Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Risking Your Life

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Havoc411, Mar 1, 2005.

Share This Page

?

Would you risk your life for graffiti

1. yes

44.1%
  2. no

19.8%
  3. mabey

26.1%
  4. i dont know

9.9%
  1. morningglory

morningglory Elite Member

trains are not risking your life unless your an idiot and train surf (im an idiot) you have no more chances of getting hit by train then by a car.

2. mhc

mhc Senior Member

i heard waster12 is the batman of montreal

3. LESBO

LESBO Senior Member

maybe it is risking your life or maybe it isnt i dont really care, when they beep at you though it gets me all pumped when im painting

4. morningglory

have them honk at you in a tunnel. you wont hear for a few seconds after that and your ears will be like after going to an arcade for 6 hous.

5. LESBO

LESBO Senior Member

you mean being one of those "im gonna play ddr for hours into the night and smell like ass" people

6. BoRe-719-

BoRe-719- Elite Member

king of the rooftops 719

7. morningglory

i played ddr once and gave up half way thru i got like 2-3 right. haha i play streetfighter and race car games.

8. STYFL

STYFL Senior Member

i would die for lady graffiti :rolleyes:

9. CIRC

CIRC New Member

talk about risking you'r life fucking hanging about 30 feet over water bombing with a rope holding you high level brige boming in edmonton :ph34r: :ph34r: scarey shit man :ph34r:

10. morningglory

you can easily fall 30 ft into water without a problem. Try 70 ft over a highway. ouch.

11. Ginsu

Ginsu Senior Member

pend where and how the death is, ya know the amount of pain i'll be in!

12. Ares_23us

Ares_23us Senior Member

I would risk my life

13. ASEN

ASEN Banned

cuz it's worth shit-all. you might as well save yourself the trouble and hang yourself now.

14. Malicious artist

Malicious artist Senior Member

for me one of my favourite parts in painting is getting up high spots and shit liek that, i get kinda shook sometimes but its still fun.

15. swich

swich Elite Member

i suppose i would risk my life since graff saved my life...

16. traedopsik.buckfush

traedopsik.buckfush Member

what makes a spot dangerous 2 me is how likely you are 2 get caught by the pigs.. as long as i aint gonna die behind them big metal bars then its totally worth the risk.. my life is worthless anyway an none of this shit really matters so who gives a fuck.. do it big!!

17. SIAH

SIAH Senior Member

i definately would,i've been close to death before overdosing and it kinda took away my shyness of death...so hell yeah.

18. levans

levans Senior Member

depends the spot SIAH man that pic is f ing grotty

19. morningglory

Risked my life a good 3 times tonight haha.

One spot I was on my tippy toes laying on my belly on a slanted silo top holding on with a few fingers unto a piece of wire I had wound around a piece of metal and was trying to haul myself from one silo to another like that using the heads of bolts sticking out as extra grip... 30-40 foot fall if I had slid or not managed to pull myself up haha

Then from a silo unto the roof, grabbed the edge of the roof with the tip of my fingers.. swung over and put my feet on a lil protruding 1 inch piece of cement and climbed unto the roof, that wasnt so bad actually but still iffy, specially having to get back, hanging by my hands off the roof and kicking off the wall to jump unto the silo.

and again climbing off a roof unto a small ledge then lower unto a larger one. but some kid had smeared a bunch of vaseline on top cuase we have beef and i keep on going over his spot ahah so it was mmmmmad slippery and i actually got stuck and my hand was slipping slowly off and i couldnt do shit haha but my friend was there and grabbed my hand so I could haul myself up haha

im so hardcore :) hahaha

20. NiL

NiL Elite Member

I've feel off a fence and got one of those big metal pegs in my foot it must of went half way threw I wasn't wearing shoes :p I was just fucking around on my mates fence and writing shit on a light pole. Anyway I didn't even notice it was like that I knew I feel on something but didn't hurt but I put shoes on then it felt sticking and I was looked then I was like fuck me. Just soaked it in a tub of alchol and hot water hurt like shit but it's all good now :) I smacked my face into a trailer I slipped and my nose was pissing out blood my hand everything was coverd. Also we were running on bikes and my brakes wouldn't work and I went down a path way and it had those things to block cars comng threw and I went smack into that and knocked out some teeth and pissed out blood and my bike went flying :) I was only like 8 at the time but yea just had to say it :)

And if you broke your wrist and had paint on you I'd go wash it off even it did hurt. I broke my thumb and couldn't stop laughing 'til I had to go for an operation.

And for vasaline boy put super glue there but that'd dry :( put something sticky or oil so he slips haha be extremly hardcore.