore cause you people dont know shit, dont know the diffrence between a fuckin forum and real life

12. STAR01

STAR01 Senior Member

Rest in Peace brother

didn't know him personally but I loved his work

13. killah-EF

killah-EF Elite Member

rest in peace Waster, rest in power

14. COFFINNAILS

COFFINNAILS New Member

Rest In Power...
    -Rebus

15. vagina

vagina Senior Member

fuck you and what you think
    @ Vege, if you only knew HALF OF WHAT I ALREADY KNOW, you wouldnt even say a word
    so shut your mouth and dont mention my name in your phrases
    someone on this site is making a huge mistake, pretending to be someone else they're not
    people who know the truth know what im saying, i aint scared of ANYONE or ANYTHING, i speak the truth, i speak from the heart, if you cant handle it or cant accept the TRUTH, then dont even bother mentioning my name
    im not even gonna bother coming on this forum anymore cause you people dont know shit, dont know the diffrence between a fuckin forum and real life [/b][/quote]
    it doesnt matter what i think but the thig is this is a thread for waster not for you to slander his mother when she has lost her child. she has her you might have your opinions on her which might and might not be true but calling her out in this thread is not what you should be soing. dont bother to reply to this.

rest in power onetwo

16. funk_docta_crewk

funk_docta_crewk Member

17. searoner

searoner Member

dam... just read through this whole thread and some of the things people have said have really made me think. i never knew waster/antonio and im not gonna pretend i di, but his art was truly awe inspiring. ill put something together for hares memorial. rest in peace waster....

18. cess!

cess! Elite Member

No Fucking Way
    i been gone a month or two and this?

man i didnt even know him, he was real cool i Loved his shit

i cant believe this

rip...

19. benkser

benkser Elite Member

Whoa even if you know things about his family dont dissrespect them publicly. We need to have discretion and mind our own business. Fighting and swearing its the last thing we must do. Let start respecting each other from right now. Our words have impact even if is written on a forum so we have to watch out what we write down. Lets learn about this and pay respect to Antonio.

20. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

^^^^^