Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rip Waster12

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Dec 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

i was referring to the crew/saying not the drug <3

2. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

still my favorite song....just brings back shit....if you dont mind me asking what was the actual date of tony passing away....i just have some shit feeling in the back of my head....

3. -=AgA=-TrAnCe

-=AgA=-TrAnCe Elite Member

monkey that was so fucking deep man :|

4. Cricri

Cricri Elite Member

We are not really sure about this because we only found him on the friday dec. 15... I'd say it would be possible he did it at night on wednesday dec. 13....
    :(

5. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

fucks sake....i spoke to him that wednesday morning....he didnt say anything but that he was ill and he was gonna finish some emails and then hes heading off for bed....then he said bye etc as usual.....:(

6. Cricri

Cricri Elite Member

I know how it feels..

7. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

i know who the emails where too i know what alot said they were chances at a new life to quit it all and start all over im almost postive it was the 14th... he had alot of stuff to do, he was not going to sleep trust me....

because he had a few personal letters to write and leave once it all happeneds that would later be distroyed, ... im not even gettin on thsi subject waster i love you to death and ill always be there for you and i know the truth.... i fucking love u my brother

Last edited: Oct 21, 2007
  8. daSkaM

daSkaM Member

man i actually talked to him a lot .....and then i couldnt anymore....suucked soo much man me and my friend who knew him too were sooo down...for soo long after his passing......and now since itll be the anniversary...itll all restart..i hate this...

the only way i couldve showed him my respect is with this video.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pfayCeWlpqE

maybe uve seen it im juss posting to the ppl that havent seen it ...

RIP King 12

9. Nicht hellig

Nicht hellig Banned

almost a year ... thats fucked

i remember i used to stalk every post he made in hopes of finding some new work or internet humor not really stalk but when u know a good writer on here you kinda search for posts anyways

he commented on my pinky monsta sticks one time and holy shit i was so fuckin honored

rest in PAINT ... i will do a RIP 12 piece soon in his honor and remembrance

i miss his posts alot A fucking lot

:(

thank you cri for all the flicks n stuff you contributed to the thread others as well including gesus and the 666 members ... even tho im not in 666 i still feel like throwin up 666 in remembrance of him

RIP WASTER 12 !!!!

10. keenurkeenurkeenur

keenurkeenurkeenur Banned

wow thats fucked

relax in paradise

11. piscameur

piscameur Elite Member

1 an dans un mois et 12 jours...
    Pendant tout ce temps la cetais vraiment un fucked up changement dans ma vie, J'arrive quand meme pas a croire que tes parti. J'ai pas ecris ce message pour dire que waster me manque pasque la plupart le save deja, y me manque beacoup ce bonhomme. Jecris pasque jsuis vraiment tanner du monde qui post des messages qui dit genre je le connaissais pas bla bla rip man i loved your art. Keep talking, on reconnaissait waster par avant tout sa personalité, son gentilesse, son humours et son immense coeur. Si tu penses que en faisant un wack tribute video en reocltant des images que tu vas etre bad, ben get the fuck outta here. Waster was an incredible guy, i miss him so much and fuck i loved him. This message was to guys that idescribed earlier, if you only want to say bla bla bla didnt knew him, dont post kay?

RIP WASTER, I LOVE YOU MAN

12. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

i missed you halloween bud.... love ya

13. xDesTx

xDesTx Senior Member

well, since before i started an account here, I've been looking around the site the most favorite of writers that i kept searching for became Waster12 after a couple of threads i seen with his work in it, i noticed all the positive criticism he gave out to Toy's and kings alike, he never lied to the person to spare their feelings he told it straight up, which i respected in a way, because it gave them a chance to better themselves before they went out into the graffiti riddled world to add to it, i wont forget what he has done to help this graffiti community, and i hope none of you do either, even thought i never had the chance to talk to him, i idolized him...

Rest In Peace Waster12,
    Never Forgotten, =(

Love From DGK
    (New Zealand)

14. Remo

Remo Senior Member

well as it is indeed nearing the date of his passing i thought i should post something, i have never posted something on this thread because i felt maybe some people may be angry at people posting asif they new him, and they were his friend (gesus post) so i will finally say something;

Waster i never knew you, i never even knew your name, i had no idea someone with as much talent as you had was in this world, your art i had never seen, and the impact you had put on so many people i did not know about, until this thread.
    all im trying to say is that you had so much impact on so many people, and that in its self is amazing, i do not know the reasons of why such a thing happened, but i will say it once, your art is one of a kind, nobody can compare to the things you do, and people dont have story's like you do (i have seen them around the forum) your name will never be forgotten

R.I.P waster

15. Cricri

Cricri Elite Member

Le 12.
    Aujourdhui, tu me manques beaucoup.
    Je rush en maudit.
    A matin, j'tais dans l'bus j'écoutais ma musique...
    J'regarde un tag de toi.... Avec un tag de moi...
    Ca m'a fait crack up raide...
    Jtais là, assis en arrière, les larmes qui pouvait pas arrêter de couler...
    Niaiseux en esti, surtout dans un bus...
    Asti que je m'ennuie de toutes les fois qu'on chillait, qu'on faisait des stickers... Qu,on faisait rien...
    Tu faisais 2 heures de bus, juste pour venir à Pierrefonds me voir et rien crisser...
    T'étais fou en criss.
    On s'en a dit des niaiseries... On s'en a faite d'la peine. Mais fuck that, notre amitié allait au delà de toute ca. Au delà de toute ce que le criss de monde pouvait ben penser dnous 2... Yen ont tu faites des asti de rumeurs su toi pis moi? J'men souviens comme si ctait hier. Comme si ctait impossible quun gars pis une fille soit amis comme ca juste comme ca, simplement. Anyways, on a rit pareil.
    Ca me manque quand j'ai rien à faire, de pas te voir arriver dans fenêtre en avant d'chez mes parents.
    Anyways, doesn't mean much on here, I know... But still, sometimes I somehow feel like u still check these forums. U addicted person. lol.
    I love you much much much.
    And I miss you tons more.
    Ta ptite Cri à la 2.

16. Mr Tasty

Mr Tasty Banned

tribute to waster
    rip
    ai15.photobucket.com_albums_a356_MrTastie_waster.jpg

17. scOpeOne

scOpeOne Elite Member

halloween reminded me of the halloween night 2 years back.. we got chased a good 3 times and then we went back to that spot the next morning and got chased again. good times. almost 1 year and the memories are comin back

18. sago905

sago905 Senior Member

19. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

20. sir.one

sir.one Moderator

im still choked.. i'll do something special that day...:(