Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Scanners

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by fatty707, Oct 2, 2005.

Share This Page

1. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

if getting caught is the best part why dont u just run into a 7 11 and start waving a gun around fire a couple rounds off at the roof and say arrest me?

2. Malicious artist

Malicious artist Senior Member

wtf is a police scanner haha

3. Slushi

Slushi Banned

You can get them at leapin larry's

4. ShIfTeD

ShIfTeD Elite Member

that only works when their radar is on, which it isnt always on

5. Ares_23us

Ares_23us Senior Member

This tread is fucking gay why would i listen to a police scanner while i am
    doin what i do

6. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

a guy whose friends with my dad has a scanner. they work really good and you get police fire and ambulance, although the only ones useful to a writer would be police.

a few crews use them when there doing large productions...just bring one guy to listen to the scanner, if anything is mentioned about the area your in, then bounce. (the times ive been arrested, the cops werent called becuase of graffiti, residents called the cops cuz they thought i was breaking into businesses). You can get a list of the codes the cops use off the internet, so when they say certain things like 10-4 or foxtrot you know what it means.

7. Durden_731

Durden_731 Member

OMG shut Up y do you need a police scanner you have eyes dont you??? you see a police car run... I dont think the scanner would work anyway because the wouldnt radio in until they saw you and by the you would have seen them anyway.. STOP RELYING ON COMPUTERS

8. renegade

renegade New Member

ya know that shit can be traced if you hit the talk butten so that would be dumb to do or even have one.
    you shouldnt rely so much on computers n shit USE YOUR EYES

9. Hobbes

Hobbes Senior Member

are you fucking kidding me? what fines have you had to pay?

You must not paint, because I've really never heard of anyone gettin' slapped with much less than 1,000. And seriously, thats kinda low...if they get you on more than one charge, shit that is going to save you so much money, especially over time.

Definitely an INVESTMENT.

renegade where did you hear that? they are SCANNERS, your not supposed to be able to talk to the cops, and its not supposed to be radar for them to find you.

10. cds_dogg665544

cds_dogg665544 Senior Member

My eyes are bad and if i wear my glasses theyll get overspray so i just use a friend for a look out

11. Sadistic.Child

Sadistic.Child Elite Member

its so you can get outta even before the cops show up, so you cant see them before there even there. its much better then looking out, learn what your talking about ya damn toy.

12. MessTonic

MessTonic Senior Member

Yup my dad hooked me up with one for my car.. btw its called a radar not scanner..

13. bowchicabowow

bowchicabowow Senior Member

No, the radars are different. You can't listen to shit, radars just beep when a squad car with radar activated is near you.