Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Round Robin

Discussion in 'Old battles' started by Msfyt, Oct 5, 2009.

Share This Page

1. keepsicks

keepsicks Elite Member

dead that convo...it doesnt matter

2. trowel

trowel Senior Member

*scratches nuts* i agree...i have my own fantasy league going here i just want to watch some battles!

3. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

How are you not shit talking?
    You're putting down someone else work just because you don't like his style, that is the exact definition of shit talking.
    And yes you are right you are entitled to your own opinion but you stating that someone is wack is not an opinion it is a statement. In your opinion you think he's wack, however others with different opinions may not agree with you (and on top of it if we are going to judge his "wack style" based on your thought process shouldn't we evaluate your intelligence at the same time, to make sure it will produce quality judgment).
    Hence it is contradictory to state an subjective opinion that is based on a objective perspective.
    Now sit down and be quite as we both know this battle of words will not be won (in my opinion) by your wack argument.

ps. sorry keepsicks...always love a good debate

Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
  4. LOPe_GCI

LOPe_GCI Senior Member

im not gonna argue with u i jus think its obvious he isnt very good and for some reason he thinks he can give advice to 'all us toys'. THAT is shit talking.. if u cant judge someone based on style wat should i be judging on? i dont think his structure is anywhere good enough to be in group 1 either if that helps.
    delete this if u want it should be deaded.

5. este_oner

este_oner Senior Member

who you fucks talking about?

who is "wack"?

6. posher

posher Senior Member

lol ok so im just gunna throw this out there and im not talkin about this anymore......when I said all you toys, I didnt mean group 1, it was a fuckin figure of speech ritard (and yes I know its spelt retard) so dont be so vain cuz I wasnt talkin about you bro, end of story.

7. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

maybe i missed the post , but when is the due date 4 my group , sorry i found the post , due mon.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
  8. Msfyt

Msfyt Elite Member

bump

9. JMANN.23.HTK

JMANN.23.HTK Senior Member

I've done a sketch and a throwie for the weekly battles can I enter now then ???

10. JMANN.23.HTK

Down for an exchange ?

11. keepsicks

keepsicks Elite Member

ive gotta finish my round robin entry first, then get to tha 50 people i said i'd do exchanges for...im waaaaaaaay behind

12. JMANN.23.HTK

Hit me up if you ever get some time !

13. D O S E R

D O S E R Member

14. W_G_O_N_E

W_G_O_N_E Elite Member

hey lope and queezy just wonderin who was gonna collect our sketches to send them to msfyt

15. MEWTS

MEWTS Senior Member

so im sending my entry to msfyt guys.

16. keepsicks

keepsicks Elite Member

i will have mine by late tonight....

17. MEWTS

MEWTS Senior Member

cool, cannot wait to see it.

18. keepsicks

keepsicks Elite Member

no........i literally just started it about an hour ago....hahahahahah i've been really fuckin busy lately and didnt have any time to sit down for a couple hours and sketch something out so im crunching tonight to have it done for tomorrow...probably wont go as craaaaaaaazy as i was thinking with characters an tha whole 9 but we'll see how late it gets..tha piece is almost done so hopefully ll get some time to throw in some extra shit...im hyped to see what you guys rocked

19. Queezy

Queezy Elite Member

I'm going to have my entry by 11:59 pm pst...

20. keepsicks

keepsicks Elite Member

k i sent mine to msfyt as well....not overly hyped on it considering i had to rush but thats my fault....good luck to posher an mewt...should be a close one im hoping....haha