Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Rip Waster12

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GeSuS_KRiST, Dec 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

Remember getting the text from you two years ago on this day, couldn't believe that shit

RIP Waster, my buddy. It's been 2 years too long.

2. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

and ive sent um every year sence and will continue to...

3. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

ive seen heroin do horrible things to good people, im sure waster would have wanted you to have a long and happy life. if you find yourself thinking you should get off than your probably right man.

good luck

4. MontanaPainter

MontanaPainter Elite Member

5. BeeOne234...

BeeOne234... Elite Member

you know this whole female interal clock is fuckin slammin man
    i woke up from a beautifully tragic dream, missing tony so much,
    from having just chilled with him in slumber, right...
    this familiar aching feeling, shot dates through me...
    Completely in sync with finding your eulogy from a bugs eye view.
    good god i miss you. i love you.
    eternally grateful for you and the time i had with you.

reading the above posts made my mind not be able to just buzz off.....
    blake, you need to get off the shit.
    The time for suffering through self destruction has long ago past.
    You above anyone know what you are doing to yourself,
    you know your unhappy, its not just the season, its shit, pain, lurking, unsettled and unsorted, masked and caped in crutches.
    So many people love you and care about you, you have to find it, however you need to my friend, you have to find a way to care about you again...
    man, you know you rock. i've only chilled with you once and continued this friendship from great and small distances and i know your heart is a golden seed planter.
    I would hate to ever see a thread with your name on it.
    I don't ever never ever want to get that call.
    But heroin is your lover, so it's not a far stretch for me to think you could easily die from it, that honey is reality and the more you push your life, the more it will eventually push back, and you lose it, and thats it. thats fucking it. rip gesus threads and walls and tags and union beats, I just wish that everyone got the same lesson that I got from Antonio bouncing on us i guess, and I have no control over any of you.
    All I can say is that I love you and that I believe that you can grow up and move on from these repeatative chapters. It hurts me so much. And I'm not with you everyday, i don't sniff your body, or nod my head when the newest track is cut so clean, i don't snap them flicks before we bounce, so I can only imagine how much your affecting those around you, that see what i don't. Cause it makes me sad and makes me want to shake you and make you see. Live The Dream. You are alive, cherish that, stop abusing it. I'm going all mama bee on ya, i know, but you know i love you ges, sugah bee fo lyfe.

Antonio changed so many things inside my heart, his death truly changed my life. And....did any of you know he saved my life once already, so I am faithful that his wings are near me.
    He comes to me in dreams less often, i treasure my memories, so my whole point is as I age so gracefully and grow into this women that rebelled evolution, i am starting more and more to see things as they are, and how I wish someone or something so hard so real and so devastating could have shook the shit out of me sooner, but everything in its own time, i guess the anniversary of our homies death is good time to shake you, if even a bit, hear me. Know that I love you as do countless others.
    Don't kill yourself anymore.
    Take this wise advise, and live your life to the fullest.
    Waster isn't coming back, and you can't change that, he can't save you from yourself, you have to want to kick the shit if its to happen.
    I'm just saying how I feel so that you know.
    Make your mark and live like there IS a tommorrow.

Antonio and I used to have hours of conversation, we'd pull our phones out and look at the same moon, no matter where we were, there we were somewhat closer.
    And can I just note, on this date, what a amazing full moon there is tonight...
    biggest one of the year as Earth's natural satellite reaches its closest point to our planet...look up.
    ai111.photobucket.com_albums_n160_bees27_moon.jpg

Nothing but love
    rest in peace waster.xii

bzz bzzzzzz...

Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
  6. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

grandma bee with the wisdom.... words made y eeys tear up, i love you fammm... its time to grow the fuck up i already droped the news on my moms to have someone around while im breaking downa dn throwing up all over myself and what not....

oh well time to get out and throw tony up when i wake up once i meet up with this girl.... i cant be along today, any other day but today... seems like just yesterday i was broke down on the sidewalk down town balling and you called my bee to conferm what we already knew but didnt want to belive

"I'm going all mama bee on ya"
    yeah but its whats needed...

as for you being sick i dont even want to think about that as much as u dont want to think about me.... you know if u bneed anything or just need to get it all off your chest my lines always open to you, and if theres anything i can do to you, you know i got you back....

does this have to do with the opperation i have awhile aog that tony helped with?

7. BeeOne234...

make moves darlin you know you got this...it only hurts for a lil while.

keep your friends close, and your blackbook n a toilet to puke in closer, u got this,

as far as ripieces

throw that shit the fuck up. throw that shit up.

8. B.S. POLICE

B.S. POLICE Banned

good thing man you seem like a chill kid, stay strong

9. BeeOne234...

yeah, same things that have apparently gotten serious that I have been ignoring and avoiding...and well, can't anymore......cause now i am aware of full extent of damage.
    wear a mask...=(

10. Proper

Proper Elite Member

R.I.P WASTE TWELVE
    I tip my hat in honour of your legacy.

11. Live4TheWall

Live4TheWall Elite Member

I miss him man, I rarely talked to him but he was the only dude who ever was just straight up and talked to me from this site. Out of the 4-5 times I did talk to him I could tell he was a chill as dude and I cant even imagine the pain for the people who knew him better.

One of my best friends since all the way back in elementary school died last august on the train tracks less than 100 yards from my house. Its a harsh daily reminder, especially since I walk down those tracks all the time. But it was the ass kick I needed. I've lost alot of close people but nothing ever hit home as one of your true best friends. And just made me get my shit together.

Gesus man, I've lurked in the shadows for a long time on this site and you've always been one of my fav. writers. If you think its time to stop I definitely support that. One of my best friends fell back into his oc/blow habits after that kid died, and since then his life has gone downhill fast. You produce some crazy ass shit thats completely unique, musically and artistically. Keep on kickin man, graff scene needs that flavour.

RIP Waster12

12. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

roll in paint waster alot of talent lost but so much inspiration to others,peace and love to the friends and fam...we need another waster 12 tribute sketch collage in here...

13. GeSuS_KRiST

GeSuS_KRiST Moderator

man i wish we had a flick of the waster end to end holy roller the triple 6 creew did 4 hin le sigh

14. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

i felt sad just reading this page, reading the posts, and once again thinking of the crazy, odd, random msn chats...was hoping to paint before i went away to australia, but local paint shops have all closed...monday is my last chance...hoping i can lay some paint to a wall for him....

Once again though, i have posted, and still have no words worth saying, nothing that i say, will ever be as good as him, will never even start to describe how good he was....

15. Vagrant

Vagrant Elite Member

gesus your real name is blake?

rip waste

16. BAZE

BAZE Senior Member

Rest in Power waster12

17. MoNkEy

MoNkEy Elite Member

was listening to unkown error - alone...made me think :(

Last edited: Dec 14, 2008
  18. phre1

phre1 Member

look on the bright side every time someone dies another person is born...so why dont u and ur crew do a r.i.p mural or something

19. nero112

nero112 Elite Member

they have..didnt get flicks though n theres over 10,000 babys born an hour... so yeah your happieness is flawed

20. Woven

Woven Senior Member

Got here a little too late too meet him
    always loved his stuff even so
    Ive read every single post in this Forum..No clue why..something ominous about it.
    RIP Waster12.